Fun day

Debt N Love

What am I hearing? Did I hear wrongly?
'Miss Suhyun?' Mr CEO pats my shoulder gently and I quickly refocused my attention on him. The crowd has been dismissed and though everyone is doing their assigned work, I could feel myself being stare at. The curious and jealous looks are making me feel so warm and embarrassed.

'Yes. I'll be happy to go with you.' I nod my head, hoping I do not sound too happy or too excited. Though Mr CEO has invited me to a lunch date, the main purpose is to instead tag me along to visit an orphanage this afternoon.

It happens to be monthly event where Mr CEO will attend personally and each time he aims for different themes. This time, its a cake party.
'Nobody knows about little personal event?' I ask, hoping not to sound like I am infringing his privacy, after all I'm being dragged here on the pretense of a lunch date.

'Nobody.' He smiles and he glady took all the bags, dismissing the agent chauffeur. I look back at the disappearing man, shouldn't he have a personal chauffeur or something? 'I have one, but he is busy today.' Mr CEO answered my unspoken thoughts and I could only smile sheepishly at him. He's too attentive and smart.

Once we're inside the orphanage, small kids started crowding around us, yelling, cheering and some even hopping happily.
'Hyung is here!'
'Oppa, what did you bring today?'
'Who is this pretty noona?'

The kids spoke after another, I don't even know where to start.
'I've brought cakes and buns today, kiddos.' He smiles warmly and pats several small heads. Mr CEO looks different from the way he smiles in the company, in our bakery and in this very orphanage now. He looks so young and cheerful here, I wonder what other smiles does he has.

'Jongin.' Our attention was captured when we heard a lady's voice calling Mr CEO and a beautiful woman wearing a pink chiffon dress walks towards us. 'Hello, I am Jun Hyoseong. Nice to meet you.' The lady smiles and I could see her gums perfectly, showing off from . She offers me her hand and I glady shake it with her's.
'Hello, I am Baek Suhyun.' I introduced myself and earn a secret smile from her.
'I heard from Jongin that he is bringing someone.' She winks. 'I didn't know it was a girl.' She says and I turn to see Mr CEO slighting looking flustered. 'You must be special.' She whispers and before she could say anymore, Mr CEO has pushes her away and the kids suddenly came running and are all cuddling my legs, pleading me to play with them.
After an hour of entertaining the kids with Mr CEO, it was time to leave.

'Noona, you're leaving so soon? You're so pretty, can't you play with us?' A little boy named Hanmin, who's a little taller at my waist swings my arm side to side, pleading me to stay.
'I can't stay any longer, Hanmin. Noona has to work too.' I bend down to look into his eyes while explaining.
'But its boring here.' He pouts and started crying.
'Oh my, Hanmin.' I chuckled nervously and a little girl named Momo came over and cried as well. 'Not you, too.' I sigh. 'How about I come again next month? I promise to bring more cakes, you kids love cakes, right?' Finally, the kids stops crying and started to get excited about next month.

'Go and play, kids.' Hyoseong came over to dismiss the kids. 'I'm sorry, Suhyun. Hanmin gets attached to people easily.'
'I don't mind, unnie.' I smiled and waved at Haemin who who is waving at me while sliding down the outdoor playground.
'I'm counting on you for your next month visit then.' She smiles and we greeted the kids for the last time before driving back to the office.


'Thank you for today, Miss Suhyun.' Mr CEO stops infront of the bakery and thanked me for the day.
'No, its my pleasure.' I smile and he handed me a keychain.
'Haemin told me to give this to you, he hopes next month would be tomorrow so he could see you again.' Mr CEO explains and that got me to smile from ear to ear.

'I'm excited too, thank you Mr CEO.' I smile and when I attempt to alight the car, he stops my by pulling my wrist. The small contact surprised me and I immediately pulled back my hand.
'I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything.' He apologised.
'No, its okay. I was just surprised.' I giggle akwardly. 'You want to say anything?'

'Yes, we'll be visiting the orphanage next month again, right?' He asks and I eagerly nod my head.
'Yes.' And with that I alight from the car and the moment I open the bakery door, someone suddenly hug my neck and force me in a head lock. 'Yah, Oh Sehun!' I yelled but he didn't let go, merely loosen.
'Where did you go? Who's in that car?' He asks, or rather demanding an answer for me.
'I can't answer you like this. Let go!' I smack his arms but he was reluctant to let go. 'I'll tell you everything, please.' I pleaded and he finally let go. 'I almost died, again.' I frown, rubbing my neck. 'You shouldn't treat a girl like this.' I snicker at him and drop onto the chair at the side of the bakery.

'Its late and you went out far with a guy, how can I not worry?' He scolded, I could hear the emergency tone in his words.
'Its just Mr CEO. We went to visit an orphanage. Nothing happened.' I shakes my head, but his facial expression did not change at all. 'I'm sorry?' I paste both my palm together in an attempt to show how apologetic I am. He's acting so much like a big oppa to me.

'Don't ever go out so late again, not with some random guy call Mr CEO. You don't even know his name.' Sehun grumbles and I move up from my seat to hang my arms around his shoulder, giving him the extra confirmation that I am fine.
'Thank you so much.' I whisper and inch forward to peck his cheek. 'Don't be angry anymore, that's my first cheek kiss.'
--

Oh Sehun

I froze when Suhyun comes so close and eventually land her lips on my cheek.

Her hot breathe, soft lips and sweet voice...

'Hey? Hello ~' she waves infront of me and I quickly snap out of my trance. 'What's wrong? Are you getting shy from my kiss?' She teases and I could feel my temperature slowly rising. Damn, she doesn't even know what she has done.

Tonight is not a good night.

 

Hello everyone, thank you for staying and subscribe to this story ,😊 Please enjoy!