No Memory

A Dream Come True!?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Raquel P.O.V

 

Talking… I can hear two voices mixing into a conversation. I forced my heavy eyelids to open. Looking for the source, my eyes landed on two figures by the door. With my vision still hazy, I couldn’t make out who they were. An aching pain was going all over my body. Having no strength to keep them open, I let them close.

 

 

I groaned and tried to sit up. At that same moment, this horrid pain attacked my body. Oww.. I heard someone running to me and helped me sit up. “Are you okay?”  he asked me nervously. I lifted my head and looked at this mysterious person. Letting my eyes focus, I gasped and my breath got caught in my throat. Here, right in front of me…was the person I longed to meet. Kim Jonghyun was sitting only inches away from me. “You need to be careful.” He nags me while pointing at my stomach. “You have a few broken ribs.”  I looked down and lifted my shirt slightly. Sure enough, I had a bandage going around my rib cage. Opening my eyes wide, I looked back at him. “ Are you in any pain?” I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I closed my mouth feeling confused. 

 

“What is it?” He was beginning to look worried. I decided to try again. I got the same results. I started to panic and tears started to run down my cheeks. Something is not right. Only gasping sounds was coming out. Jonghyun stood up with a start. “What’s happening!?” He was in full panic mode now.  “What’s wrong!?” You could hear the distress in his voice. I pointed at my throat. “Thirsty?” I Shook my head. “Does it hurt?” I pointed back at my throat and with my free hand, I made a talking motion.  “Talk…you can’t talk?” I nodded vigorously. Knowing what he just said, his face fell. “ Oh god… you can’t talk!” AS soon as he said that he ran out the door.

 

All I could do was sit there. That was when I realized that the clothes that I was wearing was not mine. They were his clothes. Did he change me? “ Oh my god...” I covered my face with his cover.  He saw my body…. That was when I realized a bigger issue. How the hell am I went him in the first place. He is the last person I thought I would run into in New York. I’m sure when I left my hotel I was on my way to meet my friend. Then…what happened after that? No matter how hard I tried to remember, all I came up with was a blank memory. Trying to remember what happen is making my head pound.

 

 

Jonghyun P.O.V

 

Oh… I dropped my phone. My fingers are so shaking so bad. Using my trembling hand, I picked it up. He said to call him if something is wrong. Dialing his number, I put the receiver to my ear. As soon as he picked up, I started throwing my words out there. Maybe because I’m freaking out, that’s why I couldn’t form words properly. “ Talk…scared…gasping…help…” He didn’t understand me so he told me to breathe and calm down. “Now Jonghyun, tell me what happened.” I slowly began to explain the situation. “ The girl just woke up and she can’t talk. The only sounds that come out is gasping sounds. “ There was silence on the other end. “ I was afraid this would happen.” My heart dropped at his words. What does that mean? What didn’t he tell me before hand if he knew something like this was going to happen? “Okay listen, what she have is PTSD.” Knowing that I didn’t know what that was, he continued on explaining. “ That is Post Traumatic Stress disorder. The shock of almost being triggered that. The fact that no one came to help her heard when she was screaming for help does not help the matter. Stumbling back, I fell on the couch.

 

“Will- will she be able to talk again?” I thought about her family. “Eventually…yes.” He answered me. “Depending her, it might take weeks or even months.  This is psychological. She lost her will to talk. She might be feeling like no cared or that she was abandon. She has to know that someone cares for her, that someone will help her. You found her and I know you’re an idol and you have things to do but will you try and help her please? You just can’t say that you’re going to help. She has to feel it. She has to feel that you are not going to abandon her. You have to gently explain to her. Most likely she might freak out and if that happens, don’t say anymore.  Don’t rush her to rem

Please log in to read the full chapter