episode 2 - showtime

Collide worlds

The day had come. Everyone nerves were running wild; they knew they couldn't expect much from each other, but they would give their best.

The director of the show explain the script to each family, how the show was going to run form beginning to end. 

The Yg family would enter first follow up by the Smtown family. The Yg artist weren't please with the decision, but there was nothing they could do. Each group would have a chance to show their dancing and singing skills.

The show was about to start, cameras were rolling and the lights were beaming. The host speak for a couple of minutes as they annouce the contestants on tonight's show. 

The first group to enter was big bang.

The big bang members dance to Fantastic Baby and the shouts of the crowd were running wild.

up next were 2ne1 members with their lastest hit song Comeback Home. The crowd was gettting hype up 

Follow up by the 2ne1 members were the guys of Winner with their song Empty. The screams of the fangirls were so inmense that the camera crew have to shut them up.

Last, but not least were the guys of IKON with their hit song Rhythm ta. 

The crowd's roars were getting louder and louder. 

The Yg family waved and bowed to their fans; as the director indicated them to seat.

As the crowd roar with excitment and thrill. The host politely ask them to calm down.

"We know all of you are very excite to be here and meet your favorite groups, but the show is not over yet."

"Please welcome the Smtown family."

People's heads turn and so were the heads of the Yg artist awaiting for the first group of smtown to enter.

A file of well groom men enter the room; the speakers boom and the song was no other than Superman from Super Junior. As the crowd cheer loudly, the song then switch to Mr. simple. The guys of Suju were jamming to their own song. Fangirls were dying left to right. 

Yg artist didn't look quite pleaseant.

Follow up by Super Junior were the girls form Girls Generation. The speakers were blasting with the girls lastest track Mr. Mr.; all the girls got in position as they heard their track being play. They stop as soon as their dance step came in and then all the girls eyes gleam with mischief. The girls were stepping up on their dance intro and fans were screaming so loud that the director have to calm them down again.



"Gosh... They are good." Jinhwan pointed up.

"Yes, really good" Junhoe said 

Up next were the guys from Shinee

Ring Ding Dong started playing, as the guys from shinee dance with such perfection that none of the yg artist could take their eyes from them. The guys from Ikon were jelaous of their sunbaes. How could someone dance with such precision and power.    They need to admit that sm artist were superior in dancing.

Follow by them were the girls from F(x) with one of their hit tracks Nu Abo.

The male integrants of the Yg family were intrigue by f(x) since the girls are barely seem on music shows or awards ceremonies these days. 

Seungyoon eyes said everything that needed to be said the girls exceed themselves in dancing and when Luna hit the high note. The boys mouth hang open; he couldn't believe that someone so small could have a powerful voice like her.

"Hyung close your mouth, Taeyang hyung is glaring at you." Chanwoo said.

"Sorry" Chanwoo was right Taeyang indeed was glaring at him. How could Seungyoon could even take his eyes off from f(x) main vocalist or even f(x) themselves. All the girls were pretty, but he was attracted to her the most.

Next group to follow f(x) were EXO. The lights suddenly turn off, as the silhouettes of many sizes stand in position. 

The music start rolling and exo introduce themselves with the tree of life follow up by Let out the beast. Fangirls were dying as the boys wink at them. Winner had seem Exo dance before, but Ikon was more in awe than they were due to the fact that the first time they met exo. Exo didn't really have showcase their true dancing skills, but somehow they felt beneath them. They knew Exo was capable of much more.

Last, but not least were the girls of Red Velvet. As Exo, the girls couldn't get the chance to show their dancing skills more often. The song automatic blasted through the speakers. The girls dance in sync to the beat of the music. In addition, the yg youngest groups were so induced by their dancing.

"Wow.... Hyung that girl is so pretty." Yunhyeong whisper to Jinhwan.

"Who?" Jinhwan retorded back 

"The girl with the really curly hair." said Yunhyeong 

"The one with the pink shirt?" Jinhwan pointed out 

"No hyung!!! the one with the blue shirt." (aka wendy) whisper Yunhyeong.

"Oh.. yeah, they all are very pretty girls." 

As the song finish, each sm artist step down and bow to the audience who were roaring so loud that they barely could hear leeteuk talk.

Yg artist clap as a sign of good professionalism. Who knew that sm artist were so talented and good looking. They need to admit that they felt almost threaten by the whole situation. 

The yg boys were intrigue by the girls and the yg girls were intrigue by the boys, but the question is were they even allow to fall for them.