Date 2

Because I Love You

Mark’s hand already reached Jinyoungs when he came back. He held it for a moment and pulled him up and intertwined his hands and back to strolling the mall.

They back to strolling the mall for another hour, Mark already promised to do what Jinyoung want and Jinyoung still couldn’t find the book that he want so Mark was basically following him around again. After giving up with books Jinyoung pulled Mark out of the bookstore.

“Where do you want to go babe?” Jinyoung blushed didn’t used to Mark calling him babe. It felt unfamiliar but cute and sweet.

“umm,,” Jinyoung looked around he could see a game center from where they were standing but he was not in a good mood for a game. Then he looked at the right side after the game center. It was a bit dark with dim light gave it horror vibe. “Let’s go to that haunted house.”

Mark stunned. Jinyoung pulled his hand, dragged him near the haunted house. He couldn’t see Mark’s expression, too excited with the idea. “Ji.. Ji.. Jinyoung.. wa.. wait jinyoung.” Jinyoung turned aronud looking at Mark’s face. “How about we go to another place instead. I am in the mood to play game in game center. Come on.” Mark was already gripped Jinyoung hand and ready to dragged him to game center but Jinyoung yanked it.

“But I want to go to haunted house. You already promised you will do anything I want. I want to go there.” Jinyoung whined, his moth already pouted. If it was in a normal state Mark would say he is cute but not now, he didn’t want to meet ghosts, not when later when he comes back home he will be alone in his big house.

“umm,, how if we played game first then go there.” Mark was trying to persuade him. Maybe if he could bring Jinyoung to game center and played there, Jinyoung will forget about the haunted house. But Jinyoung didn’t move. He was still pouting. He was sulking.

“I want to go to haunted house mark. I am not in a mood to play game.” Jinyoung whined again, now he looked like a kid. Mark saw around and noticed that people were looking at them while smiling.

“Bu.. but.. Jinyoung it is scary inside. You were almost fainted at the restaurant before. How if you meet ghost inside. It will be more scary.”

“No strangers are more scary. Come on Mark I want to go there.” Jinyoung held Mark’s hand and pulled him. But suddenly he stopped. “Oh I know.” Jinyoung smirking, Mark already felt uneasiness inside his heart. “ You are scared?” Jinyoung grinned wider. “hahaha I never know the almighty Mark Tuan would scared over a haunted house.” Jinyoung giggled.

“It is not like that Jinyoung. I just can’t. At least not now. Maybe we could go another time.” Mark pulled his hand back and dragged Jinyoung back to another direction instead.

“But I want it Mark. And who said it will be another date? This could be our last  date. Come one Mark.”

“Jinyoung please? Another time okay?”

“Mark please? Now okay?”

“Jinyoung.” Mark pleaded, he gave Jinyoung another precious puppy eyes. but Jinyoung wouldn’t give up right now, instead he gave mark puppy eyes too.

“Mark~” He reached Mark’s hand. “Please~”. He squezed it. Jinyoung looked up at Mark, noticing that Mark still rejected to go. “Hyuuuunggg ~ pwleaaaaseeee~”. Jinyoung saw Mark a bit hesitant.  A little bit more. “Makeu~ Oppaaaaa~ let’s go to that haunted houseeee~ pwleaaseee oppaaaa~.” And that’s it finally Mark gave up. Jinyoung’s aegyo too hard to handle. Jinyoung is the cutest thing ever, Mark thought. You will be the death of me jinyoung.

 

It was dark, only the light from the flash light on their hands that could show them the way inside the haunted house. They barely saw anything. It was simple just small corridor, black wall on his left and right. Jinyoung almost regret to come there. He could feel mark’s gripped his shoulders so tight didn’t let him go even just a bit. His other clutched to his shirt. Jinyoung feel that Mark also was trembling. He was still blabbering about Jinyoung’s aegyeo and his decision to agreed and the promised earlier. He is really scared huh? Jinyoung smirked suddenly he found an evil idea to scare Mark more. Jinyoung walked slowly, with Mark right behind him avoided to look at anything but the ground.

