02: who're you?

Cinderella's Prince-chan [HIATUS]

Maru's POV

I was starting work today. And I was unimaginably happy. I hugged Saekyu noona who knows how many times and I did the same to Geunsuk hyung. They laughed and told me they just wanted me to me happy. They sound like a mom and dad~ haha!

Saekyu noona made Geunsuk hyung promise not to let me out of his sight and make sure I'm okay every half hour. He nodded, smiling and told her he would keep me safe. I grinned at them and when Geunsuk hyung and I arrived this morning I did my best to not get lost. The building was huge! There were so many rooms and people everywhere.

Geunsuk hyung had to disappear for a little while and I nodded. I told hyung I wouldn't leave this spot and I would wait but after about ten looooong minutes that felt more like hours, I decided to explore.

I had walked down the hallway, around two corners, down another hallway and down another large, long hallway. When I look at my surroundings, I decided I should probably go back. Then I got a call from Geunsuk hyung and panicked. Did he get back already and saw I was gone?

"Annyeong?" I answered as calmly as possible.

"Hey! Marou, do you think you could meet me three flights up? I'm going to be here for a while and I'd rather have you with me so that Saekyu won't get upset with me." Hyung chuckled.

"Of course Hyung!" I perked up. Good, I wasn't caught. 

"Alright, see ya in a little bit, Marou-ah." Hyung said his goodbye and hung up. I nodded, hanging up as well and then glanced around. Where could I find stairs?

I continued down the hallway I was in, turning left and then making a right at the next corner. I found the stairs and climb. Hyung said three flights, right? That's not so bad. I climbed the three flights but when I finished I didn't know where Hyung was. I looked down the halls but didn't see him. So I decided to pick one and walk until I found him. So far, I hadn't bumped into anybody, but that ended when I walked into an office room. 

A man with long hair and beautiful eyes was sitting there. His eye brows were knitted together as he leaned over his desk, looking at a pile of papers. He was reading through them quickly, but quietly, and his lips moved in such a way that I wanted to touch them. The corners of his lips pulled down into a frown as he stopped reading and looked up. At me.

"Who're you?" He asked.

"M-me?" I squeaked.

"Is there anybody else around?"  He sounded annoyed.

"R-right. I'm Inoue Marou." I introduced myself. His eyes were...

"Why are you here?"

"Here, sir? I'm....uhh...looking for someone..." But I'd much rather look at you all day.

"Who are you looking for?" He asked.

"Marou! There you are!" I heard Hyung's voice. 

"H-Hyung!" I said as he appeared behind me.

"So you're here." Hyung chuckled then saw whose office we were in.

"Mr. Kim!" He squeaked and bowed. GeunSuk Hyung squeaked.

"Mr. Jang." Mr. Kim nodded his head and Hyung stood up.

"Mian, sir, did Marou bother you?" He looked about ready to panic.

"Aniyo. Its fine. Just make sure he doesn't get lost again." Mr. Kim told him. He seemed nice.

Nice and Beautiful. I like this Mr. Kim.

As Hyung and I walked away he sighed heavily. I asked him what was wrong.

"That was Mr. Kim, Marou! My boss! The companies owner! I could've been fired!" Hyung seemed to be over exaggerating.

"He doesn't seem mean like Hyung says." I looked from the office behind me to Hyung as we walked down the hallway.

"He sent me a death glare! And there was a warning of being fired in his tone!" Hyung was definitely exaggerating because I did not hear or see that. I only saw a lonely, unhappy, yet beautiful man.