Chapter 1

Your Scent

Youngjae was packing his luggage when somebody hugged him from the back.

“Youngjae-ah,” whined Jaebum, asking for attention from the younger. Got ignored, Jaebum started to bite and Youngjae’s earlobe. Youngjae let out a moan and upon hearing that, Jaebum moved to kiss his neck. He bit some area of the neck, leaving hickeys. The elder trailed down his lips to Youngjae’s shoulder. Since the weather was unexpectedly very hot, Youngjae wore a tank top.

Unable to resist, Youngjae finally gave in. A smile curled on Jaebum’s lips when Youngjae started to kiss his jaw and neck. He let the younger to do whatever he wants. Youngjae adjusted his position and sat on Jaebum’s lap. Both of them were facing each other. Only the sound of the air-con and their breath could be heard. Youngjae wrapped his arms around Jaebum’s neck and pressed his lips against Jaebum’s. Jaebum kissed him back and their kiss got messier.

Jaebum stood up, bringing Youngjae to his room without breaking the kiss. Youngjae wrapped his legs around Jaebum’s waist and wrapped his hands around Jaebum’s neck.

@@@@@@

Youngjae’s POV

Damn that hyung. My bottom felt like . I couldn’t even walk properly. Gosh, I already told him not to be harsh. I sighed. He and Jinyoung hyung probably got into a fight, again. Suddenly, my phone rang. The call was from Yugyeom.

“Hello, Yugyeom. Good morning~~~” chirped me.

“Good morning, hyung,” Yugyeom replied grumpily.

Yugyeom was my best friend since middle school. Although he was younger than me by a year, he was taller than me and didn’t look like his age. Due to that, he earned the nickname ‘Giant Baby’ which was made by me. He actually very cute, a crybaby and childish. But he was the most cool and amazing person that I’ve ever know when he’s on the stage. Yugyeom, the Dancing Machine. He had won numerous number of competitions and due to that, a lot of people knew him.

He’s very good at street dance and house dance. Yugyeom had received a lot offers from various companines and decided to choose JYP Entertainment.  When I asked him the reason he picked the company, he said that a lot of the artist were mainly dancers and with JYP as the artist and producer, be would like to join the company. Yugyeom also told me that he wanted to see how things go first then he’ll make another decision whether he’ll stay or move to another company. But for now, he’s a trainee at JYP Entertainment.

“What do you want that you call me at this early morning? Usually at this time, you’re still asleep.”

“Youngjae-ah, did you forget? Today, we will go to Jeju-do for our trip and you told me to pick you up,” said Yugyeom.

Oh yeah, did I tell you Kim Yugyeom could be rude sometimes and he nagged worse than any old ladies that I’d ever meet.

“Yah, numskull. Of course I remember. Come here, I almost finish packing.”

I hung up and checked my luggage again. Now, that everything was set, I am ready to go. Before that, I had to make video call.

“Hi, Mark hyung,” I greeted to Mark.

“Hi, Youngjae-ah,” replied Mark, waving at me.

“Hi, Coco sweetheart. It’s appa. Sorry that I couldn’t bring you. Be good to Appa Dimsum, okay? Bye bye, my baby girl.”

Coco barked and whined a bit. But she got happy when Mark hyung patted her head. I thanked Mark hyung for taking of Youngjae and said goodbye to him.

Suddenly, I could a car’s honk from the outside which indicated that Yugyeom had arrived. I closed to the gate of the small house that I shared with Jaebum hyung and got into Yuyeom’s car. He helped me putting my luggage at the back.

After 1 hour later, we arrived at the airport. Waiting outside of the airport were our group for the trip. We got to the airplane after everyone had arrived. My seat was near the window while Yuyeom’s was at the middle. The seat beside me was empty. I was about to call Yugyeom when someone sat beside me. He gave me a smile and I smiled back.

He introduced himself as Bambam. He surely had a weird name and by listening to his pronunciation, he wasn’t a Korean. I was curious and decided to ask him.

“Why is your name Bambam? Is that your real name?

“What? No. Of course it’s not. It’s my nickname. My real name is long and hard for you to pronounce.”

“Oh… Try me.”

“Kunpimook Bhuwakul.”

“Kumkomok Buhacul?”

He laughed at this.

“It’s okay, Youngjae-ssi. Just call me Bambam. I am from Thailand by the way.

Ah. No wonder his real name sounded bizarre. I am amazed that the fact he was a Thai. I meant it’s not like I never met foreigner before. Mark’s an American and the other guy… Never mind about him.

Turn out he came to Korea to know more about Korean food and the culture. Bambam was actually the son of a famous Korean restaurant’s owner which the restaurant was located at Bangkook. Even artists came there, like Rain and Kim Jungkook.

After having a conversation with Bambam, I went to sleep.

@@@@@@

Jackson stretched his body before stood up. He took out his luggage and made way to the immigration. After that, he waited for his best friend to arrive. He fixed his snapback and checked his phone. He smiled when his mother posted a picture of both of them when they went to celebrate Christmas at his aunt. Ms. Wang was a mother of two children, both were boys. Jackson was the youngest. His brother, Eric was at Australia continuing his study. His father, Mr. Wang or Ricky Wang was a businessman and always busy. He was rarely at home. Most of the time he would be out and came home late. 

So his mother was left alone at the big house of them. Jackson felt bad about it. He wanted to quit studies to accompany his mother but she wouldn't allow it. He sighed when he thought about it. 

Jackson's POV

Oh my god. Where is he? 

I checked my watch again for the nth time. I was waiting for Bambam to come out but he took a long time. We shared the same plane but different seats. Suddenly, I heard someone called out to me. I looked around and it was Bambam. He was a friend of mine and went to the same university with me. Although he was 3 years younger than me, he;s the same year with me. He's a freaking genius and skipped 2 years of his elementary school. But sometimes I doubt his ability because when we're hanging out together, he seems confused and unresponsive. Then he surprised me everytime during class hour. While evryone is struggling to think figure out the answer, he answered it fluidly and fluently without any mistakes.

Suddenly, someone called out my name.

"WANG JACKSON!" 

Bambam coould be pretty loud sometimes. I waved my hand back. Not wasting more of our times, we grabbed a cab and went straight to the hotel.

In the cab,

"Why did it take you so long to grab your luggae? Is there something wrong?" I asked to the Thai male.

"Nah. I just caught up with someone. He's very cute and handsome too. Oh, what do I do? He's too much too handle," squealed Bambam like one of the fangirls.

I rolled my eyes, knowing him as a player. Don't be fooled by his cute, innocent and bright image. He's actually the biggest player of the university. He dated both boys and girls but he prefered boys more. I wnated to ask him the reason but then it's his life and I don't meddle with other's life.

Feeling tired, I took a nap before reaching the hotel.

Youngjae's POV

"Yugyeom-ah!" I called for him and hugged him.

He felt uncomfortable because he didn't like skinships but I couldn't care less. Yugyeom reluctantly let go of my hug and urged me to go faster becuse we were the only that haven't arrived to the hotel. Grabbing my lugggae, both of us left the airport.