Brukkk Braakkk

“Huaaaaaaa!!!” Jinyoung kicked the walls stopped walking,  he screamed turned around and looked at Mark.

“Huaaaaa What the hell that happened?”Jinyoung could see Mark was already in panic. He could saw Mark’s pale face, with help of the flash light. Mark looked around his hand gripped Jinyoung’s more tightly. He looked at Jinyoung and saw him was giggled. “What the Jinyoung?!”

“Sorry hyung. Hehe you looked funny.” Mark almost cursed at Jinyoung but he already pulled him to move forward.

They moved again, now Mark’s hand not on his shoulders anymore. Jinyoung held Mark’s hand tightly. He felt bad with the incident earlier. Mark still refused to look anywhere but the ground.

Gasp!!!!!!!

“Ya!!! My foot ya!!! Let go.” Jinyoung felt there was a hand gripped his foot, so he couldn’t move. Jinyoung tried to move his foot, he pulled Mark by his shirt to move him up front.

“Jinyoung jinyoung jinyoung.. What is this Jinyoung.. something gripped my shirt help me!!” Mark was back into his panick mode. Jinyoung pulled his foot harder and hurriedly pushed Mark to move forward.

“Mark that’s me don’t worry.” If he didn’t scared himself he would laugh at Mark right now.

“Oh. I thought.. Ya...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Before Mark could finish his sentence, they saw one of the ghost coming closer, they were running unconsciously toward the corridor where they were coming, Jinyoung stopped when he tripped into something then they heard loud thud and..

“EAAARRGGHH!!”

“huaaaaaww!!” Mark moved more closer to Jinyoung.

“What the what happened now Mark?”

“I don’t know it was not me who shouted earlier.” Mark let Jinyoung go and moved back again then

“EARRGHH!! IT’S HURT!”

“Jinyoung I thought I stepped into something.” Jinyoung bended down, he moved the flash light to the ground.

“Oh Mark, the hand the gripped me earlier. I think you stepped into it.” Jinyoung knocked on the wall “Sir, are you okay?”

“yes, I am fine.” They could hear the man’s sound from the wall.

“I am sorry, I couldn’t see anything. It is so dark here.”

“It’s so okay. Just continue your journey kids. Be careful.”

“Yes sir.”

They continued to walk. Jinyoung was giggling again.

“That ghost is really kind. Right hyung? haha”

“Shut up. Let’s finish this already and face the beautiful world outside.” Jinyoung still giggled but they continued to walk anyway.

The rest of the journey were not that scary anymore, since they already face the hilarious part at the beginning. Jinyoung still giggled along the way and Mark only shout a little. They saw the light outside Mark rushed toward the light almost running. He really needed fresh air now.

“Finnally I am free!!” Mark sighed, he spread his arms as if he was just coming from the danger that almost eat him alive. He looked at Jinyoung. He was not giggling anymore, but looking at him wiith some proud expressions. Mark wondered why.

“It was fun right hyung?”

“I hate to admit it but yes, kinda.” Mark smile. He looked at his phone, it was near 7 p.m. It felt so fast. Except for the part that he followed Jinyoung around for books. “Wanna go home? I don’t want to make your father worried because he was gone  for too long.” Mark looked at Jinyoung’s eyes while smiling. He was so gentle right now. And Jinyoung could feel it. He couldn’t even remember the coward Mark back then.

“hmm,, come on.”

They were walking home hand in hand. Jinyoung couldn’t believe it but he was smiling through it. They were right in front of Jinyoung’s house at 7.30.

“H..hyu..hyung.. umm Thanks?” Jinyoung said. He was stuttering but he didn’t care.

“You suddenly calling me hyung?” Mark teased.

“You don’t like it?” Jinyoung said while pouting.

“I love it, allthough I love you calling me oppa better.” Mark smirking.

“Ya! It was only one time. And the date too.”

“What’s with the date?”

“It’s only this time, because you were punished because of me.”

“So, if I weren’t punished you won’t go?”

“It’s not like that.” Jinyoung whined.

“haha okay okay I understand.” Mark looked at Jinyoung, he looked at his eyes, deep. Full of love. Mark reached Jinyoung’s hand, one hand caressed his cheek. Jinyoung felt his cheeks were burning. It was hot. He was blushing. He closed his eyes, expected Mark to get closer. He already could feel Mark’s breath. Mark was getting closer, but instead of a kiss, it was a whisper.

“I won’t kiss you, not  when you are still not officially mine.” Jinyoung pushed Mark by his chest. Mouth pouting, and face burning. He felt ashamed and embarrassed.

“Go!”

“So are you going to accept me or not?”

“Go!” Jinyoung was pulling his shoes.

“accept or..” Mark couldn’t finish his sentence Jinyoung already threw him his shoes.

Jinyoung entered his house, he saw his father was chilling on the sofa. Jinyoung ran to him and hugged him.

“Daaaaadd~”

“Hi jinyoung-ie how’s your date?”

“I hate Mark hyung.”

“You like him.”

“Daaad~~!” Jinyoung was shaking his father’s body. He didn’t know why but he really missed being a kid to his father.

“hmmm??” Sungjin looked at Jinyoung, smile plastered on his face.

“I hate him.” Jinyoung whined.

“Okay okay you hate him.” Sungjin grinned. “Now go upstairs and wash up. Let’s have dinner together.”

“Okay~!” Jinyoung replied cheerfully. He went upstairs and took a bath. He was drying his hair while checking his phone where there was a message.

From: Babe Mark

Hi pretty, are you sleeping yet? I am sorry for earlier. I hoped that I can kiss you too. But are still not officially mine yet. But I will as soon as you are mine. :* Thanks for today. It was fun <3 I love you. :*

Jinyoung were smiling unconsciously through the text, it was sweet. He was reading it continuously again and again then there was another message came.

From: Babe Mark

Oh I am sorry, today when you were going to the restroom I saw your phone on the table. Then I scrolled and looked up for my name. I thought you were miss spelling it, so I changed it. It wasn’t O baby but E. It should be BABE not BABO. J :* I love you.

Jinyoung looked at the name, he didn’t even realized it was changed before. He was going to change it again but then he thought is wasn’t really necessary. Oh my god. But it looks cuter with E instead.

Jinyoung was still looking at looking at the message when another message came.

From: Babe Mark

Before, you asked before what is my intention to you right?? I think I remember now. I want to take back something that you stole two years ago.

Jinyoung was nervous, this message was different with the previous messages. What the hell did I steal from him?

To: Babe Mark

What?

It was so long, Jinyoung was waiting but Mark didn’t reply it.

To: Babe Mark

Mark?

15 minutes Jinyoung  was still waiting. But Mark still didn’t answer. Then he heard his dad was calling for him. Jinyoung decided to had dinner while waiting for Mark’s message maybe he would reply later.

After 10 minutes Jinyoung back to his room. He ignored his father who asked him to wash the dish. He rushed to the bed and checked the phone. There was one message again.

From: Babe Mark

I am sorry, I was taking a bath. You don’t remember??

 

To: Babe Mark

Stop joking Mark. I didn’t steal anything from you.

 

From: Babe Mark

You did.

 

To: Babe Mark

What?

 

 

To: Babe Mark

You stole my heart. Right from the beginning. I love you with all my heart.

<3

 

Jinyoung was blushing again. He was squeliing on his bed. Smile plastered on his face. And then again, that night Jinyoung couldn’t sleep.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

Double update ^^

I am sorry for the misspelling, grammatical errors and other mistakes.

Thank you for your appreciation ^^