episode 1

Collide worlds

Few days later....

SM artist have been practicing non stop day and night learning new material that they will showcase at the show tomorrow. Their bodies are aching with pain, but they wouldn't stop until everything is perfect. Perfect....

Perfect is such a harsh word that doesn't really have any deep meaning whatsoever; what exactly is perfect. They can't keep going like this; what exactly are they trying to prove, that they are on of the best. On the contrary, they are just trying to be like any regular people and live a normal life. The idol life was something they didn't choose; the idol life chose them. A idol's life can be tough; nobody is going to protect you. You are on your own from the very beginning; there are moments when you just want to run away and never look back. 

That's how Sm artist felt...

All the Sm artist laid down on the cold wooded floor exhausted from all the hard choreo and singing. 

"Can we stop practicing?" complained all most everyone in the dance studio.

"We can't, remembered what seonsaeng said we need to practice until it becomes perfect." said Siwon from Super Junior 

"What there is to practice? Our bodies are drained; don't you see!!" yelled Jessica.

"Unnie calm down.." Krystal said

"No, I wouldn't calm down; we haven't eaten anything two days in a row. We are not machines, but human beings." exclaimed Jessica 

"Jessica - shi is right, We can't continue like this. When was the last time, we even had a decent meal." spoke leeteuk 

everyone glance at him with serious expression agreeing to his truthful statement. The company didn't really care for them, so what was the point of practicing until they look like burned corpse. The company was never going to thank them for their hard work. Furthermore, is not like they weren't grateful for the things they have accomplish, but they weren't happy either. They sometimes wish they could live simple lives faraway; where no one could know who they are. 

Today was going to be a long day....  


 

Having a good time was all they know. Yg artist are care-free spirited people knowing when to stop and have fun. Is only a show, people are still going to love them no matter what. What's the point in being someone who they are not, but knowing their dear president Yang. He doesn't want anything to be ruined; especially, when they are going against their biggest rival Sm entertainment. 

Papa Yg wants to run the show according to his plans. The previous day, he had informed his artist that they needed to be more fierce, so that sm artist could be intimidated by their stage presence and take all the spotlight form them.

It wasn't an easy task to do; especially, when we are talking about Sm entertainment.

As time flew by, Yg artist were somehow undoubtful of what they could do and what the show could be about.  

"So what's the plan?" said mino 

"We don't know." spoke Bom 

"Has anyone have an idea, what this show could be about?" said Taeyang 

"Nobody knows hyung, According to some sources they said the show most likely will confront both companies to a dancing and singing match." spoke Daesung.

"It sounds easy" Minzy pointed out.

"Not so fast minzy- ah, Remember who we are against with. You can't be jumping to conclusions, when we haven't won anything yet." CL spoke firmly

"I know unnie mihae." the 2ne1 makena in a cutesy voice.

"What do you guys think the Sm artist are going to showcase tomorrow?" said a deep voice from across the studio.

"Bits me... Probably nothing special." said Bobby in a cocky tone 

A hand slap the back of Bobby's head; the boy winced in pain as everybody laugh at the poor boy, who was rolling on the floor. The hand gesture for everybody to shut.

"We don't know what they will showcase, but we can't have our guard down...Do you guys understand?" 

All heads nodded 

"Good.... Now, everybody retrive to your respective dorms because tomorrow wouldn't be an easy day."

Everyone ran as quickly as they could to their dorms. Not a single soul remain in the empty space of the cold and icy dance studio.