Chapter3

Beautiful Vampires

     It's a brand new day. Hopefully, everything won't be crazy like yesterday. It was confusing. Ugh....

    I woke up from an awful nightmare at around 8. It was all about yesterday. All because of vampires. It was HaeJin, that scared me the most. I couldn't believe it. How was he a vampire?

   My dream was about what would've happened if Chanyeol wasn't there. Ughhh. Thank God. If he wasn't there, I'd probably be dead. Im glad but also worried. Today was the day to finish my essay. 

    I heard a knock coming from the other side of my door. It was Kris. He looked kind of scary, but I guess since Chanyeol told me that they were harmless, I believed him. He just told me to get ready for breakfast and left. 

    I got out of bed, put on my sliplers, and went to my closet. I was still amazed by how many things I had. I tried to find something casual but I really couldn't since everything in there was all expensive clothes. After digging into my closet, I finally found something to wear. I wore some ripped shorts and a black and white crop top. I tried to find some eyeliner in the boxes from yesterday but I only found a picture. 

    It was a picture of my parents and my little sister. They all got kidnapped and killed. I would do anything to see them. Anything. They all were on a road trip and went to a resting area. That's when they got kidnapped. I couldn't go since I was busy studying for exams. 

   There were tears coming from my eyes. They sadly dripped down my face and fell on to the ground. I heard a knock and so I wiped my tears. It was Kris asking if I was going to come or not. I pretended that there was something in my eyes and stopped crying. I said that I'd by ready in a minute so he left and I grabbed my eyeliner. I went to the bathroom to put it on.

    When I started, I heard a "Boo!". My hand drew a thick line up to my eyebrow with the eyeliner pencil. 

    I turned around and saw Sehun standing there. He started to laugh when he saw the eyeliner on my face. "How come I didn't see your reflection on the mirrow?", I asked. "Vampires don't have reflections in mirrors " I held a straight face until Sehun asked,"Aren't you going to fix that?" And he smiled. I turned back around and earased it. I had to start all over again. When I finished Sehun said,"Come on. Let's eat breakfast. Haha" 

    I walked towards him and we walked to the dining room. There were beautiful foods. There were toast with butter and some fruit. All the fruits were cut and arranged to look like a flower. It was beautiful. 

    "Who made all this food?" I was shocked. Normally, guys are bad at cooking. Xiumin said that DO made it. I nicely said that it was beautiful and started eating. It was delicous. 

    Right when I said thank you and put the plates in the dishes, Luhan said to get ready to go around town. I remembered that instead of going that school, we were going to go somewhere. I forgot who told me, but I think it was Chanyeol. It was Chanyeol who I was the most comfortable with since I knew him first.

    I nodded and went to my room. I tried that to find a bag that matched with my clothes so I grabbed a white bag with my phone and some money. 

    I went to the resting room and waited for the others. Once they came out the same luxurious car from yesterday came in front of the house. They had their own personal driver. Wow. We all sat in the car and I sat next to Chanyeol and Sehun. We all talked and talked until we came at a stop. We were in front a mall. We were all paired up and we were going to meet later in front of the mall. Apparently, I got paired up with Kris.

    Kris and I went to the middle of the mall. It was near  Christmas time so there was a huge Christmas tree. I ran towards it and said,"Dae Bakk! Isn't it so pretty!"."It's just a tree.."Kris said.

   "Don't you know about Christmas?" I asked. He said hexo heard about it, but didn't know what it was. I told him,"It's a special day to celebrate Jesus' birthday. People decorate their houses with lights and do special things. We make cookies and set up a tree, like this one. Even if people aren't religious, most people still celebrate it" 

    Kris asked,"Do you celebrate it?" "I used to..When my family was alive. Now I barely do since I have No one to do it with."

   "Oh"Kris said. We headed towards some ice cream shops to have ice cream and we just talked. I felt a bit closers with Kris since I got to know him more.

    We went in and out of some stores and just went shopping. 

    After a few hours, we all met in front of the mall and went home. When we arrived, we had lunch. We just has some great sandwiches and I went to my room. I was texting some friends until dinner. 

    We had chicken noodle soup. It was especially good since it was a cold winter night. It was nine when I went to bed and Kris started talking to the other exo members if they knew what Christmas was. 

   Some said that they've heard of it buto didn't know what it was. Others said that they just didn't know it at all. Kris explained to them and said that they should have a suprise for me. Suho worked on researching with Luhan and Xiumin, while the rest of them looked for decorations. 

   They worked and worked only at night times to keep it a secret.:)