Cheatsheet

Allure。Apply Open

tumblr_nup1llVnAF1tmwnneo4_400.gif  tumblr_nup1llVnAF1tmwnneo5_400.gif
Cheatsheet

Story Overview: This story will mostly likely be around the development and hardship of the girls as a group and actually making it. It will also include friendship, roamance and creating a strong sister-like bond. I wanted to create this story because I thought it would be interesting especially after seeing some of the positive and negative feedback with Rania including a foreigner in their group. Also, I pick JYP because that company seems to be the most accepting when allowing foreigners into their comapny.

Faceclaim: You can use idols, models, actresses and intenational musicians. Make sure it matches the ethinicty of your character or not.

Age Range: 1992 - 2000 (24-16)
Ethinicty: Full Korean, Half Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Vietnames, Indian, Spanish, African American, German, Italian ... the list can go on.

Langauges: The max is five and you can be fluent in three. One or both of them can be Eglish and/or Korean because that is the two places this story will take place.
Personality: Give me both positive and negatives. I'm not going to read you the riot act about mary sues because I'm sure you've read it enough time not to make your character that way.

Background: A pretty normal background will do just fine. Nothing too dramatic or sad.
Relations: I don't mind if you have idols as siblings, cousins or friends. As long as it's realistic because if you're Thunder's sister than your Dara's too.

Love Interest: Who is your character's 'bae', 'boo-thang', 'sweetiepie', etc. Lol, seriously anyone can be your charater's love interest, opposite gender, same gender, what ever. Idols, actors/acrtesses, oc's, models, etc. Remember the is five and since this group is just starting out, then maybe secretly dating or in the future they will date.
Talent Twin: I've listened to Spica and Fifith Harmony and I would say they can all sing very well. So, I'm going to be very liberal and allow you to chose anyone as your vocal twin. I want everyone to apply with a good vocal twin. Whether it be an International idol, or Kpop idol. Or you could provide two examples one International and Korean talent twin. But other than that, I would like other positions to match your position.
Password: a Korean debut song


Note
- Please don't mess up the layout.
- You can reuse an application.
- You are also allowed to apply more than once.

- A decorative  and detail app is loved.
- Honestly goodluck and have fun with this. You can always ask me for help. :)

Turn In - Source - Example App ( I'm not going to be doing one but If you need one then I will )