Chapter 3

Your Scent

Youngjae's POV

Wang Jackson...

I never thought that I would meet him again, but here I am. I touched my heart and it was beating so fast for that one man. I let out a dry laugh because I was stupid for having this feeling. But then who am I to try to lie about this. I still love him even after all these years. 

The memories of us together and him flashed in my mind and how much I miss him. I miss him so bad. His smile, his touch, everything, even that hyena-like laugh of his. 

After we broke up, I went out with a lot of men but none of them could make me felt what I felt when I was with Wang Jackson. It hurts a lot after the break up so I slept around and had . But none of it could be compared with my time with him. 

Although we broke up, it was for our own good. Thinking it was just a puppy love or some teenager's love, I was okay with it as that time passed by, my heart ached for his presence.

I LOVE YOU, WANG JACKSON

 

Yugyeom's POV

I was looking for Youngjae hyung when I found in front of our shared hotel room, sitting on the floor while hugging his knees.

Sensing something was wrong, I ran to him and worriedly, I asked, "Hyung, what are you doing here? Why are you---"

My words stopped there when I heard some sobbing. Youmgjae hyung looked up and he was crying. I never saw him like this before. He was the most strong person that i ever knew although he was quite stubborn and nnoying sometimes.

Hey, I love him, okay? But not in romantic way, that's just eww! I love him as a  brother. Besides, someone had the took the throne of my heart. 

Flustered with the sudden situation, both of us entered our shared room. Closing the the door, I went to Youngjae's bed where he's currently sat on while crying. 

Hesitantly, I wrapped my arms around him and embraced him. His sobbing getting louder and my shirt was wet because of his non-stop tears. 

I let him be like that for almost 45 minutes. He went to sleep after he stooped crying. His eyes were bloated and his nose was super red. I ruffled his hair, feeling sympathy towards my best friend. I was curious and decided to ask him tomorrow, after he's feeling better.

Picking up my towel, I went to the bathroom to take a shower. Finished having a shower after ten minutes, I have pizza and orange juice as my dinner.

Usually, it's Youngjae hyung's job to do the cooking, but since he's still asleep, I didn't wake him up. Suddenly, my phone rang. It was a message and I smiled as I saw the name of the sender. I checked it and I swore I am in love indeed.

 

Bambam's POV

Once I spotted Jia Er, I waved to him. I wanted to say goodbye and thank you to Youngjae hyung, but when I turned around, he was nowhere to be found.

Feeling slightly strange, I shrugged it off and walked towards Jackson hyung. It's still weird calling him hyung, although he's older than me by three years. I mean, both of us not Korean, so why bother?

I told Jackson about that, but he insisted that I had to call him hyung whenever we go, except whne it's just the two of us. I gave in to his request. 

"Hi, hyung! Have you wait for a long time?" I asked the native boy from Hong Kong.

"Uh... Hi, Kunpimook," answered Jackson hyung rather weakly.

Okay... Now that's WEIRD. Wang Jackson was the most hyper and enthusiastic person that I had meet in 18 years of my life. So seeing him like that was pretty unusual.

"Where's that dude that with you just now go?" asked him.

"Oh! Youngjae hyung you mean? Actually, I don't know where he go. He wasn't there when I turned around."

Jackson nodded weakly. He's acting strange all of the sudden. 

 Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I took it out from my pocket and it's message from mom. I smiled upon reading it but my heart ached because I miss them so badly. It's really hard to be away from home and live by yourself in a foreign country. I sighed. 

Charging my phone, I picked up my towel and went to have a shower. I let the cold water ran through my body. 

After drying my hair, I put on my pyjama and checked my phone before I sleep. A smile curved on my lips when I saw the name in the contact list. I decided to text him

 

The night breeze hit Youngjae's face as he watched the night sky while sitting on the bench at the garden.

After he slept, he realised he needed time alone to clear his mind. He hummed a tune. It's a habit of the silver hair boy when he's thinking.

The vast sky was accompanied by millions of star and a cresent moon that night. Suddenly, some sound were heard from behind his back. He turned around and a clear expression of shock on his face was displayed.

Standing in front of him was Wang Jackson, the man that used to become the owner of his heart. The Hong Kong native was surprised to see the younger who has matured so much after their breakup.

Choi Youngjae, the boy who used to make his heart beats at rapid rate which still had the same effect on him had become a man. His features has gotten so sharp and defined. Observing his body, the younger had done some excercise. His shoulders had broadened and his arms had become muscular.

They been starimg for almost 15 minutes, only to be broke by Youngjae. 

"Hi..."

Both of them said at the same time which results in more awkward situation.

Jackson rubbed the back of his neck while Youngjae looked to the fountain. Both didn't know what to do. The older made the first move by sitting beside the Mokpo native.

"Youngjae-ah..."

Youngjae loved it when his name rolled out from Jackson's.

Seeing no response from the latter, he hesitantly took Youngjae's hand and interwined their fingers together. Oh my god, how perfect his hand was to fit his.

Startled by the sudden skinship, Youngjae avoided eyes contact but to no avail when the black hair boy caressed his face and touched his chin to face Jackson. 

Youngkae gulped. He softened when he saw the look of Jackson's eyes. It was the same as two years ago. It was still full of love. He wanted to cry because how he miss that look and how Jackaon treated him as he the moat precious thing in the world. Unconsciously, tears started to pour out from his eyes.

Jackson was shocked and tried to calm the sunshine of his life. He always hated when his precious sunshine cried as it made him felt sad and if he could do anything to stop him from crying, he would do it. 

Just like he used to do two years ago, he wrapped his hands around the younger and sang a lullaby. He kissed his head, his forehead, his eyes and his nose. 

"I miss you so much, Choi Youngjae," whispered Jackson lovingly to Youngjae's ear. 

Youngjae was touched and feeling the same way to the ex-fencer,  he replied, "I miss you too, Wang Jackson."

Jackson's heart skipped a beat. Butterflies in his stomach and the word that were said made him the happiest person in the world. 

Youngjae felt happy as he said the word that were meant to say to the man who stole his heart. After two years, never crossed in his mind that he would meet Jackson again and still harboured feeling to the older. 

He looked up when Jackson caressed his cheek and a pair lips sudenly met his. His eyes widened at the kiss and relaxed after a few seconds. He loosened his grip on the hem of Jackson's shirt and responded to the kiss.

The kiss firstly was slowly and innocent, to make up all of their missing two years together. Youngjae stopped for awhile to catch some air only to have his lips being pressed to another. He gasped during the kiss, giving Jackson the chance to slip his tongue into the younger's mouth. 

Jackson explored the latter's mouth and growled, totally satisfied because Youngjae's tasted delicious as he devoured inside. of the tongue, Jackson had successfully turned the kiss into an intense and passionate one.

Both fighting for dominance, wanted to overpower the other which lead Jackson to have the final victory. He smirked to the kiss when Youngjae gave in.

They stopped after kissing for two minutes. Their lips were swollen and their eyes were filled with lust. 

"Yours or mine?" asked Jackson to Youngjae for the next step. 

"Yours," replied Youngjae, giving a peck on Jackson's cheek. 

 

Finally ㅜ_ㅜ Jackson and Youngjae are finally together. The next chapter will be the last one and I promise there will be *coughs* *cough*

xoxo, 

ahgase99_nel