Jeon Jungkook

An Encore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Jeon Jungkook

 

    Kill them. Kill them all.

    “Good evening, oppa!” Girls squealed as he passed them by without a second glance. Jungkook made the mistake of passing by Rabbit Park on his way back to the dormitory—right now was the time most of the students were loitering, hanging around the beautiful park when it was sundown. It was truly a beautiful sight; Jungkook just didn’t care much for it.

    They don’t like you, not really. I mean, they don’t even know you. The real you. That’s why you have to kill them.

    Jungkook gritted his teeth. He wanted nothing more to be anything but alone tonight, but she needed to be alone, and he had to respect that. He didn’t understand why—he could have taken her mind off things, distracted her from reality. He wouldn’t have done anything weird, of course. They would have just talked, like they’ve always done. It was why the two of them got along so well; he understood her and knew what she really needed. And, somehow, she knew what he needed as well.

    No matter. She’ll come to you, eventually.

    It was weird. The devil inside him always wanted Jungkook to kill everyone he’s ever laid eyes on, except for her. That’s when he knew she was different from everyone else, that she was more than just someone who had a difficult, dangerous alice like him.

    He disappears whenever she’s around.

    Jungkook doesn’t get it, either, nor does Onew, but if he could get a reprieve from his insane mind even for a little while, he’ll take it.

    Kill them kill them kill them KILL THEM.

    He walked faster, ignoring everyone else’s glances and greetings. He thought of climbing up a tree to his room instead of passing by the cafeteria to the main hallway, but his stomach was betraying him with hunger, and he was absolutely not going to sleep with an empty stomach. That’ll give him control for a few hours. Just the thought gave Jungkook shivers down his spine. He didn’t want to know the massacre that would happen if he got full control of his body, even for just a minute.

    And, what’s worse, people will finally find out the real, honest-to-goodness, insane person that Jungkook really was. 

    He entered through the main door, immediately going to the food counter. “Good evening, Jungkook-sshi, special star ranking,” The robot dictated to him. “Here is your dinner for tonight.” It placed what seemed like a 4-course meal in a massive tray in front of him. 

    You know, you can pulverise that piece of robot in one smash. Do it.

    He quietly thanked her, gracefully taking the tray in one arm. Not even missing a beat, he knew  exactly which table to go to. He knew, because at least one of his hyungs will always be at the cafeteria at any given time.

    “Yah, Jungkookie!” Jin clapped his back as he sat beside him, unloading his tray to the table. “How was the meeting?”

    Oh, it’s your pig hyung. Wouldn’t it be interesting to cut open his stomach to reveal his bacteria-infested intestines from all the he’s eaten?

    Right on time for dinner, Jungkook bitterly thought.

    Taehyung, who sat at his other side, started to massage his shoulders. “Hyung, don’t pressure him. Let him eat his meal first.”

    Oh, I kinda like this one. Too bad you also have to kill him.

    Jungkook began feasting on his food. “It’s okay, hyung,” he said as he ate. Jungkook loved Taehyung just a bit more than his other hyungs: aside from the smaller , he just treated him like a really close friend and human being rather than the talented maknae who has to be pampered all the time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter