Part 2

His innocent angel
 
It was not easy to be a transfer student in the middle of the semester. Neither was it easy to be so smart that one topped the school after coming in for one week.
 
But Han Sanghyuk is smart. Extremely so. Therefore, being a nerd, coupled with the fact that he is the smartest kid in school, it was no surprise he would be bullied. It was the kind of thing that happens to new kids who were too flashy for their own good.
 
However, the boy could not be bothered at all. Since their parents divorced, this type of thing happened to be as common as breathing, especially since his mother constantly moved them around due to her work.
 
Other than the sad fact that he did not have friends, living in a different country meant being able to learn a new language. Sanghyuk has always been an optimist. Unfortunately for him, his mother moved them back to Korea this time so he was slightly disappointed.
 
Being at the centre of attention was not his thing which was why he tried to keep a low profile and failed miserably due to his intelligence. He was pretty amazed that the senior in his school, Jung Taekwoon was able to handle his large fanbase.
 
At the thought of the amount of social interactions the older had to do, Sanghyuk shivered.
 
Honestly, he had no idea how it came to this. All he did was to sit at the benches near the soccer field (not as close as Taekwoon's fans) a few times to immerse himself in the world of books and suddenly the older was in front of his desk at his classroom. His highly brilliant mind could not comprehend as to why a popular student would have any business with him.
 
Murmurs could be heard outside the classroom and increasing human density around the classroom since classes had ended made the younger very uncomfortable.
 
One, he did not know what he did to have the elder in front of him. Two, his school life was pretty much screwed up, he did not need the school star to make it any worse.
 
Thus, when the elder started speaking in his soft voice, Sanghyuk started packing his bag, hoping to make a swift escape. The last thing he expected was his sunbae telling him that he likes him.
 
"So... I just wanted to say that I have fell in love with you and I hope you can give me a chance." It was the only sentence Sanghyuk caught and his eyes widened at the statement.
 
Unable to formulate a proper response because he has never faced such a situation, he pushed up his glasses, grabbed his bag and ran away like the wind.
 
When he reached home, he tried to calm his erratic heart and forced his brain to be logical. After some convincing (mostly denial), he concluded that it was probably a joke or that he misheard the entire thing.
 
I will just clarify things tomorrow.

 

Taekwoon tried his hardest not to think about the new boy but failed miserably. Han Sanghyuk caught his eye since the first day he transferred over. It was not that Sanghyuk was inhumanly good-looking like his friend, Hongbin, but he just really like the younger.
 
Yes, Taekwoon was a hopeless romantic who believed in love at first sight. Others may called the younger a nerd but to Taekwoon, he was an innocent angel.
 
It took a genius by the name of Lee Jaehwan to figure out his attraction to the new kid and Taekwoon silently cursed having a friend like that. Soon, his close friends found out thanks to Jaehwan's big mouth. At least his friends had enough loyalty to keep their mouths shut in front of his fans. He knew how the younger was bullied and he did not want to create more trouble for Sanghyuk. He desperately wanted to save his angel but he knew that he would probably made it worse.
 
Nevertheless, everyone has their limits and Taekwoon reached his when he saw how they threw the younger's personal belongings into the school’s swimming pool. He decided he was going to confess and put an end to the younger's misery.
 
He walked to Sanghyuk's classroom with great difficulty and he knew that all eyes would be on them but he gave little care about it. Standing in front of the younger, he calmed himself down before talking.
 
Taekwoon was certain the younger did not catch most of what he said, seeing how Sanghyuk was hastily packing his stuff. The bewildered expression on his crush was not missed when he expressed his interest towards the younger and Taekwoon smirked internally.
 
He allowed the younger to run away, allowed a huge mass of people to surround him and question him. He boldly declared his feelings and that if anyone harmed the younger again, he would not let them off.
 
Tomorrow, I will ask him again.

 

I wonder if this kind of plot is very common but I had fun writing my fics no matter how normal they might be. 

Oh yes, if there are any grammatical errors, please tell me. I will be very grateful. I am open to any suggestions as to how to make the story more interesting :)

Thanks for reading. Have a good day/night~