Robin and Starfire

Robin and Starfire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You unlocked your phone once more to double check the location before entering. Opening the Facebook page, you clicked on the invitation for your middle school reunion, comparing the shop name to the letters printed on your phone.

Usually, you wouldn’t go for social events like this but staying at home every day was turning into a bore and having plans is better than no plans at all. At least you thought. Taking a break from school wasn’t as great as you imagined it to be.

You entered the store, letting the waiter lead you to part of the restaurant someone had booked for the reunion. After greeting a few people, you finally found your best friends from middle school. It wasn’t long before you guys are engrossed in talks reminiscing the past and plans for the future.

After a while, somehow, the conversation shifted to that one boy you were close to back in middle school.

“What happened to Taehyung?” Jenny asked.

“Uh, not sure?” you answered, thoughts shifting to your only link to the boy, his facebook page.

“I only added him on Facebook but he doesn’t update much I think,” you replied.

“Or maybe it’s because I don’t use Facebook much,” you continued with a snicker.

“It’s a pity, you guys were so close!” Jenny replied.

“Doesn’t that guy look like Taehyung though?” Emily replied while pointing at a guy at the opposite table.

At that statement, three pair of eyes turned to the boy Emily was pointing to.

“Who knows, we all look different after so many years. The only thing we can remember each other by our names!” Jenny replied.

“Let’s go talk to him them! Come on! You can’t miss this chance y/n!” screamed Emily.

You stared at the boy unconsciously but got shocked to find the boy staring at you too, his lips forming a smirk on his handsome features. You quickly turned your head back with a blush.

“Oh my god he’s looking at you too! I told you you guys were meant for each other!” Emily exclaimed.

“Come on!” Emily continued while pulling your arms.

You were soon dragged to the opposite table. You found out soon enough that the boy was the Taehyung the girls was talking about.

However, the new table was noisy. After failing to join the conversation in the table, you excused yourself for a breather. You weren’t exactly a social butterfly, being around so many people would tire you out sometimes. Taehyung must have thought you were weird, after so many years.

Stepping out of the restaurant and meeting the cold air outside, your mind wandered back to your days in middle school.

You were seated next to Taehyung because the teacher thought boys and girls would talk to each other. She thought it was the best solution to keep the class quiet. However, the extra chromosome wasn’t going to stop you from making friends. Nope. After seating next to each other for two years, you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter