Chapter 7

A Jinyoung (Love) Story

- Jinyoung -

 

“Okay we’re here,” Shinwoo announced as he stopped his car in front of Sandeul’s house.

 

I’m thankful that he didn’t try to molest me whilst I was in his car during the whole ride home. In fact, he didn’t even lay a finger on me! Wow, how surprising. You know, maybe he’s not that erted at all – maybe he just wanted to play with me.

 

“So…” he started, leaning closer to me. “Aren’t you going to invite me over for coffee?” he announced before he winked. And, I was wrong, he is erted.

 

I looked away from his smug face and tried undoing the seatbelt so I could flee from the car as soon as possible. “Err, I don’t think that’s wise since it’s already late and –”

 

“But Sandeullie’s car isn’t here yet. Wouldn’t you feel lonely?” he smirked, face inching closer to me that I could even feel his hot breath on my skin! The hair at the back of my neck stood up and my own breaths ragged due to the close proximity. And to add things worse, he seductively whispered, “Come on, I promise not to try anything reckless,” before he bit my earlobe.

 

Gah, shivers started to run down my spine and in any minute, I could even get the case of blue balls if he doesn’t stop teasing me. And why the hell am I not stopping him yet?! “Ngh,” a small moan slipped past my lips as he continued to gnaw on my ear.

 

Suddenly, I could hear the engine of the car stopped. What the – he is not actually being serious about getting inside the house, is he? I looked at him in fear and he merely chuckled at my reaction. “Come on, let’s go inside,” he murmured as he stepped outside of the car, waiting for me to do the same.

 

Oh hell, this is not gonna end up good.

 

I stepped out from his car and I could feel his eyes staring at me. It’s making me uncomfortable. I hurriedly walked past him but his strong arms managed to grab me and push me hard against the car. “OW! What are you doing?!” I hissed angrily as I could feel pain on my back.

 

His smug smirk once again made an appearance on his face after he lowered his face to me. “Well,” he began as he bit his lip. God that looked so y. y? I meant – nasty! Yes, nasty. “…time for session 2 of the kissing lesson,” he haughtily announced.

 

“Are we really doing this now here?” I spat. Damnit, we’re still outside. What if the neighbours see?

 

He quirked his eyebrow up, somewhat amused. What? Did I say something wrong? What did I say? “Are you actually… agreeing to do this?”

 

My eyes shot opened and I dangerously murmured, “What?! What gives you that impression?!”

 

“You said ‘Are we really doing this now here?’” he stated. “So that means, you agree – just not here.”

 

“N-no!” I stammered. “I mean –”

 

He silenced me with a kiss – a rather slow and sensual one. And I… kind of liked it. His soft lips, I bet, got girls begging for. And here I am, pressed against his car, making out with him –

 

OKAY SNAP OUT OF IT JINYOUNG! “Ungh,” I drew out a strangled protest as I tried to push him away from me. Apparently, my hands are still on his grips and his hands are just that strong.

 

But at the loss of contact when he suddenly backed away from me got me whining in disappointment too. Goodness, what is happening to me?

 

“So, I think we should continue with session 3 inside, shouldn’t we?”

 

The nerve – “NO!” I shouted, pushing him away with all my might. He stepped back away from me and put his hands on his pockets. Is he still trying to look cool despite what just happened? Oh my gosh! How more annoying can he be?! “I will NOT let you frickin my lips again! Do you hear me?!” I declared heatedly while pointing a warning finger to his face.

 

“Eventhough you like it?” he asked.

 

“Eventhough I like it – I mean, I DO NOT LIKE IT!” I announced in panic. “Urghh, stay away from me!” I groaned as I hurriedly ran to the front door.

 

I tried my best to ignore him even but heck – it is hard! This psycho is practically tailgating me! As soon as I reached the doorstep, I searched my pockets for the door’s key.

 

“Okay where is it?” I softly talked to my self as I touched my pockets for the object. Shinwoo is standing behind me waiting, and it’s making me more nervous.

 

“Are you looking for this?” the man behind me asked smugly. I turned around to face him and was shocked when I saw the key held between his fingers.

 

“How did you – where did you?” shiz, even I couldn’t form a right question.

 

He pushed me aside and unlocked the door himself. After that, he took out the key from the lock and handed it to me, all while proudly smirking. He entered the house before I did. The nerve of him. How did he even get the key?

 

“I took it from your back pocket while were making out just now,” he answered calmly as if he could read my mind. I could feel heat radiating from my flushed cheeks when the images of the incident he mentioned crossed my mind.

 

“How could you!” I pointed an accusing finger at him. “You – you – argh! I don’t even know what to say to you!” I half-shouted as I ran upstairs to my room. He better not follow me this time or else–

 

“So this is your room?”

 

I jumped in surprised when I noticed him standing behind me. “What the hell, man! I could’ve died!” I yelled in exaggeration at his good stalking skills. He should be a good stalker isn’t he? Even I didn’t realised he was following me upstairs.

 

He simply smiled at me. Nope, not a smirk, nor a sneer, but a smile. Which I found creepy considering I just mentally called him a stalker.

 

I turned the knob of my bedroom’s door slowly but stopped my action to take a deep breath. I opened the door and hurriedly when inside. Fuh, thank GOD he didn’t make it in – eventhough I could see him somehow trying to get inside. I hastily closed the door and locked it. I’m safe now.

 

“You know, the front door isn’t closed yet and I’m not planning to close it for you. Unless you want other unwanted companies to enter this house, you better go down and lock it.” Crap, I’m not yet safe.

 

Tch. Even when I could only hear his voice, I could also picture his smug smirk on his face while saying that. Heaving a lungful of air, I carefully opened the door.

 

When it was already wide opened, I found him standing arrogantly in front of me. He walked inside my room like a boss and to my biggest regret, he announced, “I lied. I closed and locked the door already.”

 

THIS ! I’M SERIOUSLY GONNA KICK HIS .

 

“Nice room you got here,” he complimented. But since I am too angry right now, I disregarded the comment. “It suits your personality. Childish and… inexperienced.”

 

“Why you –”

 

Not being able to hold it any longer, I lunged towards him and tackled him to the floor. I am sitting on top of him with my hands pinning his hands down in between his head. Although it might look like a suggestive position, I could care less and threw him a punch.

 

Clenching my teeth, I threw another punch square on his face. But then I realised, he is not fighting back – even with his bloodied jaw, he isn’t fighting back.

 

“Finish what you’re doing?” he asked smiling, his teeth red covered in blood.

 

Feeling a pang of guilt on my chest, I nodded and let go of his hand. This is making me nuts, why the hell wasn’t he defending himself? I was literally attacking him!

 

“Okay that’s good. ‘Cause I think my jaws might be slightly misplaced here,” he joked, as he used his hand trying to ‘fix’ his broken jaw. It made my chuckled, it was a soft chuckle though because I still feel guilty for physically assaulting him.

 

*** *** ***

 

A/N: Subscribe and comment! ^^