Part 1

His innocent angel
Sanghyuk's POV
 
Bright mornings.
 
I hate it. Bright mornings are too sunny for my liking. I prefer those foggy ones that made the world look dreamy. It felt more interesting that way. At least to me.
 
But I hate school more. I hate how my mother is now nagging me to get out of bed and ready for school. It is a pain. At least the breakfast tasted good.
 
Great. Now I am trapped on a bus surrounded by loads of people. I gave a soft sigh before plugging in my earphones to filter the noise from the surroundings.
 
The trip to school after the bus ride is my favourite. Quiet and serene, the beautiful orange created by the present season makes me very happy.
 
As I approached the school gate, I braced myself. It is probably going to be another long day. To my surprise, however, no one approached me. Instead, people stared at me.
 
It is weird but I decided to ignore it anyway.
 
I walk to my shoe locker, praying that my indoor shoes survived yet another abuse and that it will not stuffed with threat letters. But nothing. Absolutely nothing. The locker looked clean, so were my shoes. Everything looked normal except for that one note.
 
I picked it up cautiously to read it.
 
Sanghyuk
 
I hope to hear your reply soon.
 
Taekwoon ♡
 
I cringed upon seeing the heart.
 
I hate bright mornings especially the ones that involved a certain lovestruck senior.

 

Taekwoon’s POV
 
I love bright mornings.
 
It meant that there will soccer practice. Most importantly, I get to see Han Sanghyuk. It is not that I cannot see him on rainy days but sunny days made the boy looked so much younger and cuter in my opinion. I always have a thing for cute things despite my appearance.
 
I confessed yesterday to him but I am still waiting for his reply. But as yesterday's events replayed in my head, I blushed at my boldness to confess in front of so many and grabbed my blanket to hide my embarrassment.
 
After a long struggle with my inner self, I got up to prepare for my morning practice.
 
I met up with Wonshik, a second-year who was also on the soccer team. And the boy would not stop talking about the my confession yesterday. He constantly bugged me about the issue and my face felt like it was about to burst into flames.
 
"So did he reply you?" That one sentence brought me into deep thought and after some contemplation, I wrote a note and left it in Sanghyuk's locker.
 
Wonshik gave me an annoying smile when he saw the note I wrote. In return, I dragged the him to practice in a headlock.

 

I managed to finish the entire story already and I will try to upload when I can. This story is not going to be very long since I realised that writing long fics are too much for me to handle. For now, I will write short ones.

Thank you for reading!

Have a great day/night~