MY FIRST ENCOUNTER

WE BELONG TOGETHER (HYERI’S VERSION)

 

Today is the days where i will be enrol into my twin’s school. She had been ecstatic since i told her about it during the school break. I’m in the car now with dad and my step mom or i just call mom. She is nice and not like the other step mother scene. She treats me like her own daughter because all my siblings from dad and my new mom are boys. But i love them and they love me.

                “noona. Are you nervous?.” Jino my 13 years old brother ask. He is mature for someone in his age and understands me well. I just shook my head while smiling. 

                “noona, when will you coming home?. I will miss you” my youngest 6 years old brother snuggling into me.

                “jino, jungmin, jinho, don’t disturb your sister. We will be coming every year to visit you sister and she will be coming home every holiday. She promised us remember?” my mom interrupt.

                “its ok mum.... hey just like mom said, i will be seeing you guys every holiday. So make sure to study hard if you want to see me. Right mom?”

                “Yeah. If any of you have fail any subject i will not let you follow us to see your sister” my mom laugh

                “ohh..It’s hard for Jinho” Jino teas the 10 years old boy. Jinho just pout and we continue laughing together with dad. This is why i decided to continue my high school in England because i miss them .its not that i feel isolated when i was with my biological mom, it just that i didn’t grow up with her. I do miss hyorin though.

                After registering in the office, i bid a farewell to my family. They will be leaving immediately after this because my brothers have school and they actually skip their school just to send me here. Jungmin is crying his eyes out and don’t want to let go of my hand. I just hug him and say that i will be visiting. I also say that if he misses me he can sleep in my room but don’t touch my thing. He agrees and let go of my hand. I hug all my brothers and they kiss my cheek.

                “Bye dad. Thank you for letting me finishes my high school here. I love you’ i hug him and kiss his cheek. He hugs me back and kisses both of my cheek.

                “Bye mom. I love you and will miss you” i hug her tightly. She is after all the one that was there when i grew up.

                “Oh hyeri... i wish that you will never leave. I will lose my favourite child” she hugs me back and kisses my temple.

                “Jeez mom. What are we? Cats?”Jino jokingly asks which earn a smack from dad. I just laugh while hugging mom. I bid them farewell and promise to call as often as i can. Then i follow the teacher instruction to my new classroom. From afar i can clearly see Hyorin’s blonde hair. What is with the hair?. She’s afraid that people will not be able to differentiate us? Hahahaha.....then....

                “Ouch” i fell hardly on the floor. Who the hell just run into me? I look up and see a very tall and muscular man. He is shock at first and then smile. He held his arm to me.

                “opss...sorry. Are you new student? Hyorin’s twin right?”he smile at me again. Wow he is handsome. I blush.

                “urm thanks.” I just walk away from him. My heart beats so fast that i don’t hear hyorin calling my name. After she is so close to me that i realize that hyorin is calling me. I just smile. Hyorin introduce me to the class and they all look welcoming. Then a tall and thin guy calls my name. Sunggyu, kim sunggyu. Of course i know him. Hyorin practically talks about him every time we talk on the phone or web cam.

                “Sunggyu.. i know, you practically talks about him every time. Hi, my name is Lee Hyeri, Hyorinnie twin. Nice to meet you all.” I bow and smile. Hyorin then drags me to the seats she actually reserves for me. Then all af our classmate swarming and starts to ask questions.

                “waa hyorin’s twin surely is beautiful. Hyeri-shi, are you so easily to make friends with everyone?” a cute and chubby girl asking me. I glance at her nametag, Jina.

                “neh, i love to makes friends. I hope you guys really want to be friends with me.”

                “Of course we want” a loud and girlish boy suddenly answers loudly. All of us just laugh. He must be sungjong. One of hyorin’s playmates. The boy who always being bullied by hyorin. I laugh with them.  They sure fun and i hope my uneasiness with boy will disappears.

                Thank god the new school promising a lot of new thing and experience to me. People do not mistook me and hyorin because our hair colour is different and also our personalities. I’m only loud with my friends but hyorin practically loud with everyone. I became friend with sunggyu and he always pop up out of nowhere and tease hyorin. I just laugh at them. My classmate is nice but only when they needs help. Aside from that they ignore me. I don’t want to bother hyorin with this and i just ignore all their negatives look. I don’t know why they being like this. At first they are not like this. They treat me well even the quenkas. But now, or maybe because woohyun, sungmin and sungjong pay more attention towards me. Nonsense, but when i think about it again, it does make sense.

                Woohyun is a very charming guy. He is quiet but very smart. I start befriend with him when he remarks the way i ignore my entire classmate. He said that I’m being cold and started to compare hyorin with me. I answer back by saying that he has no right to said that to me. I am who i am. No one can judge me for how i act. I never hurt him and why did he cares?, i said sorry to him and left him behind. The next morning he came to me and hand me a candy and said he sorry. He was being a jerk because he always thinks that he was right. I just laugh and pop the candy he gave in my mouth. Since that, we were friends. Good friend to be exactly. He never refuses anything that i ask and always joking around. It is different from the one he use to be.   

                “woohyun-ah, let’s go out after school today” Jina asking him for the nth time. I wonder whether she ever tired trying to catch woohyun attention.

                “no” that the only word that comes from his mouth. I look at him and he smile at me. Weird boy. I continue to study and ignore their conversation.

                “Why? I like you woohyun. Why don’t you go out with me?” Jina still trying

                “i don’t like you. Satisfy? Don’t bother me again Jina. I already said it a few times.” Woohyun sigh. I sense that he is irritated with all this bugging.

                “jina has been bugging woohyun since the first year of high school. It is impressed how woohyun can stand her and never explode” hyorin whisper to my ears. I just stood still.

                “hyorin, i’m going to the toilet. Want to come?”i get up from my seat

                “No....”

                “No thanks hyeri. She will accompany me” sunggyu suddenly interfere. I just laugh and hyorin smack sunggyu head.

                “Oh, hi there sunggyu. Ok just don’t do anything to her or i have to hear her nagging for entire day” hyorin wants to slap my hand but i just run while laughing.

                “opps..” i land hard on the floor. When i look up i see the man that i ran into the first day i entered the school. He looks a little bit surprise but then he just smile and hold up his hand. I take his hand and mutter thank you.

                “hi... you are the girl last time. I’m sorry. May i know your name hyorin’s twin?” he smiles at me and my heart start to do hula dance. Damn it.

                “urm...lee hyeri and i’m sorry too” with that i just walk past him. He calls my name but i just ignore it. Wargh my face must be red by now. I need to go to the toilet faster.