pt. 1

no. 1 dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With bobby pins in between his lips and a hairbrush on his right hand, Yoongi tried his best not to mess up this time. He softly brushes the little girl’s hair, careful not to hurt her as that would be a whole other process that he would need to handle later. The 23 year old gathers his daughter’s hair up and successfully puts it in a ponytail. It was still a bit messy, he admits, but it’s definitely better than the last time he tried it. Which lead to a bit of playful scolding by his 5 year old daughter.

“Aish, appa!” The little girl cried. “It’s still not pretty enough! I want to be pretty so that all the boys will like me!” She jutted out her bottom lip, a habit she’d inherited from her father and deflated her shoulders. Yoongi looked at his daughter with a soft spoken smile through the mirror and couldn’t help but release a chuckle.

“Eunhee-ah, you don’t need all the boys to like you because appa thinks you’re the most beautiful girl in the world!” He reassure his daughter while patting her small shoulders. Yoongi kneels down in one knee and turns Eunhee around so that she’s facing him. The little girl still had her lips into a pout and her little arms across her chest. He reaches up to fix the loose strands around the younger’s face and smiled brightly. “You’re very beautiful, Eunhee-ah and appa approves.” Eunhee tried her best to keep her lips in a thin line but a hint of a smile was slowly creeping in and next thing you know, the girl was grinning from ear to ear.

“Really? Appa thinks that?” Earning a hum in response, the girl threw her small arms around her father’s neck and hugs him tightly.

Yoongi couldn’t believe it. His little girl is already 5 years old today. He could still remember the day he held her in his arms and became the happiest man on earth. He was just 19 then and didn’t know what the hell he was doing. Yoongi felt his world shatter as his girlfriend (now ex) for 10 months suddenly told him that she was pregnant with him being the father. He thought that the pregnancy only brought him misfortune but the moment his eyes laid upon the little angel all wrapped up in a pink blanket, all those thoughts dissipated. It was as if she was sent from the heavens, there, to fix all his wrongdoings.

 

Eunhee placed a kiss on her dad’s cheeks and smiled brightly. It was her birthday today and Yoongi promised to take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter