pt.2 [final]

no. 1 dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi held the little girl’s hand in a familiar way as she’d held a hundreds of other kid’s hands before. She smiled as Eunhee clutched onto her hand and sniffles softly, wiping her tears from the edge of her pink shirt. “It’s okay now. Don’t cry, Eunhee-ah. We’re going to find your appa, okay?” Seulgi reassured the younger whilst the latter just nodded softly, eyes still downcast with the frown evident on her pink lips.

They walked around the exhibit but found no signs of anybody looking frantic. Seulgi turned to Eunhee and kneels down again to her level. “Eunhee, what does your appa look like? Maybe we can find him better.” The little girl slowly lifted her head, her nose tinted with rose and her eyes still red from crying earlier. “Appa has green hair.”

Green hair? What is he, an apple? Seulgi scrunched her brows in confusion but later realized that the girl couldn’t be lying. Maybe her dad does have green hair. But who would dye their hair green?

 

+

 

Yoongi ran, ran everywhere. He dashes out of the exhibit into the main lobby. He looks around but there was still no sign of Eunhee anywhere. He was too panicked to think logically and asked the security for help. All he could think of was Eunhee. Yoongi will sacrifice everything for her, even if it meant selling everything and anything he has, he will. He loved her too much that he would die, just losing her. He valued her that much. Eunhee was, technically speaking—the beginning of his life. She brought back the color in his life and he was only the man he is now because of her. 

She couldn’t be lost. He had reminded her precisely not to leave his side and yet-- here we are now: she’s gone. Where could that girl be? Yoongi ran up to the second floor of the building, and attempted to run past the crowds of people. How the hell was he going to find a 5 year old girl in this place?

“Ah, .”

He couldn’t give up now. This is just a small place compared to a mall or something. He will find her. She wasn’t kidnapped, right? Just then, a colour of pink dashed in the corner of his eye. Eunhee was wearing pink. Yoongi leaned over the railings and overlooked the ground level. He swear he just saw it. Damn.

He ran again, down the stairs and to the main level and looked around. None. Nothing. This day wasn’t supposed to turn out like this. Just as he came to a realization that he should report this to security, the sound of a sweet voice rang throughout the whole museum.

“APPA!!”

Most of the people stopped and looked around to see who the owner of the voice was but Yoongi didn’t have to look to know who it was. The thing that surprised him the most though is the woman beside his little girl. His eyes widened for a fraction of a second and immediately furrows his brows. What is she doing here?

 

+

 

Green hair. Who the hell would dyed their hair green? Seriously. That’s just ridiculous. Then again, she knew one person who’s not afraid to do that. She admired him for his spontaneous drive and besides, it was always so interesting.

Seulgi was snapped back to reality as she heard Eunhee gasp and run to the railings, which Seulgi instinctively followed suit to make sure nothing happened to the girl. Eunhee points to the man who was looking around the main floor frantically and shouted at the top of her lungs.

“APPA!”

The man turned right away and widened his ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter