ENEMY IN CLASS

WE BELONG TOGETHER (HYERI’S VERSION)

 

Well it’s been a month since i came here to Seoul to study. like i said, i get along pretty well with my classmate. Yeah, pretty well. The quenkas only talk to me if it related to homework aka trying to copy my work. Jina and Taeri most likely don’t talk to me at all. Maybe because of woohyun. Hurm like i care but it a bit sad when your friend ditches you because of a boy. Woohyun on the other hand like to talk to me when he has time and i also sometimes went to his seat because sunggyu present annoys me too much and i cannot stand his cheesiness to hyorin. But sometimes i will sit with sungmin or sungjong. Sungjong is a very nice boy accept for his girlish and fangirl about all Kpop idol, he can be a good friend. Whenever he was being bullied by hyorin or others, he will run to me starts to rant about how nice i am compare to my own twin. But being that never stops them from keep bullying him. Don’t make a bad assumption okay, my sister did not bullied him in a bad way but in a joking way but sometimes her jokes are way pass the line that i have to reminds her.

                “Hey sungjong, i like the MBLAQ cd’s that you borrow to me last week. Can i have it” hyorin ask sungjong one day.

                “No hyorin. Its a limited edition by the way. I just borrowing it to you”

                ‘nah.....i want it anyhow. You should like girls idols more than boys idol group. Its bad for health you know for liking boys group”

                “Why?” sungjong and his innocence.

                “Because you are a boy. Now i will take those cds. Thanks sungjong.”

                “hyorin, no.”

                “Yes”

                “No”

                “Yes sungjong and you know me. I will do what i said. Oh and i will take every one of your cds.....hehehehe”

                “You’re a meanie” sungjong has watery eyes. I clear my throats and send hyorin mental messages. Others just don’t show any interest. They just get used to this situation way back since first year of high school and no one is bother to stop it.

                “Jeez, fine i won’t because hyeri looks like she is going to kill me. Yah hyeri, i’m your sister by the way.” With that sungjong ran to me and hug me.

                “Yeah you are my sister but it is not fair to makes him cry hyorin. Enough for today ok” i just pat sungjong head.

                “hyorin is a meanie and hyeri is an angle”

                “Says that once again and i really take all your precious cds and posters sungjong” hyeri threatened. I just laugh and shook my head. That was one of the incidents that make me close enough with sungjong.  We practically good friend but somehow his title is a little bit higher than woohyun because i always think sungjong as a girl and not a boy. hehehe

                As for sungmin, he is the most intelligent in class. Moreover he is the student’s council president. He is a little bit intimidate at first because he is smart and has a high position in school but later on i realised that he has the silly side in him. He likes to jokes about silly thing, watch soap drama and like to run away from P.E class like me. We share those things together and sometimes discuss about school work together. I’m more relaxed when I’m with him compare to woohyun because he never looks me the way woohyun looks at me. He always smiles and ruffles my hair. Sometimes we will share our lunch. Just like best friend.

Sadly being closes with them makes me a bad girl because the girls start to hate me. Firstly because Jina and the quenka jisun like woohyun. Secondly suyoon likes sungmin. And for taeri, sungjong is her best friends and i stole him from her. Oh god. What should i do?. I still remember clearly the day jina and jisun declared a mental war towards me. It’s all because that dumb woohyun. All of us like to play games. Especially jina and jisun.

                “woohyun, i like you” jina said it.

                “i don’t like you”

                “woohyun i like you” this time its jisun

                “i don’t like you either” woohyun answered coldly as always. They keep repeating the same thing and woohyun will answer it the same thing. Hyorin also joins the ‘i like you’ game and receive the same answer but with an addition ‘ you belong to sunggyu’. The class just erupt in laughter. I then decided to join...

                “i like you woohyun..kekeke”

                “yeah i like you too hyeri,,” what did he said?

                “hey i like you woohyun” jina  still not satisfied

                “no i don’t like you jina”

                “Hey, hyeri is saying the same thing and you said you like her. Why not me or jisun or hyorin?”uo oh.... i smell trouble.

                “Well simple. Because i do like her” woohyun still act coldly and coolly. The entire class gasp.

                “nah guys woohyun just kidding. Don’t you?” i nudge him. He just looks up for a second and then continues his reading. God this boy will kill me. After that, i received a deadly glare from the girls. Haish my entire world will be collapse (kidding).