ACT 1

Collide worlds

Breaking news: Both top companies SM entertainment and YG entertainment will participated in a reality Tv show "Star Battle". It has been long since artist from both companies have ever participated in something together. Fans are wondering, how will this reality show would work being known that both companies are rivals to each other. Please stay tune for more....

At Sm building 

Sm artist gather around in the coex meeting hall anticipating with intrigued and anxiety; the words of their dear president Lee Soo Man.

You could hear whispers and yells across the hall. Mr. Lee Soo man stand in the podium as authoritarian figure. The whispers and yells seize; all eyes were on him. 

Lee Soo Man: Dear boys and girls of Sm entertainment; I have gather you today because as you know. We have been invite to participated in a reality show with the YG artist. We know for a fact that they are one our rivals, but please do not make yourselves look bad or the company. I am counting in all of you to show your best side. I will be meeting up personally with each group leader to talk about this issue further at do. Now, all of you are dismiss and leaders.... please meet me at my office.

The leaders gather around in Mr. Lee's office. They knew that this show could ruin both their groups name and the company. Is not like they didn't like yg artist; is just that they never were acquantaince of them. They look like nice people and some of the group members are friends with sm artist, but in the end, sm artist were prohibited to show any affection towards yg artist. 

Sm artist and YG artist never understood the reason behind this feud between companies. SM artist could hear a crack on the door being open. As a shilhouette of men in his mid- fifties may is way towards them. The man steps were light, but loud enough to be heard; piercing eyes focus on each boy and girl. 

The man started talking, " I know you are all wondering; why I have call you for an emergency meeting? "

All heads nodded 

"As you see,I am worry about all of you. This show "Star Battle" will try to bring the worst out each of you. YG entertainment is not an easy company to beat, but I am counting that you will try your best. They might have reach us in power, but they will never be us. Now, I want you to show them; what an sm artist is all about." 

Some smirked and others nodded, a light soft voice said, "But wait when is the show going to be aired?"

"Ahh, yes I forgot to metion that the show will be within a day. So, please prepare yourselves well and your group members, understood...."

All heads nooded

"Good, now you may go."

At the YG building 

All of the Yg artist gather around in papas Yg personal meeting room. All eyes focus on the soft cushion chair that stand across the table. As a figure, look at each one of them.

" Do you guys know what I have the notion to call you?"

"Is it because of the reality show; everyone is talking about." said a high pitch voice.

"Ahh yes, you are correct seungri. As of you have heard all of you are going be participating in reality show, but you guys are not going to be alone. Who else is going to be there with all of you mmmm..."

"Ummm, Sm artist." said a figure on the far side of the table.

"Correct B.I, Our biggest rivals are going to be in it too. As expected, they will try to surpass all you with their skills, but we wouldn't let them."

"I expect greater things from each of you. Please, behave yourselves and don't make the company look like a piece of trash in front of them. Sm artist are very mischievous and clever people; Do not underestimate them. Now, dismiss...."

"What was all that about?" said a cute voice. 

"We don't know, but it looks like president Yang doesn't want us to take the sm artist too lightly. After all, he envies Mr. Lee and his artist."

"Gosh, when is this drama going to stop. Is not like we dislike sm artist. They are really nice people." Dara pointed out.

"Are you saying noona that you like them?" teased seungri.

"Yahh seungri pabo, I am just saying..." 

"What GD say is true; we can't be friends with them. After all, we will never be close to them; as much as we want to happen."  Young bae said 

Everyone gazed down and nodded.