` one

come back to me.

It was cold. Everything seems unplanned, the thorn roses and the dark sky. Even though it's past 7pm, the night seems a lot darker. He stood there, alone, in the middle of the field. Waiting for someone or something to approach him with lot of worries he's been expecting, but not even sensing it out of a bunch of his friends.

It was cruel, if I can say. 

They care about them, but not on his terms. Basically, all the things he need his friends to talk about, the just shrugged it away. Talking about other topics after a good silence of 3 seconds, with their eyes drifted away from him. He wonders why, at the first place. But now, he get it.

Nobody likes him.

All the acts his friends put up whenever they talk about little thing of him that they care, it was a lot more tolerance than it seems. They would finally loosen up after a joke from one of them--definitely not him. 

He sighed. Why do things doesnt go as smooth as he wish?

.

"Still up for it again, Jeon?"

A familiar voice crept in, breaking chains of steps he made from his house till the park, only cause that guy is still there. That guy still needs attention, which caught him.

"I can't believe, you're the one God sent to me," He paused for a moment, lowers his head as the next words come out a little bit more softer.

"Again." 

The said boy sigh, following the latter's action. It was almost impossible for him not to go to their blocks' park, at 7pm if he knew, something was definitely waiting for him there.

Well, not him. But he needs anyone, right?

There's no response heard from the latter, but he, again, take a few steps untill he's about 3 meters away from him. The warm eyes stared at the pitiful back, hoping the other guy would turn around and finally, accept him. Again. He knew, it's hard for the black-haired guy. But it doesnt mean the latter could stop the winching pain in his heart for it.

Knowing the other guy would waste a whole night just staring at his back, the shorter one scoffed. He peek from his right soulder, the expression that his friend makes.

Sad. A bit of angry feelings.

It was horrible. He knew it too well, that the latter want everything to be back as normal as it could, with the 'normal' means; talking without any burden; have each others shoulders if they need to cry; have a lil talk in the evening before they started school.

Everything they did in the past.

 

Kim Mingyu & Jeon Wonwoo's past.


 

a/n

OMG i'm so sorry if this is ed up, itll be a twoshot if i can fit their past and the next event in one chapter. and, english isnt my mother languange so, i'm sorry if it really . laters!