Arriving In Korea

A Dream Come True!?
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Laney P.O.V*

I slammed my hands down on the desk and stared him down. “Look mister. My best friend has been missing since yesterday afternoon. She hasn’t answered my calls or texts! We came here for a vacation because of the ticket I won. We just started our freshman year at college. You need to start looking for her now or I will make you lose your job.”

“Miss calm down. It has not been 48 hours yet. Come back and apply for the missing person ad. Plus, she could just be out with some friends or at the club.” The officer said looking irritated. “No you calm down!” I said as I grabbed his shirt.” It should not matter how long the person have been missing. She has never been to New York! She is not the type to go to the club and if she was, she don’t know where a thing is at. Now if you don’t start looking for her this moment, you’re going to regret it.” I started shaking him. I felt arms grab me and pulled me away. “Let me go! How are ya’ll police? Why should I wait another day when she could be out there hurt or dead somewhere! I said let me GO!”

Trying to break loose from the buff guys, I started to kick around. They easily picked me up and tossed me out the door like they were throwing out a trash bag. I hit the ground with a thud. I got back up and started to bang on the door. “Okay! Stay in there if you want! You won’t have another pay check coming your way.!!” ZZ…ZZ. My phone started vibrating in my back pocket. Frustrated, I yanked the phone out and looked at it. My pulse sped up at the name that showed up. It was Raquel. It was a single text. “Lanes…I’m fine. I can’t explain it to you right now but I’ll contact you again later and let you know everything. You won’t believe it. I love you and don’t worry. I’m not in any danger.”

I clutched my chest and slid down against the wall. Feeling relief, tears of happiness came rushing out. “Damn you Raquel!” I rubbed my eyes but the tears wouldn’t stop. “I’m so glad you are safe. “ She better have a good freaking excuse as to why she disappeared on me like that. I stood up and wiped off my pants. Curious about the thing she saying I won’t believe, I rushed back to our hotel room.

 

 

*Raquel P.O.V*

After sitting down for 14 hours on a plane, I was glad to be able to put my feet back on the ground. I always wanted to come here but I never had the money for the ticket. Not to mention I don’t know how to get Korea’s money.  I better make the best of this experience, even if I can’t talk…and I’m going to be staying with the most amazing and talented guy that stole my heart instantly in Replay, I thought as I glanced over at Jonghyun driving. I doubt that it is actual feelings or whatever it is that I am feeling. Even though I’m skeptical about staying with him, I’m going to enjoy it. Its not everyday an ordinary girl like me gets to meet her idol like this. I think it’s strange though. I can’t remember how we met. I guess he’ll tell me sooner or later. I think he’s hiding something from me.

We went to a couple a stores to get what I need while staying with him. You know the usual, toothbrush, and bras…things for my girl needs when my friend came to visit. God, I hate it some much. I hate how we have to suffer each month. We just finished buying me some clothes and now we are heading back to his apartment. I started thinking about Laney. I wonder if she got my message. Knowing her, she wasted no time going to the police. I miss her so much. She is going to have a heart attack when I tell her whom I met. I giggled softly. Its good to know that I can still laugh and hum. He glanced over at me and gave me a slight smile. “What are you laughing at?” I quickly typed on my phone and told him about my friend. “She sounds like an amazing person. You miss her a lot don’t you?” I nodded. He has no idea. I looked around, noticing that we finally stopped. I looked back at him. “We’re here.”

Here? His apartment? Already!? Oh I’m not ready. I took deep breaths to calm my rapid beating heart. I got out the car and grabbed some of the bags. We entered the building and headed into the elevator. I am so nervous that I started to hum the tune of Hello. He looked at me surprisingly. “You’re a fan of SHINee?” I let a big smile slip as I looked at him. “So, you’re know who I am?” I looked down shyly and gave a small nod. He smiled back at me and turned his head back the front.  Oh, I hope he don’t think I’m a crazy fan. Then he spoke in a small voice.” You have a nice voice. I can’t wait to hear it when you can talk again.” Oh... I felt my cheeks go hot. He just complimented me.  I could just die right now.

We finally got off the elevator and started walking down the hall. Finally reaching his door, he opened it. I walked in and looked around in awe. I know he’s an idol and everything, but this was more then I could imagine. This was an amazing apartment. It even has stairs in it! Everything was black and white. He told

Please log in to read the full chapter