Chapter 28

Opposites Do Attract

Yoseob  was patiently waiting outside IU's house, waiting for her presence to be seen. Couple of hours before, Yoseob went to a flower shop and bought IU a dozen of red roses. Yoseob was unsure of what's IU's favorite flower, but he knows every girl likes red roses.

Yoseob was feeling nervous, his hands were sweating. He was walking back and forth practicing his lines. 

''What are you doing here?'' IU opened the gate and a furious expression was shown on her face.

Yoseob gulped down, he feels tensed.

''Uhhh... Uhhh....'' he stuttered with his sentence.

IU giggled at how Yoseob is acting ''Come in, it must be cold..'' Yoseob entered the house.

''Are those flowers for me?'' the red roses are now in IU's hands. She smelt them and a smile curved into her lips.

Yoseob simply nodded. The shy man wasn't sure in how he would confess to her, he was unsure of the timing. He was scared and nervous. His face was yellow, he was being chicken.

''Do you want some tea?'' IU asked politely

Yoseob shook his head. His throat was getting dry, from his nervousness. His palm of hands are entirely sweating. He let out a deep breath.

*I can do this, Yang Yoseob isn't a Loser! He can do this. Fighting* He cheered on mentally

Yoseob confidently confessed in front of IU with his knees down on the floor, he looked into her genuine hazel eyes, admiring the sight he is seeing. His heart was fluttering and his tummy was churning feelings butterflies inside.

He awkwardly grabbed a hold of her hand and caressed it 

''We had a bad start, I was ignoring you. I was a jerk to you. But who would have thought that this jerk right here would fall for your type. Lee Jieun i'm in love with you! Please be my girlfriend.'' he said boldly, he had a proud expression planted on his face. He was happy that he finally said everything that he have wanted to say to IU

IU was petrified by the words that came out of Yoseob's mouth. She quickly embraced Yoseob into a hug and said ''Yes''

They were now both comfortable with each other's presence, there were no awkwardness around them. They were both satisfied with each other and happy that they are now official.

Yoseob haven't felt happy for such a long time, he finally felt it again! He was cheerful, he kept hugging and cuddling IU into his arms. He didn't want to let go of her, he just wants her to be in his arms forever.

He's now hoping that this would be his last relationship and that this relationship would last forever. He want's to be happy and stay happy with IU!

---

Hyosung was carefully walking in the street of Gwangju with her red pumps on, her amber hair was flowing up to her stomach. She was feelings confident and she was liking how the people around her were in awe with how she looks.

The noisy crowd became quiet when Hyosung passed by. Boys were swooning over her while girls envied her.

Hyosung is beautiful outside but her personality is ugly. Hyosung may seem so innocent but she isn't, she's just like the devil. Her brain is full of evil thoughts! She wants everything to be her way. She is like a villain in this story. But she's not a criminal. 

She was now in front of Joon's house, she rang the doorbell and waited for him to come out. She was on her hand phone browsing through her messages.

''Who's there?'' Jiyeon came out with a bulky sweater on, her hair was tied up in a bun and her face was fresh. No makeup was on.

Hyosung felt jealous, Joon came out behind Jiyeon and hugged her from behind. 

Joon's eyes widened, he was surprised that Hyosung was right in front of them... He could see hurt and jealousy in her eyes. But he shrugged it off, not caring about that matter. Joon is now happy with Jiyeon! 

Hyosung cleared ''Is this the pet? Is this the reason why you had to leave early last night?'' she said said between her gritted teeth

Jiyeon felt clueless, she doesn't know the woman right in front of her. But she was in awe by her beauty. Jiyeon felt offended when Hyosung was referring to her as a pet.

''What does she mean Joon?'' Jiyeon looked at Joon 

Joon gulped ''Hyosung's my friend... And uhhh don't mind her... Just go inside babe. I'll go right away. I'm just going to talk to her...''

Jiyeon raised her left eyebrow ''Why do I have to go inside? I can just stay right here & listen...'' 

''Why won't you let me in?'' Hyosung asked 

Hyosung didn't even wait for an acceptance instead, she just went inside. The tapping of her pumps were echoing inside the house. Jiyeon was giving death glares behind Hyosung that could make a hole in her back.

Hyosung sat on the sofa elegantly, Joon went beside Hyosung and whispered ''What do you think you're trying to do?'' 

Jiyeon was staring at Hyosung and Joon, she couldn't help but to feel jealous... She was glaring at the both of them, her nose was fuming in anger seeing how close they are. Both of their shoulders are touching, there wasn't even a space between them.

Jiyeon sighed and she walked to the bedroom and shut the door tight leaving Joon shock from the action Jiyeon just made.

*Shoot, i'm dead. She's probably mad* Joon thought to himself

''Oppa, who is she??'' Hyosung asked, she was looking deep into his hazel brown eyes.

''Someone special to me.'' Joon was now annoyed by Hyosung's presence.

''Plus, why are you even here?? No one invited you.'' Joon said harshly

''Why are you talking to me like that? Is that how you talk to your ex girlfriend??'' Hyosung shouted, she was now angry at how Joon is being so cold towards her and being too harsh.

''Yes... Because the reason you went out with me is because you want to be popular... You're still a selfish lady, you want everything! You're a selfish .. You think i'll still like you? Hell no... As far as I remember, today will be the last day we'll be seeing each other.'' Joon attacked her with harsh words

Hyosung was in the urge of crying, she was hurt from the words he had said... Hyosung raised her hand and slapped Joon right across the face.

Jiyeon suddenly rushed downstairs and went beside her boyfriend ''YAH! What the hell do you think you are doing to him? Do you have the right to slap him on the face? Get out of this place right now...'' Jiyeon shouted at Hyosung

Hyosung rolled her eyes ''You'll regret this... The both of you will regret this.... Especially you.'' Hyosung pointed at Jiyeon


                                                                                           image

I appreciate the comments, they keep me happy & inspired so please do comment.

COMMENTS&SUSCRIBERS ARE LOVED