Chapter 3

Opposites Do Attract

Jiyeon's POV

Here I am stuck in Science class, and i'm actually listening. You might think of me as one of those innocent smart girls. Well i'm totally different from that, my academics are average. I wouldn't say i'm not smart, but I know enough things. Well, Eunjung has once told me that i'm very stubborn and hot headed. Which is true, I get pissed off easily. Especially when Lee Joon is around. My blood would just boil up.

''Class we will have a project and i'll be pairing you guys up..'' the teacher said

Oh great a project. I hope I don't get partnered with Joon.

''Park Jiyeon.'' the teacher said, I looked up ''Ne.''

''You'll be paired up with Lee Joon-ssi. I hope that's fine with you.'' the teacher said

''MWO?'' 

I looked at Joon and he rolled his eyes ''Park Jiyeon-ssi, please go to your partner.''

---

Great, i'm paired up with Lee Joon. This is not the reality I wanted. I want to stay away from that guy, but he just comes in my way. What is this? 

So, i'll be going to his house today. What if he does something bad to me, what if he me. Ugh, what's wrong with my thoughts.

''I heard you got paired up with Joon.'' It was Eunjung, she was chuckling

I nodded ''It's my worst nightmare.''

''It might not be that bad to be working with Joon, he might be a nice guy.'' she said

What Joon a nice guy, oh that's lies. A big fat lie.

---

I was on my way to my locker, when I heard someone call my name. I turned around and it was Seungho. Oh that was weird... I don't think i've ever talked to him...

''Ne.''

''Joon wants me to give this to you. It's his house address.'' I took the paper from him and nodded

Why can't Joon himself just give me the address. Ahhh that weird boy.

School has just ended. I'm not looking forward to this... I took the bus to get to Joon's place, when I arrived at where i'm guess where his house is. I was literally shock. He lives where rich people lives... It's like a freaking mansion.

I got in front of his house and it was beautiful. I was in awe in how the outside of his house looks. I'm looking forward to how the inside of his house looks. I'm guessing it looks really chic...

I doorbelled and someone spoke through the speaker ''Who's this?'' it was a guy with deep voice who spoke.

''Anyeonghaseyo, this is Joon's classmate Park Jiyeong and i'm here for a school project.'' I said politely

''Come in...'' then the gates went open by itself. Waaaah! This is so cool.

I got inside the Lee's house and it was extravegant. It was beautiful until I saw the figure of Joon, I was disgusted. I rolled my eyes

''Let's go.'' he said, I followed him and i'm guessing we're going to his room.

Joon's POV

I took Jiyeon to my room so we can start with our project, i'm trying to act normal now. Because of the bet, I need to make her fall for me. I just need to use my charms. You know what I mean?

I need to be calm and not get pissed off easily. I can do this, for the sake of the brand new car.

I made her sit on the couch while I get paper and pencil so we can jot down our ideas for this Science project.

''So... What are you planning on doing to our project?'' I started

She had a thinking face on ''Hmmm... Well... I'm not really sure.'' she said

Ahhh... How can this girl not even think. I thought she's a smart girl, when I heard that she would be my partner I was kinda relieved since I know i'll get a good mark. But i'm guessing i'm not. I sighed

''Alright, i'll think about it.''

We were just jotting notes down on the piece of paper... I was glancing at Jiyeon and I was looking at her paper but it was full of doodles.... 

''Are you crazy?'' I finally said.

She looked up and gave me a look...

''You're no help in this project. I might as well tell the teacher...'' I said

She smirked ''Okay okay.... I got it. I know what we're doing for this project.'' she said

Then she told me what we'll be doing. I'm relieved... I actually like her idea

We did some research....

After a while I started to feel sleepy, then I dropped my head down on the desk and I drifted off to sleep.

Jiyeon's POV

I was just on the laptop researching about the project we'll be doing.

''Oh who'll be buying the supplies?'' I asked

But Joon wasn't answering, I turned to look at Joon but I see him sleeping.

I giggled, I was looking at Joon's feautures. I was looking at his eyes, nose then his lips. I was caught off guard I was about to kiss when he coughed and opened his eyes.

Now it's awkward. Very awkward. My face was like right in front of his when he opened his eyes. Very awkward... He might think i'm a creep.

I coughed and put my focus back to the laptop and continued doing some research.

''Where you awed by my face?'' I heard him say

I made a puking face ''More like disgusted'' but deep inside me I know what I just said to Joon was a big fat lie.

He tapped my shoulder and I turned to my side and Joon's face was so close to mine. My heart was beating really fast, I couldn't react. I didn't know what to do. Is he just playing with me?

He was nearing... Should I close my eyes? Is he gonna kiss me?

Joon's POV

I should tease Jiyeon... 

I tapped her shoulder and my face was like right in front of hers. I started to get near her and I can see a tint of pink on her cheeks. Ah cute.

I saw her close her eyes. Pwahahahha! I don't know if it's right to laugh. She's thinking that i'm gonna kiss her. Well she's wrong.

''It's getting late you should get home.'' I whispered in her ear

She coughed and pushed me away and I was chuckling. You should see her reactiong, she must be waiting for my kiss... 

''I should get going.'' she took her stuff and left my room.

''You'll fall for me Park Jiyeon.'' I said to myself

Jiyeon's POV

Why did I even close my eyes? What was I thinking? Plus why would Joon even kiss me.... But, why am I feeling this dissapointment inside me? Is it because he didn't kiss me? But why would I even care about it? I don't even like Joon, as far as I know I hate Joon.


Thanks for the subscribers <3

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED