promis

Wrecking Ball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun entred to kitchen and saw everybody there.

Trying to not look at Jiyeon he sat next to her.

"Uncle,do you know where Mommy and auntie want to go?"Hyuk asked excited.

Baekhyun smiled at him kindly.Although he wasn't curios to know, he tried to sound intrested. "No.Where?"

"They are going to meet my cousin.I want to go but daddy said I should go to kindergarten."

Baekhyun lowered his heas.It felt so strange.He didn't know what is this feeling that captured his heart.

Hyuk started again happily. "I wish uncle's baby be a girl.I always wanted a sister."

"So if your cousin be a boy you won't love him?"Kris asked playfuly.

Hyuk thought for a while then pouted. "Auntie,can you give me twin cousins?I promise to protect them."

Jiyeon smiled shyly.

"Don't worry,sweetheart.Just ask mommy to give you a baby brother or sister."Kris grinned.

Eunjung just glared at him.Struggling with Hyuk was enough for her.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon held Eunjung's hand tight.She was nervous a lot.

"Are you ready?"The docter asked her lips formed to a smile.

Jiyeon glanced at Eunjung and recieved a heartwarming smile.

She nodded to doctor.

The cold metal started moving on her belly.

She pressed her eyelieds praying for her baby to be safe.

"Oh my god."

She opened her eyes upon hearing Eunjung's excited voice.

She glanced over monitor just to see the most black-white scene in her whole lifetime.

It was her baby.Even though she couldn't see it clear but she felt so good.Now she could see it and feel it.She is a mother.

"It's a boy."The doctor informed them.

A tear left the corner of her eyes,but unlike past weeks,she was sure it's happy tear.

She turned her head to Eunjung whom was teary eyes. "Unnie,do you see?It's my baby.My son."

Eunjung pressed her hand. "My dear nephew."She suddenly looked at doctor. "There isn't any problem,right?"she asked worriedly.

Hearing the question Jiyeon felt anxious.

The doctor smiled peacefuly. "Don't worry,the baby is safe.But..."she paused a while that made the ladies heart beat fast.

"The mother is weak.She should rest and eat enough.And also doesn't have any stress.It could be so dangerous for the baby."

The both nodded in understand.

 

 

 

 

Tapping his pen on table he was stared on his phone.Were they in hospital now?Do they meet the doctor?

He ruffled his hair.

"What is wrong with me?Why should I care?" He let out a deep sigh.

He tried to focus on the paper before him.But it was impossible.

Finally he gave up.Held his phon and dialed a number he tried to sound like usual.

"Hi,Baek."Eunjung greeted him happily.

"Hi.Where are you noona?"

It was a short silent before her answer. "At coffee shop.Why?"

Coffee shop?Weren't they supposed to go to hospital?Maybe they want to go later.

He cleared his throat. "When you go home?"

"After eating our ice cream."

What?So what about the baby?

Why he wanted to know?He was just curios,yes.That's it.

He reasoned.

He dicieded to end the call disappointed.

"Ok.I gotta go.take ca.."

"It's baby boy."she jumped in his words.

Baekhyun got shocked. "No-o-on-na"

"I know you better than yourself,you idiot."she hung up left Baekhyun numb.

So the baby was a boy?His son?His?Does he feel something for this baby?

He felt so strange.

"A boy?"He whispered . "With same destiny like me?"he gripped in his brown hair. "I hate destiny."

 

 

 

 

Everybody were around dinning table,having dinner in a warm atmosphere.

Everybody were in good mood.Even Baekhyun.

Suddenly Kris broke the silent. "What do you think about hanging out tomorrow?"

"Perfect."Hyuk clapped happily.

Eunjing noticed Jiyeon is not intrested. "Jiyeon.Don't you like it?"

Jiyeon smilef awkwardly. "No.It's not like that." "Actualy tomorrow is my parent anniversary."

"So you want to go to your village?"Eunjung asked.

"I'm not sure." she didn't want to go there alone.How should she explain that why her husband didn't accompany his pragnant wife?

"Why not?Don't you want to tell your parent about your baby?"

Of course she want but...

"Baekhyun will take you.You can't go alone."She added,made Jiyeon widened her eyes in shock.

Baekhyun was the same.He wanted to shout no and schold her sister for always putting him in hard situation.But glancing on Jiyeon's eyes...

"Be ready,we will leave before noon."He said without looking at her and continued eating as a bright smile appeared on Jiyeon's lips.

Eunjung and Kris high fived under the table.

 

 

 

 

After a long trip in silent they arieved to the village.

Baekhyun parked the car in front of the gate and the both got of the car.

"Is it your grandma's house?"Baekhyun asked the girl whom observed everywhere like she sees them after thousand years.

"No.It's her bestfriend.I sold granny's house to help for ajumma's grandchild sugary."her bright smile made his heart beat fast.Why she was so kind?

“Jiyeon-ah..”an old woman ran to her.

“Ajumma.She hugged the old woman tight. “I missed you.”

“Me too,sweetheart.Me too.”She broke the hug. “How are you?Did you have hard time in that city?Why you look so skinnier than when you left?”She asked worriedly.

“Don’t worry.I’m still so healthy.”she grinned.

She was so happy to see ajumma.She was like one of her family member.

“Who is this handsome young man?”the old woman darted her uncertain look on him.

Baekhyun got confused.He didn’t have an idea how should to act.

Jiyeon smiled to him. “Ajumma.He is Byun Baekhyun.”she stared back at ajumma. “My husband.”

“WHAT?????” hung open.

“I’m so sorry.I know I should told you,but everything happened so fast.”she smiled sheepishly.

“So our litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter