Chapter 1

The New Shinkengers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

“That’s it Kotoha! One more push, you can do it.” Takeru told his wife as she was birthing their first child.

Kotoha nodded and pushed the baby out in no time. Once the baby was out Takeru went to go check on it as Kaoru (his mom) was cleaning it up and Kotoha asked tiredly, “Is it okay?”

As soon as she said that, the baby cried and Kotoha smiled. But her smile was soon replaced by pain and she clutched her stomach once again.
Takeru ran back to his wife immediately after hearing her cry of pain, “Kotoha! What’s wrong?!”  

Kotoha couldn’t say anything but, “It hurts, it hurts, it hurts…”

“Mom!” Takeru shouted.

“Genta! I need you to put Sakura down for a second and watch the first baby!” Kaoru shouted before handing the first baby over to her husband. Then she rushed over to Kotoha as fast as she could.

“Kotoha, I need you to stay still. I know it hurts, but you need to stay still.” Once Kotoha calmed down enough to be still Kaoru checks her cervix and finds to her surprise another baby.

“There’s another baby in here! Kotoha, push again! /Kotoha pushes/ Harder! /pushes again/ Okay, last one!”  Kotoha pushed again her face contorted with pain and gave birth to another baby. As soon as the second child was born, Kaoru took the second baby as it cried and examined it. After making sure there was no other baby Kaoru helped Kotoha deliver the after birth, while Takeru and Genta were looking at his newborns.

“Take-chan, you’re finally a father! How does it feel?” Genta asked his best friend/son.

“Considering that we’re the last couple to have children out of our whole team, I’m really happy. They’re both healthy and Kotoha is also doing well. I was afraid of losing her after what happened to Chiaki.” Takeru said with sadness.

Genta nodded in agreement. “I know the feeling. I was scared for Kaoru when she gave birth to Sakura too, but everything went smoothly without complications. Even though Chiaki’s wife died, at least he still has his son.”

Takeru nodded. “But that doesn’t make it less depressing for him.”

Genta clapped Takeru’s shoulder with his hand. “It is sad, but don’t think about that right now Take-chan. Today your twins were born and you deserve to celebrate.”

Takeru dwells on it a bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter