Chapter 3

A Jinyoung (Love) Story

- Jinyoung's POV -

 

“So what you’re saying is… you have to pretend to be his boyfriend?” he (Cnu) asked.

 

“Yes…”

 

“That means the guy is actually single right?” he exclaimed happily.

 

“Yeah…” I said.

 

“That’s cool,” he mouthed quietly. He stood up and straightened his jacket. I eyed him skeptically. Where is he planning to go? Just when he was about to go to the direction at where Sandeul is standing, I panicked. I grabbed his wrist, preventing him from doing so.

 

“Where the do you think you’re going?” I demanded.

 

“I just wanted to say hello to your friend,” he said with a straight face, as if there’s nothing wrong with that sentence. Is he trying to kill me?

 

“Why the hell do you wanna do that?” I growled, hand still gripping his wrist tightly.

 

“You said he is single,” he simply said. He managed to release his hand from my deadly grasp and before I could grab on it back, he was already out of reach. I watched as he made his way towards Sandeul. Oh God, please don’t let him say anything about Sandeul and Gongchan.

 

Sandeul didn’t seem to realise the tall guy was behind him as he was busy talking with the cashier. I watched them carefully. Dongwoo tapped Sandeul’s shoulder. What he did next was beyond my expectation. He lowered his head to Sandeul’s and whispered something in his ear. That flirt!

 

And Sandeul’s reaction was also beyond my expectation. I expected him to yell and karate that man’s but noooo… instead, he turned around and smiled brightly, showing his beautiful teeth. What the eff. And he hugged him! WHAT THE – Sandeul isn’t easy, why the hell would he hug that annoying tall man?

 

They talked a bit. What freaked me out was after they talked about God-knows-what, Sandeul looked at me and grinned. He then pointed his finger at me but his gaze switched to Dongwoo. He linked his arm with Dongwoo’s and the both of them walked towards me.

 

“Jinyoung!” he spoke gleefully. I looked at him and smiled, and then I looked at Dongwoo and frowned. He chuckled seeing me like that.

 

“Yes Sandeul?”

 

“This is Shinwoo-hyung!” he beamed as he nudged Dongwoo’s rib lightly. Shinwoo? I thought his name was Dongwoo?

 

“Nice to meet you Jinyoung, I’m Shinwoo.” HAHA very funny.

 

“Hello…” I grumpily murmured, not looking at him. “Who is this, Sandeul?”

 

“Oh Shinwoo-hyung is Gonchan’s cousin,” he announced. Oh, that explains why he called him hyung. Eh, wait – did he just say Gongchan’s cousin?! =.= Fml.

 

“B-bwooo?” I stuttered. I turned to ‘Shinwoo-hyung’ and gave him a glare which he easily ignored. That man, his blood is gonna be on my shirt!

 

“Yes, he just got back from London! We used to be very close. Right, hyung?”

 

“Oh yes,” the bothersome man confirmed. “Sandeul, Gongchan and I always hang out together.” Oh crap, he mentioned Gongchan. “Speaking of which, where’s Gongchan, Sandeul-ah?” What a fake-, he perfectly knows Sandeul had broken up with that cousin of his.

 

“Uh, Gongchan and I are no longer together hyung…” Sandeul explained. “Anyway, I just remembered that I left our ice-creams there. Imma go get them first. In the meantime, you stay here and chat with Jinyoung.” And with that, he leaved.

 

“Wow, you’d make a good actor,” I said when he took a seat next to me.

 

“That’s what I tell myself too.” er, he’s so arrogant.

 

“I thought your name was Dongwoo.”

 

“It is…” okay, this isn’t funny anymore.

 

“Sandeul clearly calls you Shinwoo.”

 

“My name is Shin Dong Woo. But somehow, I preferred being called Shinwoo. It sounds nicer.”

 

“Yeah very interesting,” I said in aggravation. “Why didn’t you tell me you knew Sandeul?”

 

“And miss the fun of tricking you? No way.” Bastard. I just knew him and he’s being this annoying? How in hell would Sandeul likes hanging out with him?

 

“Whatever. You better not tell your cousin that I’m only Sandeul’s fake boyfriend or…”

 

“Or what?” he cut me off. IS HE TRYING TO PROVOKE ME?!

 

“Or… you’ll never be able to father your own child because I’ll cut down your–” I immediately covered my mouth with my hand after I said that. Oh crap.

 

“Ooooh,” he slurred. “First time meeting and already talking dirty huh?” I didn’t mean too. “I like it.”

 

“Hey guys… what did I miss?” Sandeul finally appeared, with a tray on his hands. Thank goodness he came.

 

“Nothing really,” Shinwoo said. “I should be going now.”

 

I snickered. What was the point of him coming here? He hadn’t ordered a thing! But that’s a good thing though – if he stayed much longer, he’d annoy me more. “Aww…” Sandeul whined. “So soon? You just came!” he hugged him once more. “I miss you, you know~”

 

“I miss you too,” he murmured while patting Sandeul’s head. “But don’t worry, we’ll see each other again soon.”

 

“Ne,” Sandeul muttered, letting Shinwoo off his hug. I only sighed at the spectacle in front of me. These two are that close huh?

 

*** *** ***

 

A/N: HEHEHE.