Chapter 3

Vagaries of Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Junhyung felt flustered about yesterday.He called Doojoon countless time but the latter seem to ignore him. With the cold treatment, Junhyung felt kinda hurt and over thinking things make him sleep deprived.

He's in his cafe but feeling anxious,things never right in his eyes which make him gets annoy easily but he knows he shouldn't act like this so he try to calm himself by sitting down.

"Hey, Junhyung".Junhyung turn to his right with face full of hope and couldn't hide his disappointment when he detect its not the person he's wishing for.

"Do you have any problem, Junhyung?.Am I disturbing you?.I feel like my presence kinda unwanted here".Kikwang asked him with a hurt face and obvious sad voice. Realising the fact he's hurting Kikwang's feeling, he quickly cover it up with a smile.

"Its isn't, Kikwang. Sit".He invites Kikwang to sit which Kikwang accept gladly.

"You seem to be space out.Are you okay? ".Kikwang feeling concern but Junhyung didn't bother to answer and keep stirring his drinks soullessly.But he didn't notice that Kikwang slowly make his hand to him which make him surprised when Kikwang's hand being grip harshly by someone which shock both of them off.

Junhyung face lit up a little upon seeing the person but the irritated face the person gives make him nervous. The person then nonchalantly take a sit beside Junhyung with his eyes never left the figure in front of him-Kikwang.

"I'm sorry for my act yesterday and for not answering your phone,Jun.My battery kinda dead".Doojoon said,sounded cold.Junhyung feel a sting in his heart to hear the cold voice but he just nod and quiet down.

He even can feel some tense aura between those two in front of him that make him questioning but he decided just ignore it.

Not long after that, Kikwang's drink arrived on their table,iced Amerikano it is. Kikwang take a sip a bit too fast which make him coughs. Junhyung who saw it become a bit worr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter