BONUS (?)

Blood

 

 

“Hey, you two, stop running! Pol, hold your sister!”

I smiled as I watched the twins—Apollo and Artemis, playing at the garden, their giggles giving life at the whole place. It’s been four years since then and they were growing as great kids. Jin and I got married a year after, and speaking of the vampire, he was walking towards me with a bouquet of roses on his hands.

“Your Majesty.” He said and bowed.

Laughing as I received the flowers, Jin never gets tired giving me flowers every single day, but, “Do you realize your grandmother will get mad at you for picking her roses again?”

He chuckled. “I bet she’s yelling at me from heaven.”

“I bet she is. But she loves you too much that she’d probably plant more for you.”

Lady Esme passed away two years ago, said she was happy, already happy and thankful that she’ll leave her dear grandchild with a family on his own. That she could finally meet her mate on the other side and excitedly tell her stories to him. I loved her, she became the mother I never got the chance to meet. She gave her blessing to us, and her two heirs, before closing her eyes. It was heartbreaking but I know that she needed to get her long sleep.

Jin drapes his arm around my waist, kissing my temple and watched the kids contentedly.

I didn’t even imagine that I’ll be here right at this moment, with a family of my own. This reality was a lot better than imagination. What else could I ask for?

As if on cue, I felt my stomach lurching forward. I covered my mouth and ran at the sink, hurling continuously and almost crying. Emptying my already empty stomach, my hands automatically went to my tummy and felt the already closed wound. The memories of giving birth to the twins came back and I winced. Oh yes, I want to ask another miracle for me to survive this again.

Jin came rushing after a while, carrying the two kids in his arms. He worriedly came over me, his brows creased. “Baby, what’s wrong?”

“Ma-chaaaa, are you sick?” Apollo was making a sad face as he clung on his father’s neck.

Artemis extended her arms towards me and I carried her from Jin’s arms. “Are you huuurt?”

I kissed both of their cheeks, and Jin’s, because he frowns when he doesn’t get a kiss, and offering them a reassuring smile. “Ma-cha is fine and I’m not hurt.”

“But anyways, would you prefer a baby sister or brother?”

 

 

Yey I finally finished it! :D This became too long (even longer than the first chap! ahshdsj) I don’t really have any idea how to make Taehyung bear a child and just came up with witches lol But I really hope you liked this!!! Thank you for reading!

 

p.s. (did u know I wasn’t planning to add any on this and just go straight on them having kids lol)

p. p. s. (please tell me I’m right for adding it I know it was kind of awkward I’m sorry)