Chapter 2

Your Scent

Youngjae's POV

As soon as Yugyeom unlocked the door, I went in and straight to bed. Oh my god. It's so comfortable and heavenly. Yugyeom just rolled his eyes to what according to him a 'childish behaviour'. Said someone who cried a lot because of hidden camera prank.

I checked on my Instagram on my phone and saw a notification from Mark hyung's account. He posted a picture of him with Coco taking a walk at the Han River. He also posted a video. 

It's a video of Coco barking with the caption 'I misss my mommy ㅠㅠ".

My baby girl is so adorable, right? 

Because Mark hyung is older than me, we decided that he's the father and I'm the mother (which I reluctantly accept).

I left a comment on the video. 

'Mommy miss you too ㅠㅠ Take care of yourself. Love both of you ❤'

"Youngjae hyung, let's go. It's about to start," told Yugyeom. 

With that, I stood up, putting my phone in the pocket and on my way to the lobby with Yugyeom. 

Jackson's POV

"Bambam-ah, hurry up. Everyone have gathered at the lobby," said me to the Thai boy that's still in his room. 

Unable to wait, I barged to his room and shocked to find out that he still hasn't finished from picking his clothes. Laying on his bed were different types of clothes and the floor were almost same typed of shoes with different height of heels. 

"For good sake, Kunpimook, what take you so long to pick your clothes and shoes? We are not going to blind date. I know you want to leave a good impression to other people. But for now, wear this t-shirt and sneakers first, " told me.

He pouted and sulked but I couldn't care less. We were already late and here he is worying about how he looks. Don't misunderstand, I love Bambam but sometimes he could be a diva.

After all of the fuss, we went downstair via the elevator. When it's about to close, suddenly someone blocked the elevator from completely close with his hand. A really tall guy entered with his friend. 

Unfortunately, I couldn't see the latter as the tall guy blocked him from my sight. 

The elevator was packed with people which made it hard to move. I'm not really a fan of closed space and I have a slight phobia. As people went on the elevator, I had to move to the tall dude and his friend. 

"Sorry. But there's no more space," told me to the tall guy in front of me.

"Nah. It's okay," he answered and gave me a smile. 

I breathed in some air and the scent smelled familiar. I inhaled the second time and there's no mistake. It's that scent. How could this be? 

Memories of that person came back and been replayed all over again. Us being together... The moments that I cherished yet been trying to forget kept on pouring. 

I miss you, my sunshine. 

Youngjae's POV

"This is your fault. Now we are really late," nagged Yugyeom, the tall youngster that acts like a brat. Mind my language. 

 Heck, I don't give a right now. It's not my fault that I went to the bathroom. It's a nature call. Plus, blame it on my digestive sysystem and the freaking food that I ate. I felt sorry for Kim Yugyeom for being dumb. 

We finally arrive at the hotel's lobby. It's actually a seminar for universities around Korea. I just joined for fun and Yugyeom's my best friend, so I forced him to come.

At first, he objected but decided to go when his parents were away for business trip. Yeah. Kim Yugyeom was a spoiled and disrespectful brat but he never get attention and love from his parent. Enough with that sentimental thing. It's just not my style. 

"Stop nagging, Yugyeom-ah. I know you want to be a grandmother but even grandmothers don't nag annoyingly like you."

Yugyeom rolled his eyes again for the nth time of the day. After 15 minutes waiting, finally the seminar started. Bla bla bla... I'm not gonna tell you guys what's happening. Just the usual stuff during formal events, you know. 

Sitting for almost 3 hours made my legs weak. I dragged Yugyeom along and went to the cafe. I told him to buy me an Iced Americano. He got himself chocolate shake which was his favourite. We enjoyed our drinks and went back to the lobby after 45 minutes break. There's a group activities. Every group consisted of 7 members. 

Yugyeom wasn't in my group. I got teamed up with Ken, Hongbin, Daehyun, Yongguk, Wooshin and Jimin. Before the group activites started, each team must have a leader and an assistant. After voting, we decided Youngguk to be the leader of our group. And for somewhat reason, I got picked to be the assistant.

@@@@@@

Finally, the activities ended after a very long day. Everyone were very tired, nevertheless they're happy. Some made new friends and some even got to meet their old friends.

Jackson was looking for Bambam when he noticed a familiar figure. He was shocked and then shrugged it off, thinking it was his imagination. But the guy laughed and he swore that it sounded familiar to his.

Jackson's POV

I was waiting for Bambam at the front of the elevator. People went in and get off from the elevator. The activities were a lot of fun. Bambam was in the same group as me. The other five mebers were Luhan, Wei, Kogyeol, Vernon and Yugyeom. I was observing everyone, trying to remember their faces. When it was Yugyeom's turn, I was staring hard at Yugyeom.

Where did I see him? Oh, right! He was that tall dude in the elevator!

Throughout the activities, I greeted all of them. I went to Yugyeom and introduced myself. He recognized me and we went along together.

I kept on asking questions about him. He was actually the same age as Bambam. I couldn't hide my shock because he looked quite mature than his real age. On top of that, he was too tall and well built for someone his age. 

 By the end of the day, I got everyone's phone number including Yugyeom. 

"Bambam!" I called for the Thai boy. It's not that hard to notice Kunpimook especially that striking sky blue of his.

I waved at him but stopped when I saw the person talking to him. I know it sounded cliche. The world as if suddenly slow down and there were both of us in the world. 

My heart started to beat fast and my eyes started to moist. If there were no people, I would hug and kiss him. 

There, next to Bambam, was the person that I miss so much in this world and the one of my heart. 

His name was Choi Youngjae. The last time I saw him were three years ago during our breakup. He grew to such a fine man. His features gotten sharp and he actually had a great taste of fashion. 

The Choi Youngjae I knew was a shy and timid person. Without his Harry Potter glasses, handsome was the best word to describe him. He was always been good looking but all of that was hidden behind of the rounded glasses of his.

I've been dating a lot of people, both men and women, but Youngjae was my first love. Our first meet was at the school gym. 

~Flashback~

"Okay, that's all for today's practice. Tomorrow, I won't bebhere because I have to attend a workshop but  that doesn't mean you can escape the practice for tomorrow," told Coach Lee to his athletes.

Everyone groaned at this as they thought there was a chance for them to take a break. 

Coach Lee smiled at their response, knowing that they were so tired as they had been praticed for two consecutive weeks without rest. 

The fencing competition was around the corner, so he wanted their school's representative to do their best and win some medals. 

"Wang Jackson," called out the coach to the captain of the team. 

The called out person went to the front. Wang Jackson was one of the popular kids in the school and the heartthrob. Known for his good looks and natures, he could make that person to fall for him easily. Despite that, he never used that as an advantage to him. 

Not that he's athletic, he's also good at academic and very talented. He always in the top 5 and he can sing, rap and even dancing. With his group, they won most of the competition they're in. 

Unlike everyone, fencing was his favourite sport. He used to do gymnastics but because he was short, fencing became his next option.

Coming from an atheletic family,  it's a given, especially when both of your parents were Olympic's gold medallists.

The coach discussed something with Jackson after he told everyone to dismiss. 

Meanwhile... 

"Yah, Lim Changkyun! What the hell you think you're doing?!"

The whole cafeteria were shocked with the voice. They found the source of the voice and it's coming from Choi Youngjae, the number one student of the school. 

Everyone knew him, yet they felt intimidated and scared when Youngjae was in bad mood, specifically when he was mad. 

The guy in front of him flinched at the sudden outburst while Hanbin, Heedo and Buffy tried to hold back their laugh. The situation was so funny. Changkyun being the evil and naughty human being he was, did a prank on Youngjae. 

If you know Youngjae for a while, he was one of that positive people, although he often feel insecured. But if you know what's good for you, never mess with Choi Youngjae. 

'Damn it, Choi Youngjae,' cursed Changkyun in his mind. 

He was basically had both his arms up and knelt on the floor, getting punished. 

"Youngjae-ah..."

"WHAT?"

"Ple-please forgive me. I promise that I won't do it again. I'm sorry," said Changkyun. 

Youngjae didn't say nothing at him. Instead, he answered his phone. 

"Hello? Hi, Jaebum hyung~~" answered Youngjae cheerfully while sending death glares to Changkyun. 

Changkyun's eyes widen as he answered the call. He mouthed 'no' to Youngjae multiple times but only to fail when he heard that Jaebum would coming over. 

It's his fate. The person was his brother, his half-brother, to be exact. Im Jaebum was older than him and they're two years apart. Jaebum's a good friend of Youngjae. 

Luckily, he was saved by the bell. His so called best friends 'congratulated' him for 'hitting a jackpot'. Youngjae just left him there. He sighed knowing that it's got to be a long day for him. 

@@@@@@

"YOUNGJAE-AH!" screamed Jinyoung to his beloved dongsaeng. As Youngjae turned out, he got crushed into a hug and a kiss on both of his cheeks. He groaned at the older's action. 

Park Jinyoung. One of the school's heartthrob, the Student Council's president and also Choi Youngjae's childhood friend and cousin. 

He swooned both boys and girls with his look and became teachers' favourite student with his trustworthy and hard working attitude. 

"What do you want, hyung?" asked Youngjae to the Busan native. 

"Can I sleep over? Please~~~" pleaded Jinyoung to the boy in front of him with his best puppy eyes. 

Without hesitation, he agreed and got rewarded with a peck on his lips. Oh yeah, Park Jinyoung was gay. 

Before Youngjae got to hit him, Jinyoung ran away while looking back, not noticing the people in front. 

