(⊃ ´ω`)⊃♥⊂(´ω` ⊂)

My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*4 Years Ago*

"But, Jisoo, I'm scared." Seoli whined. Her and her best friend were currently creeping behind a wall, watching Seoli's crush in secret. "Just go over there and give him the letter then leave. He's supposed to meet you on the rooftop anyways." Jisoo encouraged, nudging her a little forward. Seoli went out from behind the wall because Jisoo's nudge was more like a shove. "Go!" Jisoo yelled in a whisper. Seoli took a deep breath and approached the boy.

"Um, Bogum?" She said, tapping his shoulder so he would turn around. He turned around and graced her with his gummy smile. "Yes?" He asked curious. "Um, t-this is for you!" Seoli yelled, ing the letter toward him before running away. Bogum stared in shock since she just suddenly ran. "Dude is it a love letter?" Bogum's friend asked as he opened it. "Um, no, she gave me her report card.." Bogum mumbled confused.

"Oh my god! I gave him the wrong envelope!" Seoli exclaimed, slumping her head on Jisoo's shoulder. "I'm never going to live this down! Today was our last day of high school too! I'm such an idiot!!" Seoli sobbed into Jisoo's shoulder, who silently giggled at her friends misfortune. Maybe one day Seoli will get another chance.

*Present Day*

"Seoli, is wedding bouquet #23 finished yet?" Mrs. Jung yelled to Seoli, who was in the back making a bouquet. "Yes, I'm bringing it out!" Seoli yelled back, grabbing the bouquet gently and making her way to the front of the store.

"Here is the bouquet." Seoli smiled handing it to the bride-to-be. "Thank you so much, I will tell my friends about the store here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter