Chapter 2

You're My Dinosaur

"Yerin was having a terrible week. It was Monday when Eunbyul had begged her to go to the concert, and now it was Wednesday. Yerin had been so stressed out from the loads of homework she had received and a boy who kept teasing her. She was sick of it all. The concert was now something she could actually look forward to.

Eunbyul came bouncing down the hall. "Oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God!! It's only one day away! Less than 24 hours! I'm sooooo excited!" she beamed.

"Now that I think about it, how am I supposed to finish tomorrow's homework if there's a concert and I'm going to be there all night?!" Yerin complained. She didn't mean to complain so much. She was just having a bad week.

"Who cares? Just don't do it," Eunbyul giggled.

"It's not that easy! My grades will go down and I'm going to be stressed out! If I realize I had not done even one of my remaining homework, then I automatically get stressed out. I wish I was more a slacker so I would be more carefree," Yerin placed her hand on her forehead.

"Aww, don't worry. Seeing Seventeen perform will make you feel better!" Eunbyul cheered.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Dino finished practicing the dance for Mansae by himself in the dance studio again. Although he knew each move perfectly and had been dancing since he was a child, he was nervous. This would be the biggest concert they had yet. He was also the youngest in the group, 16 years old. Would people criticize him for not being as good as the others? Would the audience say that he and that the people who don't mind him only overlook his flaws just because he is the maknae?

Joshua walked into the room. "Hey."

"Hey," Dino responded.

"Are you ready for our performance tomorrow? It's going to be here in the blink of an eye!" Joshua exclaimed.

"I'm not sure. I'm a bit nervous," Dino responded.

"Nervous? You never get nervous!"

"Yeah, but it's a big concert this time."

"Don't worry about it, we'll all do fine. Especially you," Joshua smiled.

"Thanks hyung. I can always count on you," Dino grinned.