Chapter 4

Opposites Do Attract

Jiyeon's POV

It's the weekend and i'll be going to the mall with Eunjung since she has been bugging me about this new store at the mall and she wants me to tag along with her. Since i'm a nice friend I decided to come along.

I was getting ready when I received a text message from Joon.

From: Ugly Pabo Joon

Are you busy today?

Why is he even asking if i'm busy today, I texted him back saying that I was busy.

I was fixing my bag when Eunjung barged into my room.

''YAH! How did you get inside?'' I asked her

She held up my house keys ''I know where you hide your house keys.'' she smiled

I rolled my eyes... 

Eunjung's POV

While Jiyeon is getting ready, I was just on her bed. I decided to check her phone and she has an un read message and it's from 'Ugly Pabo Joon' i'm guessing this is Lee Joon. Aish, why did she even name him like that. Before checking the text message, I changed the name to 'My lovely Lee Joon-ssi ~'

She'll probably hate me if she finds out that I did this.

From: My lovely Lee Joon-ssi ~

Wanna hang out with me and the rest of the guys today?

Woah, why is this Joon guy suddenly asking my bestfriend out. Then I had a smile on my face.

To: My lovely Lee Joon-ssi ~

Sure, i'll be bringing Eunjung with me if that's alright?

I really want to meet MBLAQ, but if Jiyeon finds out that I like MBLAQ she'll probably hate me. I've liked MBLAQ ever since the guys went to my school. But the only guy that Jiyeon hates from that group is Joon. I don't know why she gets all worked out over him...

From: My lovely Lee Joon-ssi ~ 

Alright, i'll meet you guys at the mall in front of the new store. Since Seungho really wants to check out the new store.

Ahhh this is gonna be a fun day... I'm looking forward to it.

Joon's POV

Wow, she actually wants to hangout with me today plus the rest of the guys. She might be falling for the trap! I can't wait to meet you brand new car. 

I told the boys about Jiyeon and her friend Eunjung hanging out with us today

''Wow... Are you actually gonna make Jiyeon fall for you?'' Mir asked me

I nodded ''Of course. Because I want that brand new car.''

---

I was just outside the store waiting for Jiyeon and her friend to arrive while the rest of the guys were inside looking at things. Aish, where is she...

Then there she is, I saw her getting drag towards this way by her friend.... 

Jiyeon's POV

''Ham Eunjung, I hate you!!!!!!!'' I said

I cannot believe that my bestfriend just said 'Yes' to Joon, I do not want to meet him and his friend right now. But Eunjung is dragging me towards the new store.... She even saved Joon's name as 'My lovely Lee Joon-ssi~' 

''Sorry best. I just wanna have some fun.'' she told me

''We can have fun together, not with Joon.'' I told her

''It's not just Joon... It's the rest of his friends. Ahh, how exciting can this get.'' she squealed

There I was getting dragged towards Joon, he was outside the new store.... Was he waiting for us?

''I thought you wouldn't come...'' Joon said

''I didn't even wanna go at the first place'' I mumbled


Thanks for the new subscribers? Tell me what you guys think of this chapter. No silent readers pls :)

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED