Park Chanyeol

Beautiful Vampires

    I came home with my purple bike. I set against the wall and layed on my bed falling deep into my thoughts. I couldn't stop thinking about exo. I repeated the words to myself "Chanyeol". I heard a voice coming from the opposite direction that sounded like him. He said,"What the Hell are you thinking about? 

    I screamed and threw all of my pillows at him. He told me to calm down so I tried to but it was hard since there was a guy who was in the corner of my room practically stalking me. He said he was harmless and he had the look in his eyes where he meant it. 

   He sat down on the chair of my desk sighing. I stared at him. I asked him what he was doing here. He didn't answer at all. He asked how I knew HaeJin. Really? That's why he came here? He yelled at me with a serious look in his face," HOW DO YOU KNOW HAEJIN???!!!"I said that I was new and he just introduced himself to me. 

    I asked him why he asked but he wouldn't answer. After multiple of tries asking him, he just sighed.

    He started talking and said," There's many people here and many vampires as well. HaeJin, is one of them. Us exo members are too. We were told to protect you from your manager in case something happens. We are harmless vampires. HaeJin is not. He killed many girls."

   I then remembered what my manager told me. He told me to move here but he couldn't tell me why. I did what he said. Was this how he knew about my manager.

   I was about to say something until chanyeol grabbed my wrist and ran out with me. I asked with a worried voice,"Where are you freakin taking me?!" He just said," You were going to ask if you can meet the others, correct?" I just nodded. How could he tell?

   He leaded me in to a gigantic mansion. Instead of a key like most houses, there was a password where you scan your face. I was amazed. He scanned his face with the same blank expression and the doors automatically opened. I was amazed. Everything was neatly organized. There were two rows of stairs on each side with red carpets and a strip of gold on the edges of it. 

    It was beautiful. He showed me around and told me one of the members, kris, painted some of the pictures on the walls. There was a beautiful dining room along with the kitchen. The bathrooms were big enough to fit 25 people in there. There were few more bathrooms, that were the same size. There was a garden that lead to a creek. The creek had a japenese cherry blossom tree and there were dragonflies and butterflies. There was a game room with a pool table, dart board, a ping pong table, and more. There were at least 25 bedrooms and around 15 maids cleaning the house. There was even an indoor swimming pool that was bigger than you can imagine along with a spa and sauna. There were a few gyms and dancing rooms.

    A guy was in the dancing room, dancing. He stopped when he heard the door open and saw me and chanyeol. He said," Oh hey, chanyeol. Who's this human in our mansion? Chanyeol just replied,"It's the girl we're supposed to look after, stupid" 

    He said," Oh Ok" and introduced himself. He said his name was Kim JongIn. Jongin exclaimed that she could just call him Kai. I replied,"Hello. My names Taeyeon." And smiled. He, of course, didn't smile(because he was a vampire).

    Chanyeol said,"ok then we'll get going. Bye!"It was the first time I saw him smile. I guess it's because they were close. He said," let's go get your stuff, Taeyeon" I replied,"WHAT" He then said," Oh yeah... I guess I didn't tell you. Your manager also told us that you have to move in with us so that we can take care of you."

    I just thought in my head,"oh boy~~~This would be a long day~~"

    

 

 

    We got my stuff and he said,"Oh yeah! We need to make a password for you." He had a remote and he started pressing buttons to make a new password. "Smile right there" He said. He pointed to a small screen. I smiled into the screen and it took a picture. We tested it to see if it worked and it did. He put the remote pack in his pocket and we went inside. He led me to my room and it was beautiful. It was White with beautiful decorations. There was a bathroom for me and a huge closet that had expensive clothes in it. There were shoe and purses nicely lined up and he gave me a remote. "Click 109."Chanyeol said. I clicked it and it had 15 pairs of sunglasses. " Now click 110" He said. I clicked it and there were even more sunglasses. He told me to click all sorts of buttons and there were lots of jewlery. It was bigger than a master bedroom. I looked at him with a smile and he politely smiled back.

     We sold most of my old belongings since I had all this new stuff. I sold my bed and some of my shoes and bags.

    I loved it.I took out the rest of my belongings from the boxes and set everything up nicely. It looked beautiful. I looked at the ceiling and noticed a chandelier. It was gorgeous. 

    I looked at the clock and it read 6:22. Homework. I forgot about homework. "Ahhhh homework! I forgot about homework!!" I said. I had tons of homework even though it was my first day. Chanyeol soon exclaimed with a happy voice," Your aren't going to school tomorrow. We already called the school and told them:)" I smiled even brighter and hugged him. I said thank you and I saw him with blushing. He smiled brightly with me. Chanyeol told me we would go have some fun tomorrow with the others.

    Chanyeol  soon told me we had to meet the rest of the members so we went to the resting room and all the members were there. All 11 members. They stared at her for a moment until they figured out that I was the girl who they were looking after.

   One of them that was a bit shorter stood up and said," Hello. My name is Kyungsoo, but you may call me DO" I introduced myself to everyone and said," Hello. My name is Taeyeon" Everyone else introduced them selves. There was DO, Baekhyun, Suho, Sehun, Kris, Lay, Xiumin, Luhan, Tao, and of course, Chanyeol and Kai.

   Suho politely told me to sit down. We talked until it was around 9:30. I yawned. Time really went by fast. They were so nice that I had forgotten that they were vampires.I always thought vampires were scary, bloodsucking monsters but they really weren't.

   Baekhyun asked,"Are you tired? You can go to bed if you want" I nodded and turned around. I asked if they were going to go to bed, but then Sehun asked Chanyeol,"Didn't you tell her that we are vampires?" Chanyeol nodded and said,"Vampires are awake at night, remember?" I soon remembered and just said,"Oh yeah. I forgot that you guys were vampires since you guys are so nice." I said good night to them and went to my room.

   I couldn't believe it. I kept staring at my new room. Everything was brand new. I changed into my pajamas and went to my bathroom. Ithe was huge. I grabbed my tooth brush and tooth paste and started brushing my teeth.

     I soon layed on my bed and charged my phone. I turned the lights off and fell asleep right away since the bed was so comfortable. 

    This was how my first day went. Many things happened, so I just just rested in peace.