The New School

Beautiful Vampires

  My names Taeyeon and I'm the new girl. I woke up full of nervousness this morning. I rode my purple bike to my school and smiled all morning. It was a big huge building with lots of people carrying books talking. 

    A luxurious car came in front of the school and everyone went towards it. There wasn't a single student in the building.Every single person took their phones out taking pictures while the girls screamed. Everyone crowded in front of the car as if there was famous idols in there. When they got out, I asked one of the girls who they were. She said exo. Who the hell was exo? 

    There were about 12 of them. They ignored everybody around them just looking right in front of them. They were handsome. It was as if they weren't humans. They had slender fingers with broad shoulders. Some had gel in their hair and some looked better with their hair down.

    All of a sudden, one of the "exo" people gave a cold stare at me. I didn't know why. Then the others noticed me and went on. I didn't know why. Was there something on my face?

   I went to my first class and the teacher had assigned seats for us. Unfortunately, I had to sit next to the guy who stared at me first. He stared at me for a while, and it was hard not to look at him back. He was staring at me straight into my eyes.

    After class, a tall guy came up to me and introduced himself. His name was Park HaeJin. He asked what my next class was and I said math. Then he said,"awww to badddd...My next class is science." Then the guy who I sat next to came up to me and said,"My next class is math. I'll go with her."

   He really didn't say it exitingly, he just...said it. HaeJin looked at him for a minute and said,"Chanyeol?!" I guess he knew him. He looked like he was always in a good mood, but not unless he's with people that he's not very close to. He was one of the members with gel in his hair. He was around six foot tall. That's how I first met one of the mysterious exo members, Park Chanyeol.