Relieve

Because I Love You

“Yes sir, have a safe trip.”

It was not really clear but Jinyoung heard someone was talking outside. He didn’t open his eyes yet too scared to pen his eyes.

Slowly he heard foot steps was coming closer, he heard the door knob was opened. He wanted to open his eyes so bad, but didn’t dare to. He moved his body to a comfortable position, just in case he needed to pretend sleep a lot longer.

“Jinyoung-ah! You awake?” Jinyoung  swear that he ever heard this voice before. But no, maybe this person just had similar voice with someone he knew. But how could he knew his name?

“Ya! Wake up I saw you moved just now. I felt awkward alone, your father just go.”

What??

Slowly Jinyoung tried to open his eyes. The bright of the lamp was hurting his eyes a bit. He took a look to someone sitting on his bed. Oh!!

Jaebum hyung?”

“Yes it’s me.”

“What are you doing here? Where am I?”

“Where do you think you are, just look around.”

Jinyoung glanced around finally full awake. The cupboard, the table,  the bed even the bed cover somehow looked familiar. Ah! I am in my room.

“Why did you lie?” Jaebum asked, eyes sharp toward Jinyoung.

“huh?” Jinyoung answered pretending to be innocent.

“You do realize that you are most afraid with stranger and have to walk home late alone could scare you to death. I was worried, you know that right?! I offered to pick you home but you refused it. Lucky I called Youngjae and Yugyeom that time.”

“I am sorry. But what happened hyung?” Jinyoung knew that Jaebum must be panicked and he felt sorry for that. But seriously what just happened he didn’t understand. How can Jaebum was the one who is inside his room. Where was the stalker?!

“I called yugyeom and Youngjae just to make sure that you really asked them to pick you up. But they said that you didn’t ask them anything. Then, I got worried so I decided to pick you up. I was on my way when I saw you walked so fast alone almost running. I saw your scared face. I called you many times but you kept walking.  So I followed you and when I was closer I tried to stop you from walking so fast but then you fainted.”

“Ah!!” Jinyoung nodded his head seemed like he remembered everything. So it was Jaebum not the stalker. “But how about Nayeon? You left her alone? She might be scared too.”

“My mom was home, right  after I called you.” Jinyoung nodded again. “Next time, just ask someone to accompany you if you really scared to be alone. Lucky it was me, how if it was really stranger?” Jaebum nagged again. Jinyoung just stayed still he knew he was wrong. “Oh! Mark was here by the way?” Jinyoung’s eyes went wider.

“Wh..what? Where is he now?”

“Back to school, he said that when he was resting he saw you standing in the gate, face full of hesitant. So he followed you but you were walking too fast, but then he saw you was fainted in my arm. He were here long enough, expected you to wake up soon. But sensing you were not going to wake up that soon he went back to school. He said he will come back here though.”

What???!!! What is that guy even thinking? Why would he come here again? I don’t want him to see me. it was embarrased enough that he knows I fainted before, how am I going to face him now?

Jinyoung still busy with his own mind, didn’t realize that  the bell was ringing and Jaebum went downstair to open the door.

“Hi princess!! How do you feel?” Mark’s voice brought Jinyoung back to reality. Jaebum was rolling his eyes and pretending to vomit. He really didn’t know that Mark could be this cheesy. While Jinyoung, he was moving his body feeling uncomfortable with Mark presence. Red all over his face. Embarrased with the way Mark greeted him in front of Jaebum.

“Good. Thanks.” Jinyoung answered. Eyes were scanning his own room refused to look at Mark.

“You should just tell me if you need anything. If anything happend to you I could blame myself too.”

“Yes, I am sorry.”

“Nah it’s okay, you are fine now right? From now on I will walk you home everyday.”

What???

“Nnno!! No! It’s okay Mark I can ask Jaebum hyung. Right hyung?”

“Sur..” Jaebum was going to answer to Jinyoung but was getting cut by Mark.

“But Jaebum is super busy, he won’t be able to pick you up everyday like me.”

“You are busy too Mark. You are captain remember?” Jaebum replied. He was not feeling good with Mark cut his word.

“Not a big deal I can handle it.” Mark smirked and both Jinyoung and Jaebum was rolling their eyes.

“ehm,, I think it’s really late now. You two should go home. I am okay.”

“Are you sure? I could sleep here if you want. I will call my mother to tell her that I am sleep over.” Jaebum replied, he was holding his phone, ready to call his mom.

“What do you mean sleep here? Go! I will sleep here.” Mark took Jaebum’s phone, and put it on his Jacket.

“What? Hey, who are you to sleep here with him? You are not even his friend but I am his best friend.”

“I am not his friend but I am his lover. Now go!”

“No! You go!”

“You!” they were bickering and pushing each other toward the door until Jinyoung yelled.

“Ya!!” Both of you just go! I can take care of myself. Now go!” Jinyoung took both of their bag and Jacket threw it outside his door and pushed both of them. “Now go home! See you tomorrow.”

“Jinyoungie, Princess, I can take care of you better.”

