two

Star-Crossed Lovers (Original ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Sehun dropped Eunbyeol at the front entrance of the school along with the other parents and their kids, and he wished her a good day while she kissed his cheek and watched fondly as she exited the car, running over to her waiting friends immediately before the group head off to their class. Like every other morning, he then head to a café nearby his office for his morning coffee. Taking a vacant seat by the window, the single father whipped out his phone while he waited for his coffee, reading all the emails and messages he had received on his business phone.

        "Did you order your coffee yet?" a voice appeared out of the blue, surprising him. Sehun lifted his head up with wide eyes only to see big eyes looking down at him in amusement. He closed his eyes as he let out a frustrated sigh.

        "What the hell, Do Kyungsoo?" he mumbled, glaring at the male who was now taking a seat across from him.

        Kyungsoo, his secretary, merely chuckled at this. "It's not my fault that you're always unaware of your surroundings, Mr. Oh."

        Sehun scowled. "Excuse you, but I was checking my emails like you always told me to. And cut it out, will you? I told you to stop calling me Mr. Oh ages ago."

        Kyungsoo smiled and said nothing. A waiter arrived with their coffees and Sehun eagerly took a sip of his vanilla latte while his secretary made sure to stir his black coffee and added a little bit of sugar before taking a sip. He then watched as his boss continued browsing through his emails, some of which had been sent by him over the weekends, and turned his gaze out the window. There were lots of pedestrians crossing the road and walking along the streets to head to work, and Kyungsoo absentmindedly watched them walk pass the café until he saw Sehun putting down his device from the corner of his eyes.

        "Busy day today," he began as Sehun drank his latte. "You might have to ask someone to pick up Eunbyeol for you instead, Mr. Oh."

        Sehun sighed. The thought of having to miss the opportunity to personally pick up his daughter from school today was depressing for him, but he knew it wasn't a big deal since it rarely happened. He knew Eunbyeol wouldn't mind, especially if it meant that she'd be riding home with one of her cousins.

        "I'll call Luhan later then. Did you arrange all of my schedules?" Kyungsoo nodded at this. "Thanks. Did Kris drop you off here or did you bring your car this time?"

        Kris was Kyungsoo's boyfriend, and Sehun has met the tall handsome blonde a few times for the past two years since Kyungsoo started working with him. "He dropped me off this time. My car wouldn't start," Kyungsoo told him.

        "Alright then. Let's get going before Suho gives us about not coming into work on time."

        Ten minutes later, Sehun's car was parked in the basement of a tall glass building in the centre of town, just minutes away from the café. As they head towards the elevator, they passed by two men dressed in all black suits. They had broad shoulders, mean muscles and simply taller than Sehun himself, and they each had a gun strapped on the belt around their waists. Sehun nodded his head once to them as a silent greeting as Kyungsoo whipped out a flashy silver card from his coat pocket, sliding it against the small machine next to the elevator and allowing the doors to open. The duo boarded the metal compartment and Sehun pressed for the very top floor of the building where the CEO was residing.

        "If this meeting lasts longer than I think it would, do you mind calling Luhan for me instead? That hyung can be forgetful as , and I don't want him to forget to pick up my baby."

        Kyungsoo smiled. "If it'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter