Reviews

Allure。Apply Open

tumblr_nup1llVnAF1tmwnneo4_400.gif  tumblr_nup1llVnAF1tmwnneo5_400.gif
Reviews

- WeSetOff
- Main Rapper
- Lee Junyoung ( Jun)
- Accepted
 
Review Hi, Elisa. Thank you so much for applying and for being my first applicant. I love your face claim pick. I think Lim Kim is awesome to use as a face claim. I can see Minah being so helpful for her other members and that's so nice to see. I like how you explained her trainee background. I like instead of letting the negativity get to her she became better. I like Jun and Minah's relationship. It's so cute and I like how Minah asked him out. Nice song choice for the password. Thank you so much for applying and I enjoyed reading your application.
 
- Idkanamewtf
- Lead Vocalist
- Oh Sehun
- Accepted
 
Review Hi, Tiffany. Thank you so much for applying and sorry for the wait Ina is such a pretty name. Your face claim pick is awesome. I like how you made her half Vietnamese. Her personality is great and I think it would fit and clash with some group members. Oh my goodness, I love how she still uses a flip phone! I like how she wants to change the world and I could totally see her growing and learning with this group. Her background is good and it would be interesting to see if Neitzens would dig up things fro her pass. You know how scary they can be. I wonder who she fought with in TWICE? That would be interesting to write about. I really like how Sehun and Ina met ... lol hot cheetos are the ish. The song choice for the password is a good one. Thank you so much for applying and I enjoyed reading your application.
 
- missxox
- Lead Vocalist
- Song Mino
- Accepted
 
Review Hey, Ayana. Thank you so much for applying and sorry for the long wait. Her name is so cute. Aww it's Shay Mitchel, haha. I love how you made her half Cape Verdian, that's awesome. Plus, I like how you made her not fluent in Korean that's nice for a change. I can defintely see her group members helping her. I like how she is into sports and did hockey. Lol, maybe she will be like Kris and get to play in a Superstar basketball. I love how you included day6 and Alex in your app. The trivia section was detailed and I liked that, plus it gave me more information about Maliyah. Thank you for putting an international and Korean vocal twin. Oh my goodness, the first meeting section was so much fun to read. I liked the song suggestions and scene requests, I will take those into consideration. Great password by the way. Thank you so much for applying and was awesome reading your application.
 
- Winteressence00
- Triple threat
- Jung Taekwoon (Leo)
- accepted
 
Review Hi, Rayon. Thank you so much for applying. Plus, I'm sorry for the wait, school is a son of (insert swear). My goodness her name is long but I love it. I like your faceclaim as well. She is really pretty. Her family is big ... like mine! Haha but that's beside the point. She has quite the group of friends. I'm glad she has a huge support system because I feel like the Korean Music Industry is tough. Her trivia is so long and detailed that I love it. Long trivia lets me know them a bit better. Her voal twins are all good and I liked how you put international vocal twins as well. Hey! It's awesome that you picked someone from Vixx as your love interest. I don't think they get a lot of love. But it's cool that you totally picked them. Yay!! The love interest section  was so funny to read and it was cute. Hopefully neitzens won't try to sabotage their relationship in the future. Thank you for the scene suggestions and song suggestions too. I will gladly consider them in the future. Great password by the way. Thank you so much for applying and it was great reading your application.
 
tumblr_nup1llVnAF1tmwnneo4_400.gif tumblr_nup1llVnAF1tmwnneo4_400.gif
Charcater Name
- Username
- Position
- Love Interest:
- Status
 
Review ...
 
tumblr_nup1llVnAF1tmwnneo4_400.gif tumblr_nup1llVnAF1tmwnneo4_400.gif
Charcater Name
- Username
- Position
- Love Interest:
- Status
 
Review ...
 
tumblr_nup1llVnAF1tmwnneo4_400.gif tumblr_nup1llVnAF1tmwnneo4_400.gif
Charcater Name
- Username
- Position
- Love Interest:
- Status
 
Review ...