“Go Mark!” Jinyoung yelled from behind the closed door. Mark was going to plead Jinyoung more, he crawled and sat outside Jinyoung’s door while keep mumbling “Jinyoungie let me sleep here” when Jaebum dragged him to go home.

 “Let’s go, you helpless prince.”

In the way home, they were walking side but side but  both of them are silent. They felt awkward after the bicker before. Jaebum and Mark were in the same year but different major so they knew each other more than Jinyoung and Mark knew each other, moreover Jaebum is the precident of student council.

“Ya! Can I ask you?” Jaebum start a conversation, feeling uncomfortable with the silent mode between them.

“Go on.”

“Be honest, what is your intention?”

“What?” Mark knitted his eyebrow, didn’t understand with the question.

“You with Jinyoung.”

“I love him.”

“Serious Mark!”

“I am. I am not doing this if it’s not love. It could waste my time.”

“Well then I take your words for now, since I don’t have time to interrogate you more. Bye! My home is in the other side.”

Mark smirked while waving to Jaebum. I love him right?! I love Jinyoung. Why are they not understand?

 

Jinyoung came to school around the same time, he didn’t want to admit it, but he expected Mark were there and waited him just like before. But then, he didn’t see him. Jinyoung continue to walked to canteen as usual and sat alone to eat his breakfast. He is not here  too. Few minutes later, his friends were coming with the additional Bambam, but Mark still not there. They were talking about anything, but not talking about last night incident since they knew that Jinyoung would be embarrassed. Meanwhile Jinyoung still busy with his mind which keep asking ”where is Mark?

Around break time, Jinyoung was walking around basketball court, still didn’t want to admit but he was hoping to saw Mark. And there he was, Jinyoung saw Mark was running, sweat all over his body, his basketball shirt was wet too, and he was panting really hard. His face was red. Jinyoung believed that Mark could faint soon.

“Having fun watching your prince?”

Someone was talking to him, Jinyoung was not sure but there was no one around him. So it must be himself.

“Excuse me?” Jinyoung knew this guy. It’s Jackson. One of Mark’s bestfriend.

“Oh come on dude,  I saw you looking at my best friend with that lovely eyes.” That Jackson guy smirked.

“I.. I am not.” Jinyoung felt his face was getting hot. He believed that it was red again. “ehm, he..hey.. ehm.. what is he doing? Why does he keep running? He could be fainting soon.” Jinyoung didn’t want to ask. He was shy and scared but he wanted to know.

“Oww.. Is the princess worried over his prince?” Jackson was squirming while showing his goofy smile.  “Don’t worry princess our prince is strong enough to faint. He was punished.”

Punished?

“Why?”

“He was gone in the middle of practice last night for about an hour or more, and came back when we were about going home. I don’t know where did he go but he promised to take the punishment today.” Jackson didn’t know where did he go, but of course Jinyoung knew. They were silent while watching Mark, until Jackson broke the silent. “By the way princess, why didn’t you go to class? You were standing here for a good 30 minutes already.”

“What? I didn’t hear the bell was ringing.” Jinyoung took a look to his watch and yes he was late for the class.

“I need to go. Bye!”

“Bye princess. Good luck.”

Jinyoung came to class while panting only to find his teacher were staring at him. Today for the first time he felt lucky that he was a part of student council and his teacher easily gave him permission to follow her class because he said that he was doing his duty in council that’s why he was late.

After school, Jinyoung found himself was standing in the basketball court again. He didn’t know why he came here but his foot unconsciously was walking here. He looked around and found Mark. He was going to called him, but didn’t have enough courage and decided to leave he already turn around when someone called him. Mark..

“Jinyoung! Hey!” Jinyoung turn around again.

“Hi Mark?!” Jinyoung felt his heart beat so fast. He felt nervous.

“Hi.. what are you  doing? Wanna meet me?” Mark asked him, face so bright. He was full of sweat but he still looked cool.

“ehm.. actually yes. I want to apologize.”

“what for?” Jinyoung didn’t know why but today Mark looked different. He looked a lot cuter, handsome and cool in the same time.

“You get punishment because of me.” Jinyoung pouted.

“Hey that’s fine. It was not because of you.” Mark caressed Jinyoung’s cheek. Both of them had a hard time to control their heart.

“But..”

“Jinyoung I said it’s okay. I am an athlete. To get punishment isn’t a big deal. Beside I did it because I love you okay.” Mark looked at Jinyoung eyes. Tried to show him that he was sincere. Jinyoung nodded.

“But stil..”

Jinyoung was going to say something again but Mark already cut him off.. “Okay, you can make up with it. With one thing. I will accept your apologize.” Mark smirked.

“huh? Mmm..Okay, but please ask for something normal.” Jinyoung  a bit hesitant but he agreed anyway. He couldn’t stand with guilty feeling.

“Sure. Since tomorrow is Sunday, let’s go on a date. I will pick you up tomorrow morning. See you. Don’t forget to dress nicely!” Jinyoung couldn’t even say a word but Mark was gone.

 

 

 


It was Jaebum guys hahaha