Chapter 4

A Jinyoung (Love) Story

- Jinyoung's POV -

 

Today was like any other day, I woke up early in the morning, made my bed, went down for breakfast, watch some TV, and waited for Sandeul to come home. I was so bored waiting for him that I fell asleep on the sofa. (Zzz…)

 

“Hey, hey,” I heard Sandeul said. I opened my eyes and saw Sandeul leaning down to me. “Wake up.”

 

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I looked up to him and saw he has changed clothes. “Did you just come back from work?”

 

“No, I came an hour ago…” he spoke as he took a seat next to me. “Listen, Shinwoo-hyung invites me to play pool tonight and I was wondering if you want to come over.”

 

“Play pool? Where?” I said groggily.

 

“At his house,” Sandeul chirped.

 

“He owned a pool table?”

 

“No,” Sandeul remarked. “He owned at least five of them. He’s wealthy. So are you coming or not?”

 

I thought for a second. Yeah, I’m bored. But we’re talking about the annoying guy here~! Should I come? “Uh… yeah, why not?” Unnnhh, I’m seriously going to regret this later.

 

“Good,” he said as he patted my lap. “Now get ready…”

 

“But…”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Wouldn’t Gongchan be there? I mean it’s his cousin’s house right?”

 

“Let’s just hope he’s not there. But if he is there, you know what to do…”

 

*** *** ***

 

Wooooow, this jerk has a nice house – or should I say, MANSION!. As soon as I stepped inside the large living room, my jaw dropped! It’s huge! Super duper huge! Then, a lady whom I reckoned the head housekeeper, told me and Sandeul to sit down first before she fled from our sight.

 

“Who else is living here?” I asked Sandeul who is just sitting beside me.

 

“The last time I checked, it was only Shinwoo-hyung and his housekeepers,” he replied nonchalantly. “Oh and the butler,…”

 

“Oh~” I muttered. Shinwoo is that rich huh?

 

“I told you he’s wealthy,” Sandeul said on cue as if he could read my mind.

 

“Eh?” I said, dumbfounded. Sandeul looked at me and smiled.

 

Suddenly, a foreign voice startled me. “HEY!” was what I heard. Both me and Sandeul turned to that voice and found Shinwoo leisurely leaning against a giant pillar before a hallway leading to other rooms. He is wearing a white v-line shirt and a pair of plain black pants. Okay, he’s hot.

 

“Sayyy, are you checking me out?” Shinwoo smugly pointed out, causing my cheeks to turn a shade of pink. He moved from his spot and walked towards us casually.

 

“N-no,” I stammered. Gosh, that was supposed to come out harsh – but I ended up stuttering.

 

“Nyeh,” he spoke. “Your eyes were clearly undressing me.”

 

“I DID NOT!” I shouted defensively. “There’s nothing to look at anyway.” Of course, that was lie.

 

“You don’t have to be shy, everyone would want a piece of me. I’m sure you do to,” his voice was pin-sharp and confident.

 

“As if!” I disagreed. Gosh, I shouldn’t have come here.

 

“Okay,” Sandeul stood up and finally decided to cut in. “I know I have no right to intervene but this is not the time to flirt, guys.”

 

“We weren’t flirting,” I snapped heatedly.

 

“Okay whatever, but can we proceed to our plan now?” Sandeul whined.

 

“Yeah, let’s go to the pool room,” Shinwoo announced. He used his finger to signal us to follow him.

 

“He’s bossy,” I whispered to Sandeul as we followed him to the room.

 

*** *** ***

 

After a tiring pool session which I always ended up losing to those two experts, we became tired and plopped ourselves on the sofa. Sandeul sat on a small couch, while Shinwoo and I sat on the longer one. Shinwoo ordered the housekeepers to serve us drinks because man, we’re very thirsty. Soon, the housekeepers came in the room and served us ice tea.

 

“It was fun,” I admitted as I glugged down the iced tea. At corner of my eyes, I could see Shinwoo smiling at me. I blushed immediately.

 

“So, have you guys kissed before?” the tall man suddenly asked. I choked on my tea at the sudden question.

 

“Bwo?” Sandeul asked in confusion.

 

“I mean, you guys are in a fake relationship, right?” he revealed. I widened my eyes. Oh my God, what is he doing?! “Jinyo – ouch!” he cried in pain as I stomped my feet on his.

 

I looked at Sandeul and he doesn’t look happy. “Err… I can explain…”

 

“You told him that?!” Sandeul screeched. “When?” he asked, his breaths became heavy.

 

“I – I…Please don’t be mad!” I pleaded as I hold his hands. “I only told him, no one else, I swear!”

 

“Fine. But don’t tell anyone else or I’m screwed.”

 

I tightened my hold on his hands and let out a sigh of relief. I turned to Shinwoo and glared at him. He merely smiled and patted my back before I shook it off.

 

“And…” Sandeul continued. “We have kissed, hyung. But Jinyoung isn’t a good kisser so there’s nothing to be proud of.”

 

Ouch. That hurt. Am I that bad of a kisser? Shinwoo laughed his heart out when Sandeul told him that, he is really enjoying this ain’t he?

 

“That’s not funny,” I shrieked, particularly to Shinwoo.

 

“It is funny,” he spoke as he wiped a tear that has escaped his eye.

 

“I’m going to the restroom first, you guys can carry on chatting…” Sandeul excused himself, leaving me and this crazy guy alone in this big room.

 

“So…” he started. “…alone at last, huh?” he smirked, inching his face closer to me.

 

“Er… what are you doing?” I nervously said as I pulled myself away from him.

 

“What do I look like I’m doing?” he huskily murmured, his breath ghosting on my lips as he leaned in closer…

 

(TO BE CONTINUED)

 

*** *** ***

 

A/N: I actually had fun writing this chapter xD PLEASE COMMENT!