01

Cinderella's Prince-chan [HIATUS]

"Congratulations Dongsaengie~!" Saekyu noona hugged me. 

"Yah! Don't smoother him!" Seunghyun hyung laughed, attempting to pull noona off me. All of us know thats impossible, but he still tried. 

"Omo! Hyungs I think he's turning purple!" Taemin-ah pointed, completely shocked. Truth be told, I was fine. I'm used to this. 

"Saekyu! Let go of Marou! Before you kill him!" Yonghwa hyung tried to pull her off me, much more forcefully then Seunghyun hyung. Saekyu noona hissed at him and slapped his hands away without letting me go. I think she even held onto me tighter.

"Saekyu-yah, if you let go of Marou, I'll treat you to food." Dong hee hyung was definitely the smartest. Noona let go immediately and everyone laughed except for Yonghwa hyung who had been unsuccessful. I freigned hurt.

"Noona? You love food more than me?" I jutted my lower lip out in a pout and made it quiver. Noonas eyes went wide and her lower lip did the same thing.

"Of course not!" She opened her arms and I ran into the hug. 

"Your plan back fired hyung." Yonghwa stuck his tongue out at Dong hee and laughed. 

"Can we get food now?" Noona piped up. This time everybody laughed. Noonas weakness was food, everybody knew it and everybody used it to their advantage. But we didn't do anything horrible to Noona, we didn't used her in a horrible way. It was only if we wanted her to do something and she was being stubborn. Like, if we wanted her to clean her room or driveTaemn and me to the mall, sometimes it was in attempts to gain control of the computer or TV. Other times it was to make Noona feel better after wetold her she couldn't have a dog. 

"We're supposed to be celebrating Marou's new internship, the food isn't for you." Yonghwa said.

"B-But...I helped him get the internship." She pouted, "Geun suk and I did that." 

"She has a point." Seunghyun hyung smirked at Yonghwa who nodded and hung his head. Saekyu huffed and then turned to me once again.

"Geun suk will show you around tomorrow and he'll get you settle. I made him swear on his life he to let not anything bad happen to you. If you have problems, youcome STRAIGHT to me and Geun suk. You hear?" I nodded, smiling.

"Good....lets go get food." Sheput an arm around my shoulders and led the way.