Chapter 1

Vagaries of Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Jun".Doojoon waved to Junhyung to get his attention from the counter and he did. Junhyung looks to his direction with a small smile.

"Where is the drink for Table 2,let me bring it".Junhyung asked one of his workers and they hurriedly give it to him with manners. Junhyung go to the Doojoon's seat and serve him personally.

"Here your drink, sir".Junhyung said jokingly while placing the coffee in front of Doojoon,only to receive a grimacing look from the latter which make Junhyung let out a small chuckle.

"Its not funny, Jun. Not like you just know me today".Doojoon stated. Junhyung take a sit in front of Doojoon while curl a smile.

"So,just finish your work? ".Junhyung asked and its Doojoon turn to smile.

"Yeah, its exhausting~".Doojoon complained while whining and his action receive a smack in the head from Junhyung.

"Aegyo or acting cute doesn't suit you, Doojoon".Junhyung said receive a protest look from Doojoon. Junhyung just smile at the reply. Doojoon take a sip of his drink while his eyes sneakily look at Junhyung.

Doojoon actually feel happy to have the other company for about 2 weeks now. Yoon Doojoon works in Lee Company,one of the biggest company in Korea.He doesn't know if this is just a coincidence or a fate but he's happy to meet Yong Junhyung once again.

To be honest, Doojoon have a little crush on Junhyung for total 5 years now since highschool which make his heart spark in excitement to meet the person he doesn't even think to be met again. Yoon Doojoon is a friend of Junhyung in their highschool time. He still remember the day he meet his love once again.

Flashback

Doojoon walks at the sidewalk,planning on stopping to a restaurant or cafe or whatever the place it is as long as he can take five after a draining works.

While searching for the place,unfortunately droplets could be feel,crash on Doojoon's cheek. Doojoon look up, only to find the rain fall hard.

He ran to any place he could stay for awhile and fortunately its a cafe-like place. Doojoon entered the cafe and smile to find warm in it. While shivering a little, Doojoon drag his legs to the counter to order some hot chocolate which he thinks will help to warm his body even a little.

"One hot chocolate, please".Doojoon said without looking to the front, still busied warming himself.

"One hot chocolate, which seat, sir? ".The person asked Doojoon so he have to looks to the front,want to give his reply but his words stuck on his throat to see the person in front of him.

"J-Junhyung".Doojoon points his finger to the person he called Junhyung with a disbelief face.

"Doojoon..? ".

End of flashback

"I still cant believe that you owned a cafe on your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter