celebration

Let's Play

Two weeks has passed and exam season was finally over.

You confidently placed your pen in your pencil case and closed the cover.

You have been silently mugging at home for the past two weeks, ignoring going out with friends and staying home just to study for your exams.

You glanced at your left where changjo sat and quietly chuckled to yourself as you saw his eyebrows furrowed and his forehead showing a few wrinkles.

Changjo caught you looking and glowered at your direction. Actually, changjo was a smart kid but he had work so by the time he got home it would be too late to study.

You pitied the kid but you knew he would still pass with at least a ‘c’ grade so you shrugged it off.

After handing in your papers, you turned to face him where he was already scowling in your direction.

You gave him an innocent expression but then smiled as you were delighted by his cute reaction.

Slowly, he smiled and when the professor said your class could go off he held your hand and walked out of the lecture hall.

It was a casual gesture, you thought holding hands was nothing plus he was your best friend so you didn’t think much about it.

While walking out of the school building to the main gate, changjo whipped out his phone and called the rest of teentop to meet you guys for an after party to celebrate.

You followed his actions and called seungyeon to meet you later outside as well then tucked your phone back in your handbag.

“yo.” Changjo called out to two figures in the distance. Chunji and Neil, his hyungs from teentop.

You smiled and slightly bowed your head to say hi. Neil waved and gave a beautiful smile at you while chunji started with his tricks.

“You’re so pretty today ~~~~~-ah. If only you were my noona,” he complimented and dived straight in front of your face then continued, “you’d be perfect~” he slurred his last few words.

Being you, you were not fazed by his greeting and lightly knocked your forehead on his, “too bad I’m not.” then pulled back with a slight smirk on your face.

You could be a complete player if you wanted to. You could make guys fall for you intentionally if you wanted to but you choose not because where’s all the fun if you kept winning?

Chunji nodded in defeat and raised his hands in the air. Neil commented how you’re being more player-like you winked at him causing him to chuckle.

After awhile of small talk, chunji was already on the phone with a few noonas at the same time and Neil? You presumed he was texting all the girls in his contact list.

It was normal for you already and you didn’t really care. Changjo was keeping you pre-occupied by swinging your hands back and forth and smiling once and awhile.

Soon, you heard a familiar bickering noise in the distance. “argh! I’m screwed! Why was it so hard?” Ricky wailed.

“Shut up Ricky. Shut up ljoe.” Cap commanded.

Ljoe was busy making an idiot of himself in front of seungyeon as she was sad about her results so he’s been making funny faces and noises when no one was watching to make seungyeon happy.

You envied her for having him around. They were going to be a couple sooner or later when you were… Anyways, but you still had changjo who made you smile. You were thankful for that.

Changjo caught you staring and stuck out his tongue at you, you rolled your eyes then spoke up, “hey, so where ya wanna go?”

They shut up and looked at you. You looked at the 7 pairs of eyes and mouthed ‘what?’

“You hardly talk. You have a beautiful voice when you do.” Neil answered your silent question.

You smiled in response and motioned to carry on. They then continued to discuss where to go and you just agreed to whatever they said.

It wasn’t that you couldn’t talk or something, sometimes you felt words weren’t needed to say what you had to say. And, mostly because you were too lazy to talk. But only changjo knew that.

In the end, all of you decided to go to a famous club, ‘Paradise’. It was said that only people of a certain status were allowed to enter and you shook your head saying how it won’t be okay if all of you went.

However, the guys and seungyeon shook their heads. You titled your head to the side, confused.

“C’mon we’re like vip here, please.” Ljoe said and walked calmly into the club with the rest of teentop following behind and seungyeon dragging you in.

The security guard gave you a second look and Ricky came over to sling his arm around yours, “she’s with me.”

He sounded completely different from the Ricky who was in school with you, he sounded grown up.

You raised an eyebrow at him and when you were let in he gave you his toothy grin again. You laughed it off and bobbed your head slightly to the tune of the music.

Immediately, girls flocked to teentop, even changjo. You couldn’t believe it. Changjo saw you gape and smirked at you while slinging an arm over one of the girls who looked almost .

You threw him a disgusted look and he laughed. He whispered something into the girl’s ear and suddenly she was the one who looked disgusted and left him.

You found an empty seat at the bar table and sat down. You ordered orange juice and sipped it while looking around the bar.

You saw your friends dancing on the dance floor and smiled. Dancing wasn’t your thing so you just sat and watched. All of a sudden you saw a guy with a cap covering his face on the stage.

He lifted it up slightly and your jaw dropped, it was changjo. He winked at you and began dancing his heart out. Your eyes sparkled as you watched him dance without noticing another pair of eyes watching you.

He cocked his head to the side, bored. He’s played with all the girls who came in this club before and there weren’t any new ones.

He threw a few $100 notes at the girls snuggling up to him and they smiled and rubbed their bodies on him further.

His expression was completely bored and uninterested. They were just someone to remind him that he was still there.

Just then a girl with a splendid figure walked in with a kid-looking guy bringing her in. *she looks familiar.*

She smiled the most beautiful smile he has ever seen before as she waved the kid off and looked at another guy. She laughed and went to sit on the stool by the bar while the other guy walked toward the stage.

Her endless legs stretched as she placed them on the floor and crossed them. He heard himself gulped.

You had an amused face while checking the club out and smiled while changjo performed. He felt himself glare at that kid.

Woohyun felt his legs move forward to where you were sitting when another guy came forward to call you out to dance. *so many guys, psh. Nam woohyun, you’ll get your chance. Patience.* he thought as he randomly danced on the dance floor.

You were getting a little bored when Cap came forward from the crowd and held your hand asking you to go dance.

You gracefully declined not wanting to look like an idiot and damage your pride but he was too strong so you had to follow him into the crowd.

Then, he left you alone. He was being pulled by another y woman and you were pissed, glaring at him all the way. He said sorry and you ignored him while stepping out of the dance floor.

All of a sudden you felt a pair of strong arms holding on to your waist. You jumped a little but figured it was changjo and playfully held on to his hands.

Those weren’t changjo’s hands.

You turned and held on to a gasp as you recognised him from somewhere before. The handsome stranger.

He smirked at you as you regain your pride and took his hands of your waist and stepped one step away from him.

You cocked your head to the side motioning him to follow you out while you talk. He half-smiled amused at your reaction but quickly followed you out before you left him behind.

You went back to the bar but it was filled with people so you turned around to face woohyun when he motioned with his hands to follow you to the sofa area where he sat just now.

You glanced around and saw about 3 guys there with women around their arms or literally on them. You shook your head and found an empty place and sat down.

“Yah, yah, yah. Go do that somewhere else I have a guest.” Woohyun reprimanded them.

“Don’t we…all have…guests too?” a tall and handsome one replied in between kisses.

“Hi. I’m not like one of your guests; please don’t compare me with them. You, continue on, I don’t really care.” You stressed and motioned woohyun to continue.

He was amazed and sung gyu who was cuddling at the side with two girls straightened up, interested in who could have said that to one of them.

“Okay then. Hello I’m nam woohyun, 23 years old, owner of this club. You like it?” he cockily asked.

You titled your head and looked around, “it’s interesting, nothing that special from my point of view though. I’m ~~~~, 21 years old.” You said while looking straight into his eyes.

Suddenly the tall boy who was making out stopped and questioned a little harshly, “don’t you know who we are, who you’re talking to miss ~~~~ shi?”

You shook your head and sat there without saying anything. The tall one gave you a weird look then a smaller sized one with small eyes spoke, “hey. I’m sung gyu, older than woohyun, call me oppa. Leader of infinite. Do you know us? Infinite.”

You shook your head to say that you weren’t going to call him oppa and that you didn’t know who infinite was.

Woohyun scoffed a little while flipping his fringe to the side. You remained your blank expression while waiting.

“hyung, who’s the chick? She taken?” a handsome guy came over and slung his arm around yours.

You turned to face him and sweetly smiled before taking his arm off yours and turning back to woohyun with a straight face.

“L got rejected~ hahaha” a wild looking guy came out from the shadows with a girl with him and soon after a calmer one came out.

Lastly a bored looking pretty guy came out with an arrogant expression and sat fearlessly besides you. He gave you one look and looked away.

You scoffed and looked the other away not backing down. “You’re not feeling faint or something?” the wild one asked. You shook your head immediately.

“waaaa. Paksu~” the handsome one said as he clapped his hands then smiled his killer smile.

No reaction. He furrowed his eyebrows and you smirked a little. “Okay since everyone’s here I’ll explain. Yo, these 7 guys before you are the almighty Infinite. Sungyeol, sung gyu, L, Hoya, Dongwoo,  Sungjong and I. We are the elites of Korea, go Google us or something I’m too lazy to tell you what we do, ok more like our parents. Surprised?”

Your mouth did an ‘o’ sign as you silently breathed out ‘ohhh’. Then you paused and smirked at woohyun “no.” you smiled sweetly and stood up, fixing your blouse.

“I don’t know if we’ll meet again but nice meeting you, goodbye~” you put up your hand in the air to slightly wave them goodbye.

The whole of Infinite were shocked. You smiled and walked away when woohyun immediately stood up and held onto your wrist, “hey, give me your number.”

You turned and mouthed ‘I don’t want to.’ And smiled. “aish, we will meet again ~~~~-ah. Bye, for now.” he said as you walked away.

You saw changjo and the rest and went there. They began bombarding you with questions asking why you were with Infinite and you just shrugged your shoulders.

“So she hangs with teentop, interesting…” hoya said.

“How can she have no respect for us? Wait till I find out which uni she goes to.” Sungyeol said, pissed.

“Shut up yeol-ah. I think she’s pretty cool.” Dongwoo commented and L and sung gyu nodded their heads.

“psh, I don’t care about her.” Sungjong said as he flipped his fringe.

“I don’t care what you guys think. She’s going to be mine.” Woohyun said while looking at your back figure.

*just a matter of time, wait for me and be mine.*

//done~ yay~ kay lol bye~ see ya again soon~I have another fic before this that you can go see as well k? hehe byebye thank you once again for reading /bows/ ^^//