Suddenly, someone was in his way and crashed. Luckily, before he fell on his face to the floor, someone saved him by grabbing his waist. 

Oh my god. Jinyoung loved how big the chest and the scent coming from that person. He looked up and his heart beart suddenly increasing. 

He was the most handsome man that he had ever met in his entire life. 

"Are you okay?" That y voice asking about his well-being made him fluttered. That eyes smile of his when his lips curled into a smile was so fascinating.

He helped Jinyoung to stand up. Jinyoung couldn't look into his eyes due to hi shyness. 

"I-I'm o-okay-yy," stuttered Jinyoung. 

"Are you sure?" asked the handsome stranger with uncertainty in his voice, along with worry. 

"Yes and thank you."

"By the way, my name is Im Jaebum," introduced the handsome stanger while offering his hand for a hanshake. 

Jinyoung took the offered and as soon as their hands touched, a jolt of electricity could be felt. Ignoring ththe feeling, he introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Park Jinyoung."

"Well, okay, Jinyoung-ssi. See you around," said Jaebum as he bidding his farewell to Jinyoung. 

@@@@@@

"Yo, Jackson! What's up, man?" asked Jooheon to the Hong Kong native who just finished his pratice. 

"Yeah, man. I'm good," replied him as he high-five with the younger. 

Both of them were chatting when someone coming up to them. 

"Hyung~~~" whined Changkyun as soon as he discovered his cousin. 

"Yes, Kkukkungie? Is there something wrong?" asked Jooheon. 

"Youngjae and Jaebum hyung..."

He explained what happened earlier from A to Z to Jooheon and Jackson. 

Jooheon shook his head when he heard the incident. It's obviously Changkyun's fault and the fact he knew about Youngjae's behaviour but still did that. He was basically asking for the end of his life. 

Jackson, who was just a listener, amused by the story, especially this person, Choi Youngjae. 

Just about Jackson wanted to ask who was this Choi Youngjae, two people entered the gym. 

Jooheon waved his hand and said hi to them while Changkyun hid behind his cousin. 

'Oh... He must be Choi Youngjae.'

Jackson thought as a guy with rounded glasses walked towards them. Behind him, there's another guy. Although Jackson's sight wasn't that clear but he knew that guy right away. The guy saw him and a smile formed on his lips, along his eyes smile. Both of them greeted each other.

"What's up man? How are you?"

"I'm fine, you know. Just started uni. What about you?"

"Just fine. A lot of scholarships, here and there."

Jaebum chuckled to the answer given. Meanwhile, both of them were catching up with each other, Changkyun swore that if Youngjae have any superpower, he would be finished. Even though he was hiding behing Jooheon, he felt that Youngjae could see through. 

"Hi, Jooheon hyung. Would you mind?"

"By all mean, he's yours," said Jooheon as he stepped away. Not that he didn't love his cousin, but sometimes he needs to be taught a lesson.

"AHH, YOUNGJAE-AH! It's hurts," whined the same age friend, who was eight months older than Youngjae.

The eldest three just watched the scene unfolded in front of him, slightly amused on the two youngest. After the punishment, Changkyun learnt his lesson and wouldn't do it again. He apologised for the nth time to Youngjae.

Satisfied with him, Youngjae was back to his cheerful mode. Except for Jackson, the other three was used to the sudden change of Youngjae, although it's could be scary because how people could change from a lion to a kitten that fast.

~End of flashback~

Jackson smiled to the memory of him meeting Choi Youngjae. He left a strong first impression. Ever since that, he found himself staring at the younger, thinking about him everyday and would get jealous when someone tried to flirt or too close with him.

Though it sounded very cliche, Jackson wrote a love letter to the younger and put it at his locker. His heart beating so fast and his mind created a lot of scenarios. Scared of rejection, he ran to his locker, only to find that his letter was read by Choi Youngjae.

Flustered, Jackson tired to explain, only to be shut up when a pair of lips crashed on his. He was taken aback by the sudden action and eventually kissed back.The kiss was slow and sweet.

Youngjae broke the kiss first. He blushed so hard and hid his face on Jackson's chest. Jackson laughed and told that he was adorable which made he git hit by Youngjae on the chest. Ever since that day, they were in relationship until Jackson graduated.

Little did he know, the younger noticed him and felt so happy to see him but only to walk away form where Wang Jackson was standing.

I miss you, Wang Puppy...

 

What's up? Chapter 2 is finally out!!! I know that you guys want Jackjae but let take it slow. I promise there willl be Jackjae in the next chapter. Sorry for not being able to update. T_T I'm busy with school and stuffs, plus it's hard to brainstorm about the next plot. But thank you for reading and subscribing this story. 

xoxo,

ahgase99_nel

P.S. Sorry for any mistake in spelling, grammar and others. I am too tired to proofread.