Wrecked walls

Wrecking Ball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

he was biting his nails in stress.

Finally the doctor came out. He ran to him. “How is my son?”

The doctor gave him a tired smile. “He is safe now. Don’t worry. But still is unconscious.”

He bowed. “Thanks.”

Hearing that relief news about his son he ran to emergency room.

As soon as he arrived he saw the doc.

He was gasping for air.

“Oh,Mr.Wu.” the doctor recognized him.

“How…i..is..her?” he asked between his deep breaths.

“She is fine. Don’t worry.”

He sighed in relief. “How about the baby?”

“He is sticking to her mommy.” He laughed at his own joke. “Don’t worry. But as I said before you should be more careful.”

“Ah. Gosh. Thank you. Thank you,”

He couldn’t stand anymore. He fell on floor and breathed deeply.

“Hey, are you ok?”

He nodded as closed his eyes and leaned her back on wall. When that ing nightmare will come to an end?

 

 

 

 

“Shocked to see me?” he asked in cold tone.

“You…why you do it?” he had no idea why Jongin should kidnapped his wife.

Jongin chuckled. “Why? Do need to ask it? do you forget why you debt on me?”

“Jonginm it’s all about the past. Don’t involve her in this.”

“What do you think,Baekhyun? You think I will hurt her?huh? Do you think I am an ? I didn’t want to do it. I didn’t want to scare Jiyeon. It’s all your fault. Because you are an . Because you cheated on me.”

“I didn’t.”

“Yes you did.” He shouted. “You cheated on me by hiding the fact from me. By letting me lose her.”

“It was her choice.”

“She couldn’t decide about it alone.”

Baekhyun said nothing. He felt regret. Why? Why he never though what will be Jongin’s feeling?

“You were my bestfriend.”

Hearing Jongin’s cracked voice he stared at his eyes. He shivered upon saw the sadness in his innocent eyes.

“You were my bestfriend. I had believe on you. I told my secrets to you. I told you how much I loved her. but you…” tears made his vision blurry.

“I’m sorry. I was thinking it’s best for you both.”

“What’s going on here?” jiyeon finally asked since couldn’t get what are they talking about.

“Tell her.” Jongin said. “Tell her how you burnt my last chance to have Myungjoo.”

“What? How can it be his fault that your girl suddenly disappeared?” she defended her husband.

“How you know about her?” Baekhyun asked surprised.

“Eunjung unnie told me.” He answered.

“Noona.”Jongin murmured feeling he misses that caring girl. “Jiyeon.” He chuckled. “Do you remember the café I met you for the first time?”

She nodded.

“It was the place where we usually went with Myungjoo before we both moving to usa.”

“You said you came there with your girlfriend but unnie told me you never confess to Myungjoo.”

“Right. I never got courage to tell her I love her. I was afraid to lose her even as a friend.”

Baekhyun sighed. He couldn’t blame the guy since he was a coward too.

“So why she suddenly disappeared? Why you are angry at him?”

“Baekhyun.” Jongin ignored her by calling Baekhyun. “I was told that noona’s son got hit by a car when they kidnapped Jiyeon. How is he?”

Oh gosh, Hyuk. How could she forget to ask about him?

“He is in hospital now. He had heavy surgery and now is fighting with death.”

Jongin took some steps back. “No way… no way.”

“Baekhyun, what are you saying?”tears ran on her cheeks.

“My little nephew’s life is on line.” He shed tears.

Jongin sat down covering his face with his palms. “When I decided to kidnap Jiyeonm I wanted to take her out of country. I wanted to separate her from you so you will feel what I felt all these years. But when I heard about noona’s son.” He cried a tear. “I can’t hold my love. I can’t even take my revenge. I’m completely useless. Maybe that’s why Myungjoo never wanted me.”

“You are wrong.” Baekhyun said firmly.

“What do you mean?”

“Myungjoo loved you. Really loved you. But unlike you, she was so skillful to hide her feelings. All of us knew you love her but she doesn’t. why? Because you never confess her. that’s why she though you just care about her since she is your long time friend.” He paused. “I just found it one day before she left. She told me everything. she said that she loves you and always wished you love her back. She said that her parents asked her to marry her cousin since her business was on line and she accepted. I confessed your feelings to her. she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter