the valentines day [special]

no. 1 dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7:10 AM - One year later..

 

Eunhee woke up as soon as she felt the heat of the sun meet her face, he lips which then broke out into a wide smile. It was her 6th birthday today and her appa promised that it would be as special as the last. She was excited, so excited that she almost tripped on her own two little feet while exiting her room and knocking onto her Appa and (future) Umma’s room like how Anna knocked on her sister’s door in her favorite movie, Frozen.

It has been exactly a year since the father-daughter duo bumped into Kang Seulgi in one of Seoul’s museums and thankfully reconnecting with Min Yoongi, Eunhee’s father. A few months later after the very fortunate encounter, and also a few dates here and there, Seulgi finally moved in with the two and has been living as a family for quite a while now. Eunhee’s thankful of her Seulgi-umma for taking care of her from the very beginning and also making her appa happy. She sits by the window, overlooking the city while waiting for either one of her appa or umma to wake up.

 

+

 

Yoongi groans as he hears the daily knock his daughter makes to wake them up. The blinds in the room were still closed, although a ray of sunlight goes through it here and there. Seulgi stirs in her sleep, shaking off the arm that was draped over her stomach. Yoongi instinctively looks to his right, a smile forming on his lips and his hand naturally found its way to her cheek, his knuckles over her cheekbones and to her lips, which he loved. He shifts so that he was facing her, propping one elbow up to support his head while his other hand move past her cheeks to her hair, brushing it off her face. His smile grew wider as she hums a soft tune that flows like music to his ears. Yoongi snakes his arms around her bare skin, hugging her tightly against his chest with his lips scraping over her ear.

“Wake up, sleepy head.”

“Mhm..” Seulgi hummed in response, still lost in dream land. Meanwhile, Yoongi started to trace circles on her stomach which then earned a soft chuckle from the latter.

“Yoongi, stop.”

“Then wake up. Eunhee’s already waiting for us.”

“I don’t want to~” She whines burying her head under the pillow to block out any more of Yoongi’s attempts on waking her up. He leans down, planting a kiss on her cheek then her jawline, down to her neck. This didn’t seem to bother Seulgi until Yoongi bit her shoulder playfully. Seulgi let out a gasp and immediately sits up, brows furrowed with humorous rage, her eyes glaring at her mischevious lover who was smiling rather proudly at himself. “Glad that woke you up, love.”

“Min Yoongi, I swear.” Seulgi shook her head, her hands gathering a bunch of their blankets up to cover her unclothed body. Her actions seemed to displease Yoongi as his smile turns into a frown. “Why are you covering yourself up? It’s not like you have anything to hide.” He teased.

“Yoongi! I swear! If your daughter--”

“Our daughter.” Yoongi corrected.

“If our daughter hears us, I would smack you with a chair twice.”

“My baby’s so violent in the mornings. What did I do to deserve this?” Yoongi looks up at the ceiling with his hands up like he was questioning the heavens.

Seulgi practically dragged herself to their closet to look for day clothes but it was pretty hard considering that she was wincing in pain from last night. “Min Yoongi, what the hell did you do to me?”

“What did I do now?” He looked as if he was innocent, a sly smile gracing his lips.

“It’s all your fault.” Seulgi pouted her lips, grabbing a hold of a shirt and yanking it out of the closet. Yoongi’s eyebrow shot up as he stood from the bed and quietly moves closer to Seulgi, successfully surprising her as he wraps his arms around her waist. His breath tickled her ear as he whispers. “Well, I wasn’t the one who asked for it, wasn’t I?”

Seulgi’s eyes widened and the next thing you know, Yoongi was on the floor clutching his stomach that has just been jabbed by Seulgi’s elbow.

“Damn, this woman,” Yoongi muttered under his breath as he watches Seulgi leave for the bathroom. “This is why I love you!” He yelled just as she shut the door, earning a laugh from the latter on the other side.

 

+

 

Eunhee pouted as he stares at the door of her appa and umma’s room. It’s been 15 minutes and they still haven’t come out yet. She was getting a little impatient and just as she was about to knock once again, the door opened, revealing her now pink-haired appa. Eunhee smiled and jumped into her father’s arms as soon as she saw him and Yoongi happily picks his daughter up and carries her to the kitchen. “What breakfast would you like to eat today, Princess?”

“Where’s Seulgi-umma?” The little girl thought aloud, not even bothering to answer Yoongi’s question. It didn’t seem to bother him that she’s asking for Seulgi more than she’s asking about him as he takes out a frying pan from one of the cabinets under the counter.

“She’s still getting ready. Why do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter