Reunion

A Glimpse of the Past

"Chae Rin~ah!!"

When I turned my head, two figures ran to me and started hugging me tight that at first I was alarmed. But when those familiar voices reached my brain...

"Heechulie...Yesungie...how have you been?"

"We missed you little babo..."

Heechul ended the hug and linked my arms on theirs. I tried to sneak a look on Yesung's finger...there was a ring there...married...my heart ached.

"Geun Young~ssi, I heard the two of you made a book."

"Ah, you saw it?" Heechul looked at Yesung. "They released it last month."

"She's pregnant." Yesung's eyes shone brightly.

I nodded. "Why are you here anyway?"

The two of them laughed. "We heard that you came home and we thought you will come here."

Just like that, we walked side by side once more, arms linked together like the way we used to do. Down to the same old street that we always take before. Though it hurts...we can't stop that can't we?

Yesung and I, we're just meant to be friends. Accept it or not, that's life...

Heechul, Yesung and I...we're gonna be friends forever. But the thing is...I don't know how to start explaining. Maybe, a walk at Apgeujong will do right?

"Then, who wants to eat dokbokki?"

"Us."

They lifted me and we just laughed. I don't have a person to love yet...and Yesung already have another one in his life. Can I love Heechul? Nah, that's stupid.