Chapter 4

Vagaries of Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that day, Kikwang never show up in Junhyung's cafe anymore. He called the latter countless of times based on the number on the business card Kikwang gave him before but to no avail.

Its not mean anything,its just Junhyung felt worried for the latter and he dont know why but his heart start to care for Kikwang. Junhyung sit down on his usual sit with anxious face while messing up his hair. He doesn't know what to do since after that day,Doojoon didn't show up either.

"Aish!, Those two. They really cant make me stop worrying about them".Junhyung muttered to himself and take a decision to call Doojoon but before he place his phone to his ear, someone tap him on his shoulder which make him look to his side.

"Doojoon... ".He cancel his intention and gesture Doojoon to sit. He couldn't hide his relief smile upon seeing Doojoon while Doojoon already chuckle seeing his unusual act.

"Are you that happy to see me? ".Doojoon asked and giggles when he caught the latter freezes in surprise. Junhyung then clear his throat and cross his arm while making his angry face.

"I'm not and how dare you for not answering my calls these past few days. It's been a hell 4 days,you know! ".Junhyung said frustratedly and huff in annoy. Hearing Junhyung complaining while making a face, Doojoon could hold the urge to laugh and get a piercing glare from Junhyung. He is soo cute is what Doojoon thought.

"What are you laughing at?".Junhyung get flustered and Doojoon try his best to ease his laugh.

"Haha.. So.. you really worried about me, huh".Doojoon look Junhyung in the eyes with his sweetest smile that manage to make Junhyung's heart skip a bit and blush but Junhyung manage to hide it.

"O-Of course I'm worried. You're my f-friend".Junhyung managed to say his words but curse himself for stuttering.

"Just a friend? ".Doojoon ask while wriggling his eyebrows. Junhyung wide in surprise and clear his throat.

"Uhh.. Where is Kikwang, Doo?.If I remember,don't you two from the same company?".Junhyung try to change the topic which he managed when Doojoon make a dissatisfied looks.

"Yes, we're but I cant answer you the question either as I also don't know where is he know".Doojoon sigh in annoy while Junhyung quirks in question.

"What do you mean?".Junhyung asked with his clueless face.

"What I mean is, he didn't appear in the office for that whole 4 days and his assistant told me that Kikwang asked me to replace him for awhile".Doojoon complained with his gesture of explaining.

"Replacing him?. Who are you to Kikwang? ".Junhyung asked in suspicious.

"Didn't he tell you?.I'm his-".Doojoon words stop when someone approach their table.

"Annyeong, hyung~".Two of them turn to see the person who greeted them,only to find a cute person with well-build body.

"Yoseobie, what are you doing here? ".Junhyung ask the teen and Doojoon could only look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter