Wedding

Wrecking Ball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was so excited to see his mother.He was turning his look everywhere to find her.

“SHE IS GRANDMA.”Hyuk jumped in joy as pointed to somewhere.

Baekhyun followed his point and saw his mother and MaseokSshi.He smiled ear to ear.

They walked closer.

“Hyukie”Mrs.kim knelt down and opened her arms.

The little boy ran to his grandma’s hug. “I missed you a lot.”

Mrs.kim hugged her back. “Me too,my dear grandson.Me too.”she kissed his cheeks as broke the hug.

The Hyuk ran to Maseok.

He held up the cute boy. “Did you miss grandpa too?”he asked smiling.For him Hyuk was his real grandson.

Hyuk kissed his cheek lovingly. “Of course.”

Everybody laughed at his cuteness.

“Sweethearts.”Mrs.kim stood up.

Eunjung walked to her and hug her mother tight. “Miss you mome.”

Baekhyun couldn’t stand back anymore.He approach them and hugged them both. “Welcome,mome.”then planted kisses on the top of their head. He love it the most.Having the most precious women of his life in his embrace.He felt like he is the most happiest man in the world for having them.

Jiyeon melted by the scene before her eyes.The lovely side of that cruel boy.

They broke the hug and the siblings greeted their step-father with warm hug.

“Seems like nobody miss me.”

Everybody turned to Kris whom pouted.

Mrs.kim laughed at his childish son-in-law.She approached him and hugged him. “How can I not miss my handsome son?”

“Mom,I’m more handsome.”Baekhyun whined fakely.

She broke the hug and rolled eyes at Baekhyun then looked back at Kris. “To be honest,I missed you more than them.”she pointed to her children.

Kris laughed as saw their face down. “My mother-in-law is the best.”

“Smooth-toungued.”Eunjung and Baekhyun said at same time.

Kris smirked at them as shook hand with Maseok.

Jiyeon was enjoying their sweet moment. They looked so happy.And she was too.She missed to see Baekhyun’s smile.

“You must be Jiyeon.My soon-to be daughter-in-law.” She backed on earth by hearing that kind voice

. “Ye-e-es.”she stuttered as bowed politely. She felt so nervous.

Mrs.kim smiled at her. “Perfect,as I expected from my son.”

 

 

“Jiyeon and Baekhyun will stay in same room?”Kris asked as took off his coat.

Eunjung sat on bed. “No,Jiyeon will stay with Hyuk till wedding.”

Kris nodded. “Did mom like the room?”He hung his coat from chair.

Eunjung shook head at his laziness and stood to put it on closet. “Yes,thanks to your hardworking to cleaning that.”

Kris smiled gratefully but then some knock sound took their attention. Kris approached the door and open it. “oh,mother.”

“Guys,can we talk?”she asked in serious tone.

“Sure.”he went away give her space to come in.

“What’s wrong.mom?”Eunjung asked her.

“I’ll give you some private time.”Kris was about to leave.

“Sit,Kris.You too,Eunjung.”She was so serious.

The both sat on bed as Mrs.kim sat on the single chair before them.

“Is anything you two want to tell me?”she raised an eyebrow.

Kris was dumbfounded.What should they say? But Eunjung,she completely knew her mother.

“You wanna know about Jiyeon and Baekhyun.Am I right?”she asked smiling at her smart mother.Her mother and Maseok came home with Baekhyun and Jiyeon,she must have been felt something wrong between them.

“Exactly,mind to tell me what’s going on?”She frowned a bit.

“Jiyeon is pregnant.”she simply said.

“What?”her eyes widened.

“So that’s why Baekhyun want to marry her?He don’t love her?”

“It’s not the all.”

“So what?tell me everything.”

Eunjung and Kris looked at eachother.

“Hey,I’m his mother.”

 

 

Baekhyun was sitting on couch next to Maseok and nobody was around.

“Baekhyun.”Maseok called him and Baekhyun noticed his serious tone.

“Maybe I’m not your real father,but I really love you as my son.You know that I don’t have any child.It’s just you and Eunjung.”

Baekhyun smiled. “Why are you saying this?We love you a lot.I always wished mom and you married sooner.”

“I wish too.”he paused for a while. “Baekhyun,When I lived alone, I was thinking it’s happiness.But I was wrong and I figured it out when I married your mom.I figured that the real happiness is that don’t be alone,is that having someone to share everything with.And I just found that waste my life time.”he patted Baekhyun’s shoulder. “Don’t be like me.Not all the people are lucky like me to find an adorable woman like your mother.” He smiled warmly.

Baekhyun just nodded as he could feel all his words are right.

 

 

“Oh gosh,this boy is really something.How can he treat such a pure girl like it?”after hearing everything from her daughter and her son-in-law she felt anger boiled up in her.

“What do you think,Mommy?Can this plan solve everything?”Kris asked.

She heaved a sigh. “I don’t know.But we can’t let them be,for sure.Jiyeon is carrying my grandchild.Baekhyun should take his responsibility.”

Eunjung sighed in relief so her mother was in her side.

Mrs.kim glanced on the couple before her. “What about you?”

Eunjung straightened in her seat. “What about us?we doing well.”

Mrs.kim crossed her arms.She was a mother and of course,she would knew when her child is lying.So these time she looked at Kris. “What’s wrong with her?”

“She is influenced by recent events.”Kris explained since he felt the need of help.He scared

Eunjung glared at him.She didn’t want her mother to be worry about her.

Mrs.kim shook head then held her daughter’s hands. “Eunjung,it’s not like everybody will be like him.Please don’t ruin your life with this stupidly fear.Look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter