Sudden Confession

Because I Love You

“wha.. what?” Jinyoung’s eyes went wider.He couldn’t comprehend what was happening just now. “what did you say?”

“I like you. Please date me Park Jinyoung.” Jinyoung was in daze. Someone just confessed to him out of nowhere, they didn’t even know each other. Okay Jinyoung knew this guy but that’s it.

“Are you alright? You didn’t accidently hit your head right?” Jinyoung was still confuse.

“I am okay. And I really like you.” That’s it. This guy iss just crazy he thought.

“Can you please stop joking around? I am in a hurry. And I don’t have time to take your joke.” Jinyoung was going to go to his Junho hyung, after he broke up with his eks boyfriend minutes a go. Then this guy, who was also known as Mark Tuan came to him and asked him to be his boyfriend.

“I am being serious right now, I really like you, even since before you dated that senior guy. I can do better than him. Give me a chance please.” Jinyoung mouth went wider. This guy is really crazy. They didn’t know each other, Jinyoung only knew Mark because he was the captain of Basketball team in their school. But that’s all that he knew about this guy. And what was he even thinking to confess to him right after he broke up?!

“I am sorry Mark ssi, I have someone out there who is already waiting for me.” Jinyoung was about to go when Mark grabbed his hand.

“At least give me your answer!”

“Nah I don’t know, but I really need to go now. We can talk later okay. Bye!” Just like that and Jinyoung was gone.

Mark stayed still. He knew where will Jinyoung go. He knew who is Jinyoung going to meet. Mark knew why was Jinyoung still feeling alright after found out that his boyfriend had another lover. Mark knew everything. Mark  knew almost everything about Jinyoung. Mark always there whenever Jinyoung fall. Mark always cared with everything Jinyoung did, although he had a lover. To Mark Jinyoung was happiness.  Mark was not stupid anyway, he knew what will Jinyoung think about him that he suddenly confessed to him. But he didn’t want Jinyoung to get hurt because of Junho.

 

 

Jinyoung ran to the apartment that he was already familiar with. He wanted to meet Junho. He was eager to tell him that he was ready to be Junho’s boyfriend. He wanted to tell him that he broke up with his eks boy friend. Jinyoung wanted to have a relationship with Junho instead.

He knocked the door, forgot that there’s a bell. Smile on his face, he was imagining how does it feel to be Junho’s lover. Two years ago Jinyoung supposed to be Junho’s lover. They already confessed to each other, however, Junho’s bestfriend wooyoung also had a crush toward Jinyoung. In the end he pushed Jinyoung to date wooyoung instead. It was hard for Jinyoung but he did it anyway only for Junho. Therefor yesterday, when he found out that wooyoung played dirty in their relationship, Jinyoung didn’t feel anything but grateful that finally he could get rid of wooyoung and back to Junho.

It was the tenth times Jinyoung knocked Junho’s apartment but there’s no answer. He decided to wait on a desk in front of the apartment. An hour later, Junho came. With a girl beside him, and his hand grips her hand. They were laughing, looking so happy. They didn’t even realize that jinyoung was there watching them making out in front of his eyes.

Jinyoung shocked, eyes felt hot, heart in pain. But he still managed to smile.

Jiyoung still there, until the girl finally pulled out and leave Junho alone. Jinyoung wanted to go home too but he determined to fix everything with Junho.

“Hy..hyung!”Jinyoung greeted. Junho seemed shock to find out  that Jinyoung was right in front of his eyes.

“Oh, Jinyoung-ah.. What are you doing here? How long have you been there?”

“since an hour ago. I want to talk to you.” Jinyoung hold his tears. “That girl, who is she? Why were you kissing her?”

“She is my lover, I am sorry I don’t know you were there. What do you want to talk about?”

“It’s okay, it doesnt matter. I was going to tell you that I broke up with wooyoung hyung and ask you to date me. I still love you hyung after this past two years. But seems like I lost the chance.” Jinyoung’s tears drop.

“I am sorry, two years is too long for me to stay single Jinyoung-ah. And I couldn’t hurt my best friend’s feeling. I like you but we’re not mean for each other.” Junho said. Didn’t even care that his words really hurted Jinyoung. Jinyoung just stayed still, trying to process the meaning of Junho’s words. Didn’t want to hurt his best friend he said? If I am not mistaken I am the victim here.

“But wooyoung hyung is the one who played dirty in this relationship. He is the one who has another lover. If there’s someone who is getting hurt, it must be me hyung! Not that stupid Jang Wooyoung! He didn’t even care about you how can you do this all only for him???!!!” Then Jinyoung felt a hand pushed on his left cheeck, Junho just slaped him, it’s not really hurt but his heart feel more hurt.

“Watch your words Jinyoung-ah, he is my best friend, don’t you dare to say anything bad about him.” Jinyoung really wondered what did wooyoung do to him that made him like this.

“Then, what am I to you? Two years ago we were supposed to be a lover if not because him. But you decided to sacrificed your feeling and let him dated me. I was agree back then because you asked me to. I didn’t even feel happy hyung this past two years. You said that you were willing to wait for me and we could be together if the time comes. I couldn’t even asked him to break up with me and pretended that I love him because of you. Now, I finally broke up with him, are you decided to throw me away again hyung?.” He bravely asked

“That’s it. You couldn’t love him, that’s why he had another lover. You couldn’t blame him Jinyoung, it was your fault anyway. If you could love him you wouldn’t break up with him.”

“HOW DO I SUPPOSE TO LOVE HIM WHEN MY HEART IS BELONG TO YOU HYUNG???!” Jinyoung screamed, he cried louder. “You were the one who forced me to date him, you didn’t even care about my happiness. All you can think was only your friendship with him. How about me hyung? How about your promise to come back to me when the time comes? Do you still remember that??”

“Oh, now you put the blame on me?”

“It’s not like that, but have you ever think about my feeling hyung?” Junho stayed still, it’s enough for Jinyoung to know the answer. He is nothing.  He dragged his feet and going home.

That night, Jinyoung couldn’t sleep. His thought was going somewhere, where everything were still alright. He, Wooyoung and Junho who was good friend, until Jinyoung felt in love with Junho. They both confessed, but then wooyoung told Junho that he was also falling in love with Jinyoung. Junho asked him to date wooyoung instead. Then, BAAM everything start to changed. Jinyoung and wooyoung were being a lover, Junho made some distances between them. And everything went horrible.

Jinyoung was aware that Junho wasn’t really wrong. Who could hold their feeling for two years anyway?! He knew that Junho must felt hurt too. He was aware that Junho is the one who made everything went wrong but he couldn’t blame him.

Suddenly, his thought came to Mark. He was wondering why did Mark suddenly confess to him? Jinyoung thought that maybe he could use Mark to heal his broken heart a little but he was afraid to hurt Mark. He was also scared that Mark maybe made a bet with his friend to be his boyfriend.


Short update for the opening ^^