Assumptions

Of Cute Neighbors and Flower Boys

 

 

Dear Mom,

It's only been half an hour since I arrived in Seoul and I think I'm already getting hit on.

 

 

"You okay?" a mischievous smile was displayed on the male's face as he leaned even closer, his eyes preying on the boy's lips. If only Jungkook wasn't confused and awkward, he would have fallen for that smile.

 

Unfortunately, he was confused as hell and was as awkward as a potato.

 

"Uh...I'm fine, thank you," Jungkook gently removed the male's arm from his waist and as soon as he did so, he immediately took 5 steps back, tripping over a box this time. Luckily, he had good reflex this time and was able to keep his balance despite being unstable for the first few seconds.

 

The male let out chuckle and muttered a quiet "cute" under his breath.

 

Jungkook froze in his spot.

 

Did this stranger just called him cute.

 

Even though he nearly killed himself twice tripping over his own belongings like an idiot.

 

 

Now that he was far away and had a better view of the male that was standing in front of him, Jungkook realizes not only was he handsome, he's got a good figure as well. The boy was tallapproximately 5'8. He wasn't as tall as his older brother, Hongbin, but his height was decent enough for someone his age—which Jungkook assumed was 20 simply because he didn't look mature enough to be 21 and the way he dress didn't suit a 19 year old.

 

Jungkook would know because 19 year olds these days were all about the latest trends and this guy standing in front of him looks like he gave no s about his clothing choices. 

 

Talking about his clothings, the male was wearing a simple dark tan cargo shorts and a plain white t-shirt. He had on a two strap leather sandals and what Jungkook took notice in the most was the white socks that went along with it.

 

The boy had a rather strange fashion sense but Jungkook didn't pay too much attention to it (because he can totally relate on certain days). 

 

Rather, his focus was fixed on the boy's hair which was a color of light brown. He had it spiked up in the front, showing his face and features clearly. 

 

Jungkook didn't know how long he have been staring at the male without saying anything, but he just couldn't take his eyes off of him for some reason.

 

"So, were you the guy that cursed me out this morning?" the male tilted his head to the side as he placed one hand under his chin.

 

His voice immediately snapped Jungkook back to reality.

 

 

Huh?

 

 

The unknown male who have yet to introduce himself took a few steps towards Jungkook and when he was close enough, he bent down to his eye level and began to observe Jungkook's flawless face.

 

Jungkook simply blinked.

 

"You know, I was pretty upset you cursed at me so early in the morning but since you're cute, I'll let you off. We're going to be neighbors after all," the male made sure emphasize the word "neighbor".

 

Jungkook dumbly stared at him.

 

First off, he was pretty damn sure he was still in Busan this morning. Second, it has only been half an hour since he arrived in Seoul and during those half an hour, he has been standing outside Yoongi's and soon to be his as well apartment. Lastly, he didn't remember speaking a word to anyone. Heck, he didn't even see anyone coming in or out of this apartment complex during the last half an hour.

 

"Uhhh...." Jungkook began, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. He was so confused but he assumed the male in front of him probably mistakened him for Yoongi.

 

The person who cursed him out.

 

Does that mean...Yoongi was a very mean person?

 

Jungkook had the urge to grab all his stuff and run back to Busan now.

 

He couldn't deal with mean people.

 

He was extremely sensitive and one bad comment can ruin his entire week.

 

 

"What the hell are you two doing in front of my apartment?" a lazy, yet annoyed voice broke the silence between the two of them. 

 

Both the male and Jungkook turned to see a short guy carrying 3 boxes all at once. He was so short that the boxes completely covered his face and the only thing they saw was his mint hair sticking out from above.

 

Jungkook assumed that was Yoongi because he claimed the apartment Jungkook was standing in front of was his.

 

"Oh, who are you?" the male that have been talking with Jungkook stalked over to the guy Jungkook assumed was Yoongi and lifted up one box so he could see his face.

 

Jungkook's face fell.

 

The male was really Yoongi.

 

Yoongi is a real person.

 

He's actually going to have to live with him from now on.

 

Jungkook began to sulk as he began to accept the fact that he's going to be living with the guy that he assumed didn't like him since day one.

 

"Awww, aren't you cute?" the male daringly stepped forward and began Yoongi's hair, tangling his hand through his locks.

 

 

Yoongi bit him.

 

 

- - - - -

It's a rather short chapter but I wanted to update as a thank you for subscribing, upvoting, and commenting! I didn't reveal who the male was but I'm pretty sure you can all guess it by now LOL. Leave your thoughts in the comments below!! ^^