Chapter 1

You're My Dinosaur

Lee Chan (Dino) prepared with the rest of his group members, Vernon, Woozi, DK, Jun, Jeonghan, Mingyu, Joshua, S.Coups, Hoshi, Seungkwan, The8, and Wonwoo. They rehearsed their hit track "Mansae" and "Adore U" for their upcoming concert in Seoul. He was excited to see his group's fans and to have a good time doing what he liked.

"Good job guys," S.Coups called out after they finished practicing for the last time.

"I'm hungry," Vernon said in perfect English. All of Seventeen had been practicing their English, so they were able to understand what was just said.

"Let's buy chicken," Woozi said. "Who's up to buy for everyone?"

"Not me," all of the members said simultaneously.

"Aish, let's play the ladder game," Woozi sighed. He pulled a sheet of paper and a pen out of the backpack that Dino always happened to carry with him.

"Hyung, that's my backpack," Dino whined cutely.

"Ugh, the aegyo," Woozi groaned as everyone laughed. He removed the cap from the pen and drew 13 lines, writing each member's names above each one. At the very bottom of the very middle line, he wrote "Chicken buyer." He then drew random lines between each person's line and started to trace who would have to buy the chicken. To make it very fair, each boy looked carefully and made sure that he did it correctly.

Each person sighed loudly when it wasn't them. Dino almost got it, but a single line saved him. Woozi ended up falling in the "chicken buyer" line.

"AISH!" Woozi shouted. "That's not fair!"

"Hey, you're the one who suggested to buy chicken and to play the game," Hoshi smirked.

"Ah whatever," Woozi said, and grabbed the phone to call.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yerin-ah, please come with me to Seventeen's concert this Thursday!" Park Yerin's friend, Go Eunbyul begged.

"Why? I don't really like Seventeen," Yerin replied.

"I can't find anyone else to go with me and I reallllyyy want to go but my mom won't let me go alone," Eunbyul said.

"Oh, so I'm your last choice?" Yerin joked.

"Ani, I just need someone to come with me. I'LL BUY YOUR TICKET AND BUY YOU SOME FOOD," Eunbyul bribed.

"Why not just sneak out or just say to your mom that you're going with someone else but don't?" Yerin reasoned. "It's probably the easiest thing to do."

"Hey, I'm not a bad kid like you. I actually try to be honest to my parents," Eunbyul joked. "Come on. Come on come on come on!! We'll be up in the very front row. COME ON! It'll be fun! You can also spend time with me there!"

"While you fangirl? No thanks," Yerin said.

"Come on! It's my birthday next week! You can do it for me, right?" Eunbyul said, making a puppy dog face.

"No! Stop that!" Yerin said, and covered her eyes because she knew she would have to give in either way. Eunbyul only persisted and made a cuter pouty face. "Aish, fine. Only for you. But I can't afford it so if you REALLY want me to go, you're going to have to pay."

"OKAY OKAY THANK YOUUUUUU!" Eunbyul shouted, hugging her friend with joy in the school hallway as everyone stared weirdly at them.

"Shh! You're embarassing me!" Yerin said, half